Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Streams/Ways to Watch Teammelli

Hi Everyone,

I'm creating this thread for us to post live streams for teammelli matches and share different ways to watch the games to figure the best ways.

I have a subscription for GlWiz's smart TV app and have been able to watch the games without buffering, but I've been disappointed with the quality. The sound constantly cuts on/off, the picture quality doesn't seem to be as good as it should be, and it's about 2 min behind live play.

I'm considering trying GlWiz's online subscription and hooking up my computer up to my TV with an HDMI cable to see if this works better. Has anyone used any other subscription/service that works well or found a reliable HQ stream that doesn't buffer?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

im discussing this also in the general forum, pajam adviced IP TV im going to check it today

Comment

I could not find it in Google Apps. Can you please send me tge link? Is it in English or Persian?

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
      Hi Everyone,

I'm creating this thread for us to post live streams for teammelli matches and share different ways to watch the games to figure the best ways.

I have a subscription for GlWiz's smart TV app and have been able to watch the games without buffering, but I've been disappointed with the quality. The sound constantly cuts on/off, the picture quality doesn't seem to be as good as it should be, and it's about 2 min behind live play.

I'm considering trying GlWiz's online subscription and hooking up my computer up to my TV with an HDMI cable to see if this works better. Has anyone used any other subscription/service that works well or found a reliable HQ stream that doesn't buffer?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If all fail, you may want to try the links bellow. Sometimes the streams are reliable with good quality, but a lot of times they are not.

http://livetv.sx/it/allupcomingsports/1/
        http://www.hesgoal.com/
        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Thanks for the thread - I was thinking about making one like this too.

I think it’s fair to say since the start of this round of WCQs it’s never been more difficult to find good TM streams. All the sites we used to use like GLWiz, iranproud, telewebion, etc. all lag like crazy when TM games are on u can’t even watch on those platforms.

Even hesgoal which is usually good is not always reliable lately.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Honestly, I would be happy to pay for a legal reliable stream of IRIB 3 or Shabakeye Varzesh whenever TM (and sometimes Persepolis) have games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Honestly, I would be happy to pay for a legal reliable stream of IRIB 3 or Shabakeye Varzesh whenever TM (and sometimes Persepolis) have games.
              It's GLWiz not GIWiz that's why I could not find. I just downloaded on my smart TV watching POL vs SL on IRIB. 30 day free trial Quality is not great though...

Comment

Originally posted by snowleopard View Post
                It's GLWiz not GIWiz that's why I could not find. I just downloaded on my smart TV watching POL vs SL on IRIB. 30 day free trial Quality is not great though...
                Your smart tv is android based, correct? Because I still can't find GLWiz on the google play store.

Comment

Google RiraBox
                  its cheap and they have all the persian channels + lots more

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                    Google RiraBox
                    R u sure about the name ? Cant find anything

Comment

Unfortunately the only reliable high quality streams this round have been either in Arabic or in Chinese. If you want a good Persian one with no lag you should try YouTube links that appear but they are a couple minutes behind and not HD quality.
                      Last world cup Qual AFC broadcasted all games on YouTube. They regress year after year.

Comment

I am not sure if i am allowed to post links
                        but you guys can just google rirabox and you will find it

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                          Google RiraBox
                          \

Are you happy with it? how long have you been using it?
                          I am skeptical of many of these companies because they go out of business quickly as the operate in a grey zone.

Comment

\

Are you happy with it? how long have you been using it?
                            I am skeptical of many of these companies because they go out of business quickly as the operate in a grey zone.
                            Been using it for a year or so
                            stable streams imo
                            and the quality is also great
                            you can get a trial and test it first

Comment

Personally I think the Youtube links are the best ones but most of them are Arabic.

Comment

Working...
                              X