Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's notable that we had a lot of CQ admirers here and he ended up getting LAUNCHED from Colombia. I think he lost 6-0 to Costa Rica or something. If we got 4 points in the WC with CQ, who knows, we may be able to do better with Skocic. Hopefully sanctions are lifted and the iranian rial is valued more than a bean so we can actually afford an experienced coach.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
      I think it's notable that we had a lot of CQ admirers here and he ended up getting LAUNCHED from Colombia. I think he lost 6-0 to Costa Rica or something. If we got 4 points in the WC with CQ, who knows, we may be able to do better with Skocic. Hopefully sanctions are lifted and the iranian rial is valued more than a bean so we can actually afford an experienced coach.

Comment

Okay

First of all great guys but we played really bad. We lost the ball too many times. We have to enjoy the Moment but I dont think wi will qualify without improving.
        I doubt We will improve under our actual coach but like I said he had some great achievements. Winning the last 4 games gave me some 2014 qualifying vibes

Comment

Just a reminder that while today’s performance left some doubts for the future, just take a day to appreciate the following:

We beat Bahrain and Iraq on foreign soil.

We played in scorching heat.

We kept our cool and no one was red carded.

We remained injury-free (except for Amiri, but hopefully he’s back soon).

We topped the group and are in pot 1.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
            If you think we can get 4 points in WC playing like this (against the likes of Morroco and Portugal no less), I want some of whatever you're having.
            All credit to Skocic for getting the job done and I will be behind him if he sticks around, but this team has a loooooooong journey ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              I don't care what the JB fanboys say but this guy never really performed for TM and I'm tired of seeing him play. He makes too many bad passes and can't even control the ball. He plays worse than an average IPL midfielder/winger.
              I was attacked for saying the same exact thing last match.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                I was attacked for saying the same exact thing last match.
                not trying to make excuses for him, he was not good. although he hustled defensively. I just hope he can play on right in future, although it seems Gholi has that spot locked

as someone here said before Hong kong game, Gholi yekam migere, nemigere. he is so wildly inconsistent and is a player of moments. his through ball to hajsafi set up the goal

Comment

What you all were waiting for.

Highlights with Arabic commentary. Enjoy the silence after the goal or less bragging.

https://youtu.be/rdtwa_q5xiQ
                  Last edited by webmaster; 06-15-2021, 04:40 PM.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This is a longer version

https://youtu.be/dibSGb66frU

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Are there any interviews with TM-players after the game?

Comment

I didn't like when Skocic held up seven fingers to show that he won 7 out of 7 games. It's not about you Dragan, it's about TM. Don't ever forget that!

Comment

^ Baba he meant guard number 7 of Iraq team. Pls dont create HASHIEH.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            Are there any interviews with TM-players after the game?
                            Azmoun

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...AF%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

Iran 1 Iraq 0

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                                I didn't like when Skocic held up seven fingers to show that he won 7 out of 7 games. It's not about you Dragan, it's about TM. Don't ever forget that!
                                Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                ^ Baba he meant guard number 7 of Iraq team. Pls dont create HASHIEH.

Exactly!
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X