Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have the fire power in front to score goals, the question is our defence has been a bit shaky at times, good teams will punish us. Can we have a coach thats technically astute as well as makes sure our defense holds strong?

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      Short answer: No.

He used Sardar 70 minutes in Hong Kong with one yellow card. Too risky.

In today's game with Iraq, it was nail biting time for me with changes coming so late.

I heard he bribed someone at IFF to get in. I wish I knew more.
      Jesus can we go one wcq without all the rumors and gossip? This isn't directly at you, it's just that following Iranian football has become more drama than daytime television.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbolista View Post
        I honestly can't tell if you're just a massive troll or if you're serious.
        زهره هراتیانه
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
          Now the question is, Is Skocic the man to take us forward?
          Skokic is good enough for games against inferior teams but certainly not one against the upper level Asian teams..
          Some of his decision making worries me... However, I want a coach where the players rally around..
          I don't want to risk another Wilmots fiasco.

Comment

These boys need a big character coach like CQ, too many Big players playing for themselves I feel like. I dont see Skocic being that harsh disciplined coach TM needs.

Comment

Iff should call queiroz to come back
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                we get Korea next round like always
                Hahaha ironically we always do. Especially WCQ

Comment

When you guys say skocic should stay, you are saying he is the right guy to also lead TM in a WC vs big euro, South American, etc opposition. What in his CV suggests he can do that at the highest level?

Remember our goal is not getting to wc...Our goal is to improve on our last performance which means >4pts and qualification to RO16. We need to plan with that target in mind.

Comment

Skocic mitone yek khate defai besaaze ke betone roberooye Australia, Kore va Japon beiste? Man migam na.

Che berese be Espania, Porteghaal va...

Tarse man ine ke nazme defaaimoon kamelan berize be ham va aberoorizi beshe.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      When you guys say skocic should stay, you are saying he is the right guy to also lead TM in a WC vs big euro, South American, etc opposition. What in his CV suggests he can do that at the highest level?

Remember our goal is not getting to wc...Our goal is to improve on our last performance which means >4pts and qualification to RO16. We need to plan with that target in mind.
                      I'm with you. This is not the man to take us to the next level, but at least he is not a complete idiot like Wilmots. We have to appreciate what he has done so far but this team did not have a lot of structure and struggled a bit today against an inferior side. They also had moments of worry against HK and Bahrain. What you could clearly see with CQ was a team that would hold formation and could actually string together passes even vs half decent opposition.

If this is all IFF can afford, then we are not in the worst position possible. But I do believe TM deserves better.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbolista View Post
                        I'm with you. This is not the man to take us to the next level, but at least he is not a complete idiot like Wilmots. We have to appreciate what he has done so far but this team did not have a lot of structure and struggled a bit today against an inferior side. They also had moments of worry against HK and Bahrain. What you could clearly see with CQ was a team that would hold formation and could actually string together passes even vs half decent opposition.

If this is all IFF can afford, then we are not in the worst position possible. But I do believe TM deserves better.
                        This right here.. We must be very careful. Skocic is 4/4 in qualifying and 7/7 in all games which is really good.. It would hurt team morale if he was inexplicably fired for a "World Class" Manager...

Wilmots was supposed to be a "world class" manager and look how that turned out.

Comment

Congratulations to all! 2 years of anxiety had a great ending!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            This right here.. We must be very careful. Skocic is 4/4 in qualifying and 7/7 in all games which is really good.. It would hurt team morale if he was inexplicably fired for a "World Class" Manager...

Wilmots was supposed to be a "world class" manager and look how that turned out.
                            No respectable coach will come in Iran now.
                            We could get some unknown guy like de biasi or stramma but it won't guarantee more than Skocic or wilmots.

The question is either cq (if he really miss chelo kabab) or skocic

Comment

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and thanks for no spoilers forum i just finished watching the game!!!
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                No respectable coach will come in Iran now.
                                We could get some unknown guy like de biasi or stramma but it won't guarantee more than Skocic or wilmots.
                                The question is either cq (if he really miss chelo kabab) or skocic
                                Agree. Though CQ wouldn’t come unless he has iron clad guarantees and payments upfront in gold bars

Comment

Working...
                                X