Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    I’ll take the discipline and confidence he brings to TM over anything Skocic brings
    you are obviously biased because CQ lost to Iraq for 8 years. We have never seen such an offensively talented TM. Under CQ Bahrain and Iraq had become favorites against us. His ultra-defensive tactics for 8 years did not bring us anything. The discipline and confidence you speak of was imploding and getting embarrassed. I have not seen TM in a long time stay so focused and loose playing 4 must-win games in Bahrain. Still reading many fans like yourself is quite disappointing really. Good riddance, it was worth losing all that money to Wilmots just to get rid of CQ. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      I don't want to be negative after a win, but there are definitely players who played equal or worst than him today.
      I think it is as I said earlier. We had high expectations from his move to England and he has stagnated or arguably gotten worse than when he was playing regularly in Holland.
      “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Azmoun saved us again. We love you Sardar.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          you are obviously biased because CQ lost to Iraq for 8 years. We have never seen such an offensively talented TM. Under CQ Bahrain and Iraq had become favorites against us. His ultra-defensive tactics for 8 years did not bring us anything. The discipline and confidence you speak of was imploding and getting embarrassed. I have not seen TM in a long time stay so focused and loos playing 4 must-win games in Bahrain. Still reading many fans like yourself is quite disappointing really. Good riddance, it was worth losing all that money to Wilmots just to get rid of CQ. No thanks.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            you are obviously biased because CQ lost to Iraq for 8 years. We have never seen such an offensively talented TM. Under CQ Bahrain and Iraq had become favorites against us. His ultra-defensive tactics for 8 years did not bring us anything. The discipline and confidence you speak of was imploding and getting embarrassed. I have not seen TM in a long time stay so focused and loos playing 4 must-win games in Bahrain. Still reading many fans like yourself is quite disappointing really. Good riddance, it was worth losing all that money to Wilmots just to get rid of CQ. No thanks.
            I honestly can't tell if you're just a massive troll or if you're serious.

Comment

Skocic held 7 fingers up ... when the ref blew the final whistle ... probably referring to 7/7 wins

Comment

Praying that out of pot 2 we get Australia instead of South Korea. Crazy that we still havent played them despite them being AFC members for 15 years. After 24 years its about time

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                  yeah and thats why he reigned supreme in Asia, we now struggling here...but lets not divert from this good win & celebrate the move to the next round.
                  Really? I forgot he won AC. And Wilmot not Skocic to blame for the struggles...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

OK. Good win. Recovered from a deep hole that was dug under Wilmots. But....

These games did not inspire a lot of confidence. Iraq and Bahrain are really minnows in any context. I know we struggle against them, but the fact is that both teams are really weak Asian sides. A lot of soul-searching is needed by the coaching staff. To see what worked, what did not. Get rid of players that do not perform, regardless of which league they play (or not play) in. More emphasis on professionalism and game-management is needed as well.

This round should not have been a heart-attack inducing round by any means. SO improvements are needed if we are going to the Qatar WC!!
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Where is mehdi13 moron who said azmoun didnt have khayeh, only played for rubles, and shouldnt start for TM...??? After azmoun scored winning brace vs Bahrain, again winner today, he has dissapeared. Not a sight of him...

I guess thats what happens when your existence is praying for failure of TM's best player, hard to accept when they save the teams ass.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        OK. Good win. Recovered from a deep hole that was dug under Wilmots. But....

These games did not inspire a lot of confidence. Iraq and Bahrain are really minnows in any context. I know we struggle against them, but the fact is that both teams are really weak Asian sides. A lot of soul-searching is needed by the coaching staff. To see what worked, what did not. Get rid of players that do not perform, regardless of which league they play (or not play) in. More emphasis on professionalism and game-management is needed as well.

This round should not have been a heart-attack inducing round by any means. SO improvements are needed if we are going to the Qatar WC!!
                        Well said - the next round is a totally different beast. No room for errors that were shown in this round that we didn’t have to pay for bc of the opposition we were facing. The mistakes the midfield and defense made against HK Bahrain and Iraq cannot happen against the likes of SK Aus Saudi Japan etc. bc they will make you pay for it every single time.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Where is mehdi13 moron who said azmoun didnt have khayeh, only played for rubles, and shouldnt start for TM...??? After azmoun scored winning brace vs Bahrain, again winner today, he has dissapeared. Not a sight of him...

I guess thats what happens when your existence is praying for failure of TM's best player, hard to accept when they save the teams ass.
                          I really got in your head huh? Sorry kid. I was wrong about Azmoun. I couldn’t be happier that he finished the chance given to him by TM legend Ehsan Hajsafi.

Comment

Now the question is, Is Skocic the man to take us forward?

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                              Depends. Do we want to be cheap and sweat out the next round or have a qualification similar to the CQ years? Honestly I commend Scocik for the job he did, but we need to go a different route. Although we won all of our games, we didn’t look that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                                Short answer: No.

He used Sardar 70 minutes in Hong Kong with one yellow card. Too risky.

In today's game with Iraq, it was nail biting time for me with changes coming so late.

I heard he bribed someone at IFF to get in. I wish I knew more.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X