Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we get Korea next round like always

Comment

I think the heat was really bad today. Boys looked gassed in second half.

Easily could have scored 3 or 4 and limited iraq to 1 chance which was typical kanani retard play.

So overall very solid. We never even had such a convincing game vs iraq in CQ times, nevermind in such poor pitch + weather conditions so all things considered good job.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Lol do we want Columbia's seconds. His tactics are outdated. He acts and sets his team up in Asian competitions as if they are playing in Euro...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        yeah and thats why he reigned supreme in Asia, we now struggling here...but lets not divert from this good win & celebrate the move to the next round.

Comment

Cant believe Safaa Hadi didn't even get a yellow card.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Watched it.
            Many mentioned 4-5 goal chances. Ghaede missing an open goal?

Good win.
            Poor game.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

What do you guys think about the referee? Tbh I am a bit split, he didn't fall for the drama of the Iraqis trying to win penalties and get out players red carded. He also didn't send off Taremi for kicking the ball away on a yellow card (stupid, didn't he learn from Juve leg 2??). On the other hand I feel he was booking our players for nearly every foul while the Iraqi players too often got away. The former is probably more important so I guess we can't complain...can we?

Comment

We won 4 games in Bahrain people! Horrible place to play (and watch) football!
                Dame bacheha garm.

F*** off AFC.

Comment

what got me was how easily the iraqis were getting the ball in the 2nd half, any ball in the air, any half chance they would be on the ball, while our players just would hold back.

Comment

Originally posted by alitor82 View Post
                    Where the Hajsafi haters at????
                    right here. As we said, at least at LB he doesnt have responsibility to be main brain of the team and kill our play. Even in WC he showed solid game at LB for large stretches, esp with additional cover ahead of him. But there, like he will be if he continues at LB, he will be exposed when the opposition is not playing deep like iraq were today, or have a couple high quality wingers. He is slow and weak defensively 1v1, you can look at 10 years ot TM games for proof of that.

But I give him credit today, assist was great and overall much more reliable in possession (again he does this ok from LB). But second half he was very gassed and had to be subbed by skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      What do you guys think about the referee? Tbh I am a bit split, he didn't fall for the drama of the Iraqis trying to win penalties and get out players red carded. He also didn't send off Taremi for kicking the ball away on a yellow card (stupid, didn't he learn from Juve leg 2??). On the other hand I feel he was booking our players for nearly every foul while the Iraqi players too often got away. The former is probably more important so I guess we can't complain...can we?
                      Poor performance but he was very kind to us on Taremi's stupidity.
                      However, I still love Taremi. The man created so many chances and was so good at holding the ball the last 10 minutes.

Comment

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Winning against Bahrain and Iraq in Bahrain is really an achievement. Well done boys. This was probably the toughest group of the second round and we still made it. [emoji122] [emoji122]

Eat this AFC! Team Melli will always prevail in toughest times.

Comment

I don't think bringing CQ back (or replacing the coach) when Skokic went 4/4 and is 7-0 on his record is a good idea. Dude is getting the job done and replacing him would be bad for team morale. He's proved a lot. We couldve had a 4-0 win if the players were more clinical in front of goal and Iraqi keeper didn't become Casillas

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                            what got me was how easily the iraqis were getting the ball in the 2nd half, any ball in the air, any half chance they would be on the ball, while our players just would hold back.
                            And still Beiro didn't have to save one shot [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                              Disagree, we won alot of balls in the air (especially on defense). However, we made alot of mistakes that would kill the momentum soon after.

Comment

TABREEKATEH FARAAVAAN BEH HAMEHEYEH MARDOMEH IRAN DAR HAMEH JAAYEH JAHAAN!

CONGRATULATIONS TO IRANIANS EVERY WHERE IN THE WORLD!

تبریکاتِ فراوان به همه مردم ایران در سراسرِ جهان

Comment

Working...
                                X