Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any decent link guys, nothing is working for me.

Comment

First off, amazing result going into half 1-0, knowing how much stronger our bench is than theirs, this is phenomenal.

However, we need to take off every person with a yellow card immediately, this ref will not hold back on giving out a red card. One mistake and its the Asia Cup game all over again...The way our players are playing coupled with Iraq's intentions, this is clearly their aim. Jahanbakhsh has not been too effective, we should replace him with Ghoddos, and we should bring on PAG for Nourolahi.

Also our defense is shaky at times, can't believe we gave a 2 on 1, how does that even happen at this level?? Luckily the shitty field saved us lol... Also who would've thought Hajsafi would come to save us with an assist, thank you for proving me worng
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Link to Aussie game for half time
        http://www.hesgoal.com/news/81803/Au...vs_Jordan.html

Edit - just seems to be guys talking in the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          You ppl complaining about the ref are acting like you’re watching an AFC ref for the first time. 99% of AFC refs would have fallen for safa hadi’s diving antics and let it slide, given the penalty on shoja for a handball (it was a close call), would have given adnan ali that dangerous position FK outside of the box at the end of the half…..this ref did none of that and all of his cards were fair. He just missed a card on Mohanad Ali other than that a very fair 45 mins from him and better than any of the Iran-Iraq games of recent years.
          Iraqis kick and tackle when they're on the ground. Cheap shots. Ref needs to cut it out.
          I'd just like a good ref!

Comment

Ahmad and JB should come off. We can't take risks.

Comment

We have the wrong formation. Our two best forwards (Taremi and Azmoun) are eliminated from the game.

Gholizadeh and Jahanbakhsh are having a bad game. Would have had a 2nd goal if JB wasn't selfish. However his defensive effort and off ball movement is decent so far.

On D, Kanaani is the weakest link. Couple of bad touches. Ezza is also sloppy.

We need subs, but not at half time. maybe around 55 minute mark bring out JB and Kanaani.

Comment

Hopefully we can score a 2nd early in the 2nd half and take command the rest of the way. Ghoddos and Ghaedi should wreak havoc when they come in

Comment

First Half was Ok, Iraqis parked the Bus ( which i didn't expected to be honest) and we controlled the game, scoring a BEAUTIFUL Goal. Gholi made just a iniesta Pass across the field, which makes it really difficult to decide if he should stay or be replaced. He had a poor performance with little success in dribbling, but he is always good for this one moment, were he creates a scoring chance.

If Ghoddus would be in the position of JB during the counter we would likely see the second goal. Ghoddus needs to be sub. in for ARJ, which will help us in our transition game and counterattacks.

Iraqis need to decide now, if they are taking the risk and open up to equalize with the possibility to concede two or three goals and bring their qualification position in danger, or if they continue defending knowing that they will be through if they loose 1-0.

Comment

We need norolahi and ARJ both out at half time…..both play way too physical and are too much of a liability to have in this game playing on a yellow and also our two or three best subs we need now in ghoddos, Torabi and ghaedi play their positions.

BE SMART FOR ONCE SKOCIC AND MAKE THE NECESSARY SUBS!!!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

the cameraman only has one angle

Comment

Who do we have as a holding midfielder? We need nourolahi subbed and jahanbaksh. Ghodos should be last 20 minutes sub that’s when we can put all the pressure on them. Let’s hope for good second half and qualifications. I hope I never see willmots any where, never been so stressed for this round of qualifications
                        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          You ppl complaining about the ref are acting like you’re watching an AFC ref for the first time. 99% of AFC refs would have fallen for safa hadi’s diving antics and let it slide, given the penalty on shoja for a handball (it was a close call), would have given adnan ali that dangerous position FK outside of the box at the end of the half…..this ref did none of that and all of his cards were fair. He just missed a card on Mohanad Ali other than that a very fair 45 mins from him and better than any of the Iran-Iraq games of recent years.
                          He's a good ref who's seen hot matches.

I remember Irmatov got injured during Australia Syria playoff match for world cup spot from Asia and he came on as the 4th official in extra time (no warmup) and did a nice job. Fingers crossed and knock on wood

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Agree, but Gholi gave a wonderful pass that split the Iraqi amazingly. Sometimes you need your technical player to just give you a moment of genius.
                            Absolutely agree my friend. That hockey assist probably pushed his rating up from a 4 to a 6 for me. Still he needs to cut out the turnovers.. I'm getting Shojaei flashbacks. Adnan has had him in his pocket too which surprises me why Team Melli keep attacking Adnan's side rather than their right back.

Comment

Good half, we are making maximum of poor Iraqi game plan. Obviously they are coming out attacking in the second half.

Notable almost all their attacks, targets our left side where Hajsafi is.
                              Can't understand our markings from the corner, not tight at all, giving them half-chance
                              What a pass Gholi
                              Good goal Azmoon, he should just tame raising tension in celebrations and be more mature. AFC is looking for excuses!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Jb yellow for. Me to not pass the ball to azmoun fast

Comment

Working...
                                X