Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did ARJ get a yellow for getting slide tackled while HE had the ball?! Awful call by the ref.

Comment

That was terrible by ARJ all he needed to do was play the ball to Taremi instead of taking a touch and that would have been goal number 2……
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iraqis continue to act and dive.
        Idiot ref. JB didn't deserve a yellow.

Comment

Kanaani stresses me out in the back.. Couple of times now he has given the ball away

Comment

Please dont start wasting time, Team Melli. We are better than that.

Comment

honestly its clear to see why ARJ doesn't get playing time club level, slow to pass, and unwise challenges
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community

Comment

Iraqis clearly feel uncomfortable and don't want to risk, this is perfect for some more pressure! If we score the second goal in this Half it is all over.

Comment

Ghoddus needs to replace Jahanbkash and we will 100% score at least 2 more goals!!

Comment

we clearly suck at defending corners as seen now and our last game against iraq
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

2 min until ice pack for Taremi's family jewels

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        Iraqis clearly feel uncomfortable and don't want to risk, this is perfect for some more pressure! If we score the second goal in this Half it is all over.
                        they are playing now
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Getting a bit sloppy. Please no repeat of 2015 AC. NO RED CARDS!
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            yea we really need an insurance goal, however i dont think we need to rush and press that issue too...!

Comment

keep possession, PLEASE!

Comment

Folks,

Next racial slur, racist comments will warrant a 1-month ban!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X