Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the worst lineup. Wish Amiri was there but he's obviously injured then.
    Let's go boys. Play your game and make Iran proud.

Comment

Seemingly Resan was not injured and is starting the game.

Comment

Another good streaming link: https://www.persianleague.com/iran-live-tv/video/29-tv3

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
          Seemingly Resan was not injured and is starting the game.
          He’s the guy we have to contain…..he knows kanani and shoja like the back of his hand he played with those guys every day for years. Ezi will have to really shine today for us to contain him.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            He’s the guy we have to contain…..he knows kanani and shoja like the back of his hand he played with those guys every day for years. Ezi will have to really shine today for us to contain him.
            which number is he ?
            their number 7 impressed me vs HK ..!!? also that young striker ali somebody? he is a dangerous attacker with some class .... the rest are a bunch of scrubs who just play their balls off when facing us making em look better than the dogshit that their quality is actually..!!

Comment

Decent lineup to test and see what Iraq is planning on doing, we will have so many impact subs to choose from, our bench is loaded is talent
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ezzat needs to play the game of his career. He is the key there.

Comment

IIRC it was Ghotbi who introduced Hajsafi to the LB position, so we have him to thank for that I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    IIRC it was Ghotbi who introduced Hajsafi to the LB position, so we have him to thank for that I guess..
                    Ghotbi was one of the most overrated Coaches Iran ever had. Dark Times under his reign...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      which number is he ?
                      their number 7 impressed me vs HK ..!!? also that young striker ali somebody? he is a dangerous attacker with some class .... the rest are a bunch of scrubs who just play their balls off when facing us making em look better than the dogshit that their quality is actually..!!
                      I believe he wears 13 for Iraq
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        Ghotbi was one of the most overrated Coaches Iran ever had. Dark Times under his reign...
                        The stories Hadi Aghily tells me of how players used to rip on him are truly amazing just goes to show how even our weakest TM in recent years couldn’t even take the guy seriously. That said it all
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Dariush Arjmand dastmal keshi continues. Asking people to vote on the national TV.

Comment

https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=one
                            aussi jordan still scoreless
                            i think we need aussies to win this for 2nd place favorable outcome..

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_ug7yaRuU

LETS GO IRAN! WE WILL HAVE A THOROUGH WIN TODAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                The stories Hadi Aghily tells me of how players used to rip on him are truly amazing just goes to show how even our weakest TM in recent years couldn’t even take the guy seriously. That said it all
                                masalan chi? its not like we performed any worse under him than we did under our typical iranian coaches. he was a park ji sung individual brilliant goal or a masoud taking his chance vs korea away from getting us out of a whole into 2010 world cup. got 9/9 points in 2011 Asian cup, lost to Korea. in Extra time (unlucky to play korea after winning group). admittingly we were crappy that asian cup game. I just dont see how ghotbi any worse than our typical iranian coaches

Comment

Working...
                                X