Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow starting Haysafi as LB... I don't think that my nerves will survive this. Why not MiMo who is fast and can deal with speedy/technical players like Humam, Resan?

Kanaani over PAG is not a good choice, PAG has far more experience and is naturally the better defender. He is also more dangerous in the air and had already scored against Iraq in AFC 2015.

Benching Ghoddus is odd given his last performances. Anyway he can be even more effective in the second half, when iraqi defenders are already tired. Same goes with Ghaedi or Torabi, yet i would have start with Ghaedi.

Skocic made some risky decisions with this LineUp!

Comment

Don’t get the lineup complaints we all knew saman wasn’t gonna start after he played a full 90 last game and knew Hajsafi would start and personally, I’d rather have Hajsafi at LB so he doesn’t take the place of Ezi who will be VERY important in this game. I would have gone with Torabi or Ghaedi on the wing as well and PAG instead of kanaani but we can’t win em all. This is our lineup and like I said vs Bahrain we all must show love and support for every single guy wearing a TM shirt walking onto that pitch!

Let’s go TM!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        You were just a kid and thus did not understand it. At least I hope your young age was the reason why you didn't understand it.
        We have all been there and/or impacted by it. It was horrible to say the least. Those who started it and contributed to its continuation as well as those who watched it unfold or may be laughing in the background are the evils of this world.

We need to go after them and bring them to justice. Over a million men fell on Iranian side alone. The invasion of Mongols did not leave that much victims. The worse in our history.

I know it is not possible to forget, but it is possible to come to terms with it and build on the lessons for future and for the young people here who were either a kid or not even born at that time.

Comment

I love jahanbaksh but hope he can contribute defensively today. He was not good in 2019 Asian cup vs Iraq but he is out EPL star. We need a good game in an important match from
          Him

If we need goals second half, we need Ghaedi and ghoddos ASAP

I also pray hajsafi does well. He makes me so scared

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            Does AJB usually play the other side ?
            This is actually good. You have a left footed Goli on the right and a right footed Ali on the left. This allows maximum efficiency when they decide to cut in and attack the goal from the wings. Honestly besides Haj Safi, the line up isn’t that bad. I’m just hoping Goli finally shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              We have all been there and/or impacted by it. It was horrible to say the least. Those who started it and contributed to its continuation as well as those who watched it unfold or may be laughing in the background are the evils of this world.

We need to go after them and bring them to justice. Over a million men fell on Iranian side alone. The invasion of Mongols did not leave that much victims. The worse in our history.

I know it is not possible to forget, but it is possible to come to terms with it and build on the lessons for future and for the young people here who were either a kid or not even born at that time.
              You are right. It is not possible to forget.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

4-1 for Iran .... :-)

Good Luck!

Comment

Why my posts regarding to the line up was deleted?!!?

Comment

any good links guys

Comment

I think this lineup can work.
                      half time, bring in Ghoddos, and Ghaedi, to replace Gholizadeh and Jahanbakksh.
                      65 minute replace Azmoun,, with Ansarifard.
                      75 Minute, replace Taremi with Kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        any good links guys
                        maybe this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYpezWmEXk

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

i lost half of my early teen friends to that war .... nearly every kooche in my mahal in mashhad was named after shahids from that war..!
                          however i believe now things are much different now and we are badly need an ally as a next door neighbor country than yet another arab doshman, so we certainly need to tone down the rhetorics on that front...!! besides we currently have vast influence and power in that country and essentially control the whole country politically, ke hamin behtareh ke be rooshoon nayarim..!!

Comment

Iraq has 3 CBs, intended to counter azmoun and taremi. Seems like we were all right and probably need ghaedi or torabi to break them down in second half

I’m excited to see gholi vs adnan matchup. Gholi is due for a good game, he’s been inconsistent so far.

Comment

I agree. I don't like the starting line up. It seems like another half time will be wasted.
                              Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Should have started Torabi/Ghaedi, Ghoddos, and Mohammadi!!! 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️
                              YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

My main problem with the lineup is the central defenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X