Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's gone for the clown double act in place of PAG. Do Sarlak and Torabi have knocks or something? Surprising to see Azmoun and Taremi ahead of them.

Jamesh konid bacheha, this TM ain't doing shit regardless of today's result with this mug in charge.

Comment

can some post the Lineup for TM please??

Comment

1. Hajsafi still in team, Milad should have started. HAjsafi defensively will struggle to deal with tariq,resan,meme in 1v1 situations, he has no speed or 1v1 defensive ability.

2. No ghoddos...I mean come on, what more does the guy have to do to start. So far he saved our ass vs bahrain already.

3. Kanani over PAG. Just asking for trouble.

More retarded lineups by skocic. Lets hope it doesnt explode in our face...I dont understand the concept of lets waste a half of football with a weak lineup so we can sub in our good players in second half. Never once has a serious professional coach adopted that as their mantra but you get what you pay for I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
          The only scenario that eliminates Iraq:

China win or draw
          Uzbekistan win
          Jordan win
          UAE win
          Iran win

However, it depends on the goal difference between Vietnam and Iraq.

Iraq’s best possible goal difference if they lose by one goal difference today is:
          11 points, +3 GD, 6 goals (not counting 5th placed team)

Vietnam’s best goal difference if they lose by one goal difference today is:
          11 points, +2 GD, 4 goals (not counting 5th placed team)

Iran has to win with at least a 3 goal difference. If Vietnam keep conceding then Iran needs to score another goal for every goal they keep conceding, while Iran don’t concede to lower the goal difference.

In other words, the possibility of Iraq being eliminated is less than 1%!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I don't mind HajsaFi as LB, as long as he doesn't play as CM.
            that i agree but why no ghoddos from start?

Comment

Chill your pestoons. Ghoddos will come in as super sub as usual. So will Ghayedi.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Very worried about our left side, Hajsafi isn’t a defender and Jahanbakhsh showed ar Brighton he isn’t good a tracking back. Wtf is Skocic thinking!

Comment

any good links guys?

Comment

Iraq’s strongest is their right wing … our left will struggle

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      why isnt saman playing????????who is gona feed our forwrds. our coach is really not good, how can ghoddos not stat is beyond me
                      because the idiot played him 90+ minutes in a bs already won game of little consequence ..! probably thats why he decided to bring him off the bench while Ezzai who was for most part a bystander and cruised through the last match is given the starting nod, in absence of any other decent DCM like Omid Ebrahim/ injured Amiri..!

its vital for our boys to keep their nerves and manage the early proceedings of today's match...! Over the full 90 we certainly have the overall quality advantage to beat iraq..!!
                      arooghiez knowing we are slow starters, will likely try to press us hard and deep and cause a turnover and and score and have us spend too much energy chasing the game to finish them off ..!!
                      that is why im mostly worried about our Left side starters.. !

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        This is a strong and balanced line-up. With our bench at the ready, I'm feeling good about this as a win! 3 goals and 3 points for IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Very worried about our left side, Hajsafi isn’t a defender and Jahanbakhsh showed ar Brighton he isn’t good a tracking back. Wtf is Skocic thinking!
                          JB interceptions were great in his last game, also tracking back. Thats why Skocic is using him again. But i agree, Hajsafi is the weak link back there.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

If Saman doesn't come in, it will be counted as a crime against humanity...

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                              This is a strong and balanced line-up. With our bench at the ready, I'm feeling good about this as a win! 3 goals and 3 points for IRAN!
                              Does AJB usually play the other side ?
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

As always, I am willing to give Skocic the benefit of the doubt, but I would be lying to you if I didn’t say that was a bullshit lineup (Particularly the entirety of that left flank).

Comment

Working...
                                X