Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Hajsafi at LB, eza in midfield. Jahanbaksh starting. Here we go!!!

Comment

Pretty conservative line up, was expecting to see Saman starts.

Comment

Why Kanaani above Pouraliganji????

Comment

An inspirational pre match video by IFF showing goals from the historic 2-1 win in Baghdad for WC 2002 qualifying:

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8474/%D9%81%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

TM Locker room today:

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8474/%D9%81%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Go TM!

Comment

Saman should have started over Saeid. This is very conservative.

Comment

Iraq lineup. 5-4-1
              https://twitter.com/SoccerIraq/statu...14219502100485

Comment

Conservative line up with two DM.
                I suppose the shift to offense can come with Ghoddos off the bench as needed

Comment

Damn we can’t afford to throw away another first half because of a BS lineup...
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    Wow. Hajsafi at LB, eza in midfield. Jahanbaksh starting. Here we go!!!
                    I don't mind HajsaFi as LB, as long as he doesn't play as CM.

Comment

Should have started Torabi/Ghaedi, Ghoddos, and Mohammadi!!! 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

I like the starting 11 and I think Saman will play in the second half as a sub. I just hope Ehsan doesn't cause any blunders on the left side. Here are the subs:

Milad Mohammadi, Ansarifard, Abedzadeh, Niazmand, Sarlak, Ghaedi, Ghodoos, Rezaei, PAG, Hosseini, Torabi, Salmani

Go TM!

Comment

Our Left side is soorakh and turn-over city...!! hopefully they wont put us in too big of a hole early on, before Saman comes in to salvage something..!! :/

Comment

why isnt saman playing????????who is gona feed our forwrds. our coach is really not good, how can ghoddos not stat is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Our Left side is soorakh and turn-over city...!! hopefully they wont put us in too big of a hole early on, before Saman comes in to salvage something..!! :/
                              100% The entirety of our left flank is shit! So many superior options available!

Comment

You don't go all out from minute 1. This isn't a war.

This is a good balanced line up with the exception of the useless Hajsafi.

Remember, we are 90% through with a draw.

Either way, we will know halfway through the game what Jordan-AUS is up to then we can throw in Ghaedi, Ghoddos, and co to finish the game off if need be.

On the other hand Iraq is playing 5-4-1, likely counter attacks with Bashar, Humam and Mohannad Ali - this means we need to have good DMs.

Comment

Working...
                                X