Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s up guys, long time. Hope we’re winning this? [emoji16]

Comment

https://youtu.be/nCy9ehE8pcM
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

NO EXCUSES, if we don't win this game against a subpar team we don't deserve to be in the WC. Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Z Joon!!! Khoobi shoma? Koja boodi???

Comment

Welcome back!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If we score earlier i can see us beating Iraq 3 0

Comment

Missed everyone here Hope you're all doing well! I didn't follow much football the last few years to be honest I know I should be ashamed...

Seriously though I hope we got this tonight I want no less than a win

Comment

Missed everyone here Hope you're all doing well! I didn't follow much football the last few years to be honest I know I should be ashamed...

Seriously though I hope we got this tonight I want no less than a win
                  It was the same for me.... just came back a couple of weeks ago.

Hope your "ghadam" is good for today.

Comment

God why is the time passing by so slow. I am feeling nervously sick...

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      JANG. JANG……..
                      TAA
                      PIROOZI..! 🇮🇷
                      Come on boys … make us proud..! 💪 ⚽️ 💪 🇮🇷

Comment

This is the most nerve racking TM game I think since South Korea 2013 game.
                        I honestly don't know how TM fans will handle themselves if we don't advance after today.

Comment

Let’s pause a moment to thank IFF for having the foresight and the wisdom to make even the preliminary qualifications so exciting and entertaining. The old days were so boring when we did not even pay attention until the final round.

Thank you IFF.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Our boys need to remind themselves how an Iraq with help from 30 countries including the superpowers could not defeat us. Gheyrat is the name of the game and we already showed Iraq and they also showed us they are ready to put their hands up and surrender.

Comment

I have so much to do at work, but I just can't seem to concentrate. Under 2 hours to go! Come on!
                              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                Our boys need to remind themselves how an Iraq with help from 30 countries including the superpowers could not defeat us. Gheyrat is the name of the game and we already showed Iraq and they also showed us they are ready to put their hands up and surrender.
                                Come on man.
                                Can't we have a an intense game in all terms of sportsmanship without mixing politics ffs?
                                By the that logic every game of Germany must hold a Blitzkrieg parade.
                                Nothing against rivalry and emotions but stop this war shit please.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X