Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Akhe soorat digeh hamin moondeh bood to bara ma shakho shooneh bekeshi ! Beshin baba baw on facet .

I don't see anything insulting or even aggressive in his comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      So it seems as if Bashar Resan is playing? Shoot... Was hoping he was injured and couldn't play.
      I’m hoping to God if Nourollahi is gonna start, both him and his other headless chicken buddy Kanani cover his ass like hawks (and I can say headless cause I’m a Persepolisi But these two shouldn’t be in the starting 11 in TM).

Because God forbid, if anything happens and Bashar Resan is involved it would be both of their balls. Because they’ve played with him for 4 years. For Kanani it would be his balls and his head because of the Japan game.

Comment

I dreamed about the game today, i cant remember when the last time was i dreamed because of a tm match

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          I dreamed about the game today, i cant remember when the last time was i dreamed because of a tm match
          My grandma rip would say
          Tell your dream to a running water if is a bad one
          And to everyone if is good one

KHIR BASHAD

Comment

The ref is from Uzbekistan and they have a good chance to qualify to the next round if other second place teams don't end up with more points, i.e. in case Iraq is beaten by Iran they will definitely qualify to the next round and chances are lessened for Uzbekistan. Hence, incentive for the Uzbeki ref to reach for his red card. I would treat this game even more sensitively and cautiously than the Bahrain game. I wouldn't challenge the ref and wouldn't give him any excuse to pull out the red card. This is my only concern. No worries about the Iraqis as they are more pro players than Saudis and Bahrainis and play football. I hope our players are prepared for a biased refereeing and just stay calm and accept ref's decisions.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Is it quintessential

Iran vs iraq=
              3rd year anniversary of beating Morocco
              One of the happiest days of my entire life

Comment

I have been refreshing PFDC constantly and can't focus on my work at all today...

Comment

One wonders when the next time we are due a lucky break in this matchup?

2015 Pouladi red card-Narrow loss in Penalties
                  2019 0-0 Tie, 3rd game in Asian cup, contested but not a good game by either team
                  2020..Narrow loss with Wilmots and Shojaei being Iraqs best players.

Our last lucky break was in 2011 I think when Mobalis freekick was untouched by anyone and went in on its own in Asian cup 2011

Comment

4-1 Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I have been refreshing PFDC constantly and can't focus on my work at all today...
                      I'm working from 10-18 today, so went to the gym in the morning, so I couldn't be any more ready at 18:30 today, gonna sit with some good Chai Ahmad.

Comment

Kick off time is 17.30 GMT in the UK, I too am finding it hard to concentrate at work 🙂 my poor students.

In my office at the moment and listening to some very heavy and loud music on my headphones but getting myself probably too amped up 😂

Comment

I don't get out of work until 1:00. Is it possible to delay the kickoff?
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We need some vatan music for hype:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n6wp7EYYIk
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_YN...88%D8%B1%D8%AF
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcrP...hrafzadeh-Emne

Comment

https://youtu.be/wgXeuMmnrAQ

Comment

it seem hajsafi is in the line up again,jesus god save us

Comment

Working...
                                X