Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Agha ma nemoode shodim this past 4-5 years az bas been watching Iran football games via choppy and laggy online streams. Any source you guys can suggest where I can pay and watch the game with HD quality? Be khoda be fana raftam az bas it keeps freezing, getting interrupted by ads, slow stream etc. Any solution for this?

Cheghadr sakhte Irooni boodan in rooza and salha!
    For me, I’m going to my local Persian Restaurant, ordering myself a koobideh, and watching the match from there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
      It strikes me that we recognise and to an extent respect their strength as a decent footballing side whilst the Iraqis are completely blinded by hatred. Do they actually realise TM’s strength?
      Agree, but I think some of it is due to the political issues and the influence of I.R. within the regions so no one likes Iran current government (well majority) of people within Iran and the neighboring countries. I think that could be a reasonable factor of hatred against us ( as seen in social media) that comes to surface around football tournament/matches.

Plus the 8 year war that effected both counties will always raise the tension and rivalry between Iran and Iraq.

Anyway sorry to go off topic.

Comment

Akhe soorat digeh hamin moondeh bood to bara ma shakho shooneh bekeshi ! Beshin baba baw on facet .

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          It strikes me that we recognise and to an extent respect their strength as a decent footballing side whilst the Iraqis are completely blinded by hatred. Do they actually realise TM’s strength?
          It does not matter who think what, the fate of the match will be determined on the pitch tomorrow. Let’s see who walks the walks. It takes an insecure/unconfident individual to act biased and constantly talk the talk. We will see who rules the football pitch tomorrow. Humility is the key to success. I Farsi we say az aan natars ke haayo hoot daarad. Az aan betars ke sar be zir daarad

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          For me, I’m going to my local Persian Restaurant, ordering myself a koobideh, and watching the match from there.
          Oh man I hate watching Iran football in those Persian restaurants. Everyone keeps talking and expressing their expertisen football. To that extent that you can even hear the commentator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Akhe soorat digeh hamin moondeh bood to bara ma shakho shooneh bekeshi ! Beshin baba baw on facet .

Hehe although Milad jaan I don’t think he made an assertion of their superiority to that of our football’s. On the contract I think has made a classy statement alluding to our powerful football in Asia. It’s very common for a player to wish success to their own team without resorting to trash talking and devaluing the opponent [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by Shaz110 View Post
              Agree, but I think some of it is due to the political issues and the influence of I.R. within the regions so no one likes Iran current government (well majority) of people within Iran and the neighboring countries. I think that could be a reasonable factor of hatred against us ( as seen in social media) that comes to surface around football tournament/matches.

Plus the 8 year war that effected both counties will always raise the tension and rivalry between Iran and Iraq.

Anyway sorry to go off topic.
              True. I used to be a member on an Iraqi football forum (for the purpose of defending Iran’s football in their forum AlIraqi.org) and in early 2000s I’d say literally 70%-80% of their Iraqi members loved Iran and Iran’s football team, however as Saddam got toppled followed by the insurgents vicious attacks killing many Iraqis the belief of IR having a hand in all those attacks and killings strengthened day after day and I visibly witnessed the growth of anti-Iranian sentiments in the same website which eventually led me to abandon that forum.

Comment

Comment

^ that is so strange man.. I’m working on this video emphasizing on our current duo (and past TM duos) and when I log on PFDC I see your post with these photos

Eyval! Faghat Team Melli moon!

Comment

Milad Jan, I appreciate your trash talk

Just want to add that many rivals talk smack. Bashar is just being snide here and that’s fine. I’m sure we are too. But rest assured Bashar Resan loves Iran and Iranian/Persepolis fans. There’s a positive connection between our fans and him. I’ve never seen anything weird from Bashar. Every interview/interaction I’ve seen Bashar is always respectful. He’s a good hearted guy.

Now if Ali Adnan were to say something like this, lol that would be different. He doesn’t really like TM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      ^ that is so strange man.. I’m working on this video emphasizing on our current duo (and past TM duos) and when I log on PFDC I see your post with these photos

Eyval! Faghat Team Melli moon!
                      Agha damet garm khaste nabashi. Love your vids.

Which ones your favorit? I'm stuck between Azmoun + Taremi and Ali Daei + Karimi

Comment

Agha damet garm khaste nabashi. Love your vids.

Which ones your favorit? I'm stuck between Azmoun + Taremi and Ali Daei + Karimi
                        Nice!

In TM my favorites are lthe Azizi/Daei and Sardar/Mehdi duo

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Hehe although Milad jaan I don’t think he made an assertion of their superiority to that of our football’s. On the contract I think has made a classy statement alluding to our powerful football in Asia. It’s very common for a player to wish success to their own team without resorting to trash talking and devaluing the opponent [emoji846]
                          Keano jan I know what you mean but expected some respect towards iranians from bashar rassan. I mean personally I would rather say : We respect iran and their strength however we will etc... rather than saying It doesn't matter how strong iran is . I dono to me it sound like we don't care how strong iran is ...

Comment

12:54
                            count down continues.

Comment

So it seems as if Bashar Resan is playing? Shoot... Was hoping he was injured and couldn't play.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                So it seems as if Bashar Resan is playing? Shoot... Was hoping he was injured and couldn't play.
                                If we play to our potential, which i think we would, doesn't matter who iraq plays. We are a better team overall...a mixture of excitement and anxiety starting to take over already... do dorodo IRAN...

Comment

Working...
                                X