Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq does not need to win and is not even not afraid of losing. So they will play with ease and confidence. But what matters to them is just not losing to Iran as a matter of pride.

My guess is they will play hard and extremely defensive. Hopefully we will do better than Spain did today against a super defensive Sweden.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

whats up with ali and those parts of the body lol, last time he had a boner when he celebrated with potter now this..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        whats up with ali and those parts of the body lol, last time he had a boner when he celebrated with potter now this..
        Oh man, I didn't even notice! Good eye!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Oh man, I didn't even notice! Good eye!
          Our players so scandalous lol.. it all started with sheys and nosrati back in the days now we have azmoun/dzyuba and alirezas boners..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            A good reminder of how close Iraq is in terms of technical and physical footballing abilities to Iran. In this game we also spotted some of their antics which we would see tomorrow. Their weakest point is their defence which is prone to mistakes. Sardar and Taremi add Ghaedi can definitely hurt them.
            ERMATOV was the ref then and in tomorrow’s game as well!

Comment

Good news for us in 5:35, Katanec Manager of the Iraqi National-Team told his players that, he may left the team after this game. It is reported that there are payment issues. Hope that this "hashiye" impacts Iraq's performance in the upcoming game.

Comment

https://twitter.com/shamoosaaaa/stat...05198190530564

"We are brothers"

Jaamesh kon bere baba we beat them tomorrow and we conquest Iraq first in the Persian Empire return

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  Good news for us in 5:35, Katanec Manager of the Iraqi National-Team told his players that, he may left the team after this game. It is reported that there are payment issues. Hope that this "hashiye" impacts Iraq's performance in the upcoming game.

Or win one for me last game
                  Stradegy b.s

Comment

Apparantly Iraqi people are not happy with their coach. They're saying Katanec has been their coach for 3 years and hasn't achieved anything for them. Not a single cup. I think they are also mad that bahrain beat them and won the Persian Gulf Cup.

Here is the funny part: They want to Get CARLOS QUEIROZ ! They are after him so don't be surprised if he becomes their coach.

Comment

AFC is smoking some stuff from another planet!!!

“ Iran have been clinical in front of the net, with 17 goals to their name while the defence has been resolute with only Chinese Taipei able to breach the backline in Muharraq.”

https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...clash-hong-kon
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^ sorry ass reporters who don't even know which team they are reporting.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

https://twitter.com/SoccerIraq/statu...04854341558274 these iraqis commenting under this post are disgusting... inshallah we'll put 4 goals past them. i still cant believe that they blame us for the shitty state of their country

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            ^ sorry ass reporters who don't even know which team they are reporting.
                            Not only got the number of goals scored wrong (16 not 17) but also the country that scored the single goal (HK not CT). I think on the latter the journalist genuinely thinks these two are the same country!
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              https://twitter.com/SoccerIraq/statu...04854341558274 these iraqis commenting under this post are disgusting... inshallah we'll put 4 goals past them. i still cant believe that they blame us for the shitty state of their country
                              Their making messed up videos on TIK TOK as well!!!

Comment

All the haters will be silenced tomorrow when TM is victorious. It's a new era, the train has left the station, and TM's destiny can not be deterred.

LET'S GO TM! You have the support of 85 million hearts behind you.

Comment

Working...
                                X