Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noooo ezza denied PK
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

why wasn't that a red card? and if you're going to hit it in the middle don't hit it with such pace, ezatolahi!

Comment

classic Taremi PK earining
        Ezzai rid toosh raft ... idiot
        taremi shoulda taken it
        Im sure mehdi will come off for start of 2nd half

Comment

I like that taremi let someone else take it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol karim bagheri is in charge!
            He just shouted " Bezar saeed bezane!"

And Saeed Miss !

Comment

Ezzotolahi misses penalty. Interesting that Taremi let Ezza take it. I think it's to get him more integrated. Too bad he missed.

Comment

maybe - but he looks a bit more checked out that usual. He also really looked pissed off with Saeed taking the penalty, threw the ball back and walked away.

Comment

Why taremi not taking P. K?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                    noooo ezza denied PK
                    At least it wasn't a do or die PK.

Comment

I think mehdi isn't worried about padding his stats again Cambodia. It's better to get all the boys involved. That's what a team player / leader does in a meaningless game.

Let some other guys get on the sheet / try to get on the sheet and build confidence

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Why taremi not taking P. K?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        We're up 4-0.. Just to give others a chance to score that usually don't

Comment

Golizadeh has really disappointed these past few games. I am more inclined to start JB against Iraq. He has been impressive in both games, even though they are against sub par competition.

Comment

The holes in our defense since CQ left TM even showed a bit in that first half vs Cambodia, yikes. And to think there were ppl who didn’t think CQ was good
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

First half summary:

The positives:
                              - Jahanbaksh looks to very fit and motivated. Another excellent performance.
                              - Our defense is more organized without Kannani
                              - Moharami is a solid RB
                              - No Hajsafi so we had effective corners from Gholizadeh

The negatives:
                              - Not really a negative but Taremi is starting to look tired and should be rested now
                              - Mohammadi is awful yet again, I don’t know what’s going on with him. He’s so rushed and has the worst touch
                              - Ghoddos unfortunately keeps showing that he only performs as an impact sub, weakest point in our midfield
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I don't think you can judge the players based on this game at all. The only thing for me is that Ezzi is playing a classic center midfield with rational, logical ball distribution, the way it should always be. He needs to saved for Iraq.

Anyways, Skoci should do max sub as early as possible. Give a chance to Ghaedi, Karim, etc and save Taremi and Ghodos for Iraq.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X