Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    Skocic should start making Subs! We don't need any injury for Taremi, Gholi , Ezat, Ghoddus etc.!!!

Bring in Ansarifard, Ghaedi, Torabi etc.
    it would be a bit disrespectful .... but wise move nonetheless...!!
    although boys probably rather be involved and easily pad their TM stats in this game..!!

Comment

yes he has to rest his foot so he can shoot properly against iraq
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

TAKE Taremi OUT! I'm getting worried with all these cuts and moves he makes. Save it for Iraq

Comment

I hope/expect Taremi, Gholi and Saman to be early sub candidates.

Comment

Taremi with a Hajsafi.

Comment

Taremi seems to be exhausted already..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

this is a sorta game Ghaedi could run riot and score a few in...!!

Comment

If Skocic plans to keep Haysafi out while Taremi is running his butt of, Hashemian needs to give him a proper wake-up slap.

Comment

ARJ has been all over the pitch. Easily my MOTM so far, creating chances left and right and still having enough energy to win back balls on defense.

Comment

Taremi's body language clearly shows he doesn't really want to be on the pitch!

Comment

We should have been up more than 4-0, I'm disappointed...

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
                          Taremi's body language clearly shows he doesn't really want to be on the pitch!
                          That's his normal body language. He seems like he is checked out, then he stings when the opponent isn't expecting.

Comment

Taremi does what Taremi does best, get's a penalty. Cambodia keeper gets yellow card.

Comment

Why not playing Haysafi in this game. I am really upset about this, as if Skocic was intentionally that we loose to Iraq. Wasn't all the experiments around Masoud not worse enough...

Comment

we need this ref more for TM games lol he's been generous with us

Comment

Working...
                                X