No announcement yet.

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t believe that public apology story at all. More drama by our media that doesn’t know what happened, even after it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Correlation does not equal causation. We have a significant number of TM players in a Europe now. That alone brings in a level of professionalism. Dragan just happens to be here at the same time.
      Haha. Chi gofti aslan?

Because TM players were playing in Antarctica before Skocic’s arrival to TM and obviously NOT in Europe at a significant level.

Comment

Just look at mehdi how pissed off he gets when they are 4-1 up and he cant score the 5-1. Can you imagine him giving a public apology? He will hold out until esko is gone. take this team to world cup without your best player and u will have to regret it for the next 50 or 60 years!

Comment

Ole getting the sack will give us all hope as to the day dragan leaves
          Horrendous man management

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Imagine if we hadn't gotten 6 points from the 2 previous matches, he would have been the only publicly apologising. What Taremi said was not right and no player is normally bigger than the coach but honestly Skocic asking for a public apology is a bit of a joke in my opinion and I know many will disagree.
            Why on earth is it so hard to deliver a public apology in the interests of Iran and its people? I mean why would your pride or any of the fake bravado stuff triumph over the interests of an entire nation? Just because Skocic is kale khar right now does not mean you have to be a more harder kale khar. Deliver the apology, get back in the team and work hard for Iran. What is so difficult about it?

Comment

I wouldnt trust iranian media f they said the sun rises from the east. This public apology is total shit concocted by these maggots.
              They're pure, unadulterated lethal poison.

besides skocic's mannerism and words on this matter never indicated such a mindset. He sounds like a calm chap, more bothered about his own business than all the shit hashiyeh we create in our football.

Comment

If there is any truth to the apology request by Dragan, I believe the correct reaction is “he’s brought the sour out of it”

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
                  Why on earth is it so hard to deliver a public apology in the interests of Iran and its people? I mean why would your pride or any of the fake bravado stuff triumph over the interests of an entire nation? Just because Skocic is kale khar right now does not mean you have to be a more harder kale khar. Deliver the apology, get back in the team and work hard for Iran. What is so difficult about it?
                  exactly

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                    Ole getting the sack will give us all hope as to the day dragan leaves
                    Horrenous man management
                    ManU players pleaded with management to offer Ole his contract after taking on a short term role. He was liked by the players and didn't lose the locker room.

Not sure of the relevance of a club managers dismissal to national team manager of a different country. Are you hoping Ole will be taking over for TM?

Who is a "Horrendous" man manager? Skocic ? Horrendous? From what we hear, the team is a happy place, no? He is no CQ but nothing I have seen has been horrendous. Look at the discord in Iraqi team.

Comment

neither azizi or karimi issue an appology
                      and the selfeshness cost us the 2 wc appearance
                      IF MEHDI DO APOLOGY
                      it would be great to see from iranian
                      star
                      WHICH MAMOLAN
                      BEH K..... MIGAN BA MA NAYA BO MIDI.
                      clock is thicking medi dont let this drag into 2022

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        ManU players pleaded with management to offer Ole his contract after taking on a short term role. He was liked by the players and didn't lose the locker room.
                        Not sure of the relevance of a club managers dismissal to national team manager of a different country. Are you hoping Ole will be taking over for TM?
                        Who is a "Horrendous" man manager? Skocic ? Horrendous? From what we hear, the team is a happy place, no? He is no CQ but nothing I have seen has been horrendous. Look at the discord in Iraqi team.
                        shows how low your standards are if your willing to accept such a weak resume and manager at the helm of the no1 team in Asia
                        he has 0 understanding of modern football, most the 26 man squad are not in favour of him and once we qualify you will see it wont just be taremi speaking out, ghoddos, torabi and co. will finally state how it is, did you not see taghavi interview the coach and his dalal agent buying and selling spots... i wont certainly wont be fooled by easy wins against very weak asian teams

Comment

He has had 12+ games, still no one knows the identity of the team, playing style, consistent spots for key positions, so many questions regarding the defence and CM options, no fight from coaching team for the team to train on grass. Shambles and if the federation are not careful it will come crashing down on us like WC06, france 2010 100% worse

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            Imagine if we hadn't gotten 6 points from the 2 previous matches, he would have been the only publicly apologising. What Taremi said was not right and no player is normally bigger than the coach but honestly Skocic asking for a public apology is a bit of a joke in my opinion and I know many will disagree.
                            I don't get it ! Hows is that a joke? He humilated skocic on his twitter infront of millions of people ! he should also appologize on his twitter infront of millions of people! Its simple!

So he thinks its okay to disparage his coach pubicly but cant appologize ?? And it wasn't his first time tho! there is an interview of him belittling the whole team melli staff saying it was all the players that did the job not the coaching staff!

Lol CQ won't even ask for an appology he would kick him out instantly! Thats how ferggy did it and CQ learnt from fergi

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                              He has had 12+ games, still no one knows the identity of the team, playing style, consistent spots for key positions, so many questions regarding the defence and CM options, no fight from coaching team for the team to train on grass. Shambles and if the federation are not careful it will come crashing down on us like WC06, france 2010 100% worse

well, lets see.
                              CQ's first 12 games (hell, his first TWO YEARS) the team didnt show any recognizable style either.
                              except "park the bus and hope for the best".

Under CQ, only AFTER the 2014 WC did the team showed shape and character, a distinct style as a defensive, countering team.

besides, this "no style" comment is such a vague thing that some ppl here keep repeating.
                              what do you mean by "style"?
                              From what I see in TM, the general strategy of the team is a controlling team, patient in its build up, but not shy to initiate fast counters, especially in 1st halves, followed by a more aggressive, pressing tactic for the 2nd half. Build up from wings as well as sometimes from middle, relying on overlaps and through balls behind and in between RCB - RB and LCB - LB spaces.

how is this not evident to you ppl?

Comment

No Style?!!! TM definitely has a style. It's called the winning style.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X