No announcement yet.

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope u guys realize that just because skocic and Branko are from the same country, it does not means they are the same person😂😂

They also have different results. Branko almost got eliminated in the prelim round!!! Skocic saved us from elimination climbing out of a hole dug by the famous coach

# TRUST THE RESULTS
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      I hope u guys realize that just because skocic and Branko are from the same country, it does not means they are the same person😂😂
      They also have different results. Branko almost got eliminated in the prelim round!!! Skocic saved us from elimination climbing out of a hole dug by the famous coach
      # TRUST THE RESULTS
      I'm not sure what point you are making here. I don't think anyone here is saying that skocic and branko are the same because they are both croatian.

We are all aware that each coach is individual, and we have had a huge variety and impact of croatian coaches in Team Melli

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...oaches-in-Iran

Comment

# TRUST THE RESULTS
        SKOCIC>>>>>branko

Comment

Originally posted by momad2468 View Post
          I will support Skocic because I am aware of the constraints faced by Iran and IFF - but let’s not kid ourselves. We (and I personally) made all of these mistakes in 2006. The discussions are identical. “Look at Branko’s record, we qualified so easily, Iranians are namak nashnas”. The performances back then weren’t great, we relied on the same 11, and played a bezan ziresh style. The fact is - we might get lucky short term, but long term, poor performances will catch up with us - in 2006, it was the second half against Mexico where it all unraveled. This time, we have an even weaker coach than Branko, against a stronger opponent in England. If we don’t address some key issues (most important of which is our overall fitness, Ahmad Noor at centre midfield and our weak fullbacks), we will face the same fate with (arguably) our best ever side. Of course, I hope and pray Skocic proves me wrong, and I would be glad to eat a big slice of humble pie - but with the information we have currently, he is a very weak coach.
          Can you tell us exactly how you are supporting him? You write a 250 word essay saying we are doomed, he is a very weak coach and you predict absolute failure with him in WC, and somehow you are supporting him? I hate to see what it looks like when you don't support someone.

Comment

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Thank you Skocic for taking us out of the mess we were in and the moments we had. Soon we recognized that he was way out of his depth and the WC job is not for him. Wishing him the best luck, I’m sure he will find a nice club in Qatar or UAE with a well paid contract. Enjoy the WC from your home - watch and learn from CQ. Thank you next!

Comment

Respect to Dragan. Looks like resignation will happen over the 1-2 days

This wasn't a good way to go (either for him, or for TM as as whole) but wish him the best for the next post. He can be proud about his achievements for TM.

Comment

Thank you for what you did, we won't forget but it's time to move on. All the best.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Right man for the job. Mafia took him down. Shame on us for allowing it to happen. Low hashieh and did his job effectively. Vay behalemoon if he goes. Dark days ahead.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Big respect to this guy tbh.. Took on the job when no one wanted it and got us very respectable wins against Bahrain and Iraq but it was clear from his matches against Lebanon both home and away, South Korea home and away, UAE away and the Algeria friendly that the tactics will not succeed at the world cup against England, USA and Wales

Best of luck to him and his record should still get him a solid coaching gig for a national team on the level of Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Big respect to this guy tbh.. Took on the job when no one wanted it and got us very respectable wins against Bahrain and Iraq but it was clear from his matches against Lebanon both home and away, South Korea home and away, UAE away and the Algeria friendly that the tactics will not succeed at the world cup against England, USA and Wales

Best of luck to him and his record should still get him a solid coaching gig for a national team on the level of Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, etc
                      Was it obvious when we tied Orlando Pirates and lost to Arab teams under CQ? I think we tend to read too much in single matches missing the forest for a tree.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Was it obvious when we tied Orlando Pirates and lost to Arab teams under CQ? I think we tend to read too much in single matches missing the forest for a tree.
                        it was obvious when sko couldnt foster unity within the dressing room and literally presided over a split camp, with many key players against him.

Every single player on the plane 4 years ago was on the same page, even if some may have been less than happy with their role (normal within a team setting). Nobody spoke out of turn, posted such things on social media, etc. This is large part allowed us to achieve our record points total in a WC in a quite difficult group. Without this we dont stand a chance and after the time skocic has had with the team a lot of key players remain unconvinced to the point they are ready to go public about it.

Comment

I appreciate what Skocic did for our TM during a difficult time. He got us out of a deep hole and was able to take the team through a successful qualification campaign. Unfortunately, he has shown that at this time in his career, he is incapable of going to the next level. This has been clear since January and his inability to force IFF into action regarding preparation followed by the current disunity among players has not left any room for TM to succeed with him as the HC. It's time for change and hopefully CQ will be convinced to come back.

Go TM!
                          Thank you Skocic!

Comment

As much as loved CQ and what he did for TM and Iran, if Skocic is fired, it will be a disaster.

What respectable country will fire a coach that got it out of a hole and achieved the best results in the history of TM. What respectable coach will agree to go to such a country, knowing that his success or failure will not be measured by results on the field, but by a bunch of vultures in the media and elsewhere.

And now that the enemies of TM have succeeded in creating a rift within the players, who will be able to right the ship. And for us fans, instead of putting pressure on IFF to do its job, we helped further deepen the rift. We all were swindled once again into blaming the coach for what IFF has to do.

But...don't worry, we will have a Jalal Talebi type figure waiting in the wings to take over. We just don't know which of the world-class coaches amongst Daei, Neku, Yahya, GhalehNoi, or dare I say Mayeli Kohan will lead us.

What a sorry mess!!!! Yes, we all bear a bit of responsibility.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

the damage is done at this point. i don't know what's worse - him staying or him leaving.

Comment

As much as loved CQ and what he did for TM and Iran, if Skocic is fired, it will be a disaster.
                                What respectable country will fire a coach that got it out of a hole and achieved the best results in the history of TM. What respectable coach will agree to go to such a country, knowing that his success or failure will not be measured by results on the field, but by a bunch of vultures in the media and elsewhere.
                                And now that the enemies of TM have succeeded in creating a rift within the players, who will be able to right the ship. And for us fans, instead of putting pressure on IFF to do its job, we helped further deepen the rift. We all were swindled once again into blaming the coach for what IFF has to do.
                                But...don't worry, we will have a Jalal Talebi type figure waiting in the wings to take over. We just don't know which of the world-class coaches amongst Daei, Neku, Yahya, GhalehNoi, or dare I say Mayeli Kohan will lead us.
                                What a sorry mess!!!! Yes, we all bear a bit of responsibility.
                                To be fair, his last two (recent) results against higher ranked teams (Korea and Algeria) were atrocious. So there is a reason for sacking him now (regardless of his overall record in our AFC group)

Comment

Working...
                                X