Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    ACQ? I clearly remember GN was coach in game where Hash scored late goal. Was he not the coach in the 2-0?
    I remember we lost on penalty against them

Comment

ACQ? I clearly remember GN was coach in game where Hash scored late goal. Was he not the coach in the 2-0?
      We meet them twice in ACQ 2007, drawing 1-1 in Seoul and beating them 2-0 in Azadi.
      We lost against them in AC 2007 on penalties.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Now Iran-Korea in qualifiers is an interesting topic.

2007ACQ: Ghalenoi 4pts.
        2010WCQ: Daei/Ghotbi combo 2pts.
        2014WCQ: CQ kabir 6pts.
        2018WCQ: CQ kabir 4pts.
        2022WCQ: Dallal 1pt.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Now Iran-Korea in qualifiers is an interesting topic.

2007ACQ: Ghalenoi 4pts.
          2010WCQ: Daei/Ghotbi combo 2pts.
          2014WCQ: CQ kabir 6pts.
          2018WCQ: CQ kabir 4pts.
          2022WCQ: Dallal 1pt.
          Skocic had qualified TM prior to his second match and missed most all his key legionnaires including Taremi the WCQ leading scorer.The others were playing elimination type games. Circumstances matter. It's like the folks comparing WC 98, 06, 14 and 18 results and teams...apples and oranges.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I love how this guy is called a Dallal when he’s so cheap that half the reason media and social media is against him is because dallals are pissed they can’t make money off his salary like they did with wilmots.

Comment

This team is still CQ team. The guy left Iran 3 years a go but this is still his team.
              Sko is in charge for what? Over year now but keep inviting some old and expired players.
              Can you name single young player who Sko actually played him during this time?? Almost none.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol comparing coaches by comparing one result vs another team is just crazy. Specially when it is different eras and players
                Well Di Matteo won CHL with Chelsea. Something Mourinho, Hiddink, Ancelotti, Conte and other Great managers couldnt do with Chelsea. So he must be better than all of Them

I live you guys football passion, the football knowledge is unfortunately lacking.

I have concerns like many others. But I cant see what any coach Can change in 8 months. You have to understand that it wont change much. You Think a New foreign coach knows about IPL players such Az Hardani? They know Azmoun, Taremi and Jahanbakhsh, thats it. He wont watch 10000 hours of IPL matches. He Will get recommended which players to Pick, or he Will go with the exact Same squad as Skocic, because he wants experienced players who know eachother and have worked together.
                You guys really Think players like Hajsafi Will be droppes?? This is crazy. The New coach Will be told that Hajsafi is the most experienced player and one of the leaders in the dressing room who has the other players respect, and therefore invite him immediatly. Therefore the squad Will be exactly the same.

What a New coach may do, is changing the tactics a bit. Probably he Will play more defensively, as that is the easier thing to do, and what most teams do, when they havnt had time to work on other tactics. And you cant build New tactics without proper camps and friendlies. Even Pep cant do that. So it Will be parking the bus, which seems to annoy you guys anyway.

Worst case scenario we Will end up with a iranian coach who is biased as fukk.
                Please consider these things and thing about it logically and not emotionally

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  This team is still CQ team. The guy left Iran 3 years a go but this is still his team.
                  Sko is in charge for what? Over year now but keep inviting some old and expired players.
                  Can you name single young player who Sko actually played him during this time?? Almost none.

Hardani, hosseinzadeh, Allahyar, even ghaedi. Maybe salmani if he didn't fk up with his injuries.

It's not like we have hundred of good young players.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Hardani, hosseinzadeh, Allahyar, even ghaedi. Maybe salmani if he didn't fk up with his injuries.

It's not like we have hundred of good young players.
                    Non of them PLAYED or very little.

Comment

But which of our many wonderkids should have played? Its not like we have the greatest Young talents of the World.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                        But which of our many wonderkids should have played? Its not like we have the greatest Young talents of the World.
                        Hard to tell how good, if at all, they are if they barely get a chance. JB, Ezat, Azmoun had big roles in TM before they did anything special in clubs. JB went to WC instead of Khalat and actually played. Azmoun took Ghoochs spot in middle of AC. Ezat became regular starter in qualifiers not too long after debut.

They are not best in the world but the players ahead of them are not the best in the world either. Vahid Amiri is almost 34 years old. Sayyadmanesh couldn’t have started last game? And don’t tell me he missed a chance because we saw Vahid’s finishing last two games (and overall poor performance in last 3 or 4) and I have seen plenty of his gandkari in front of goal for PP.

Comment

No qualification in Irans History had been as simple as this one. Qualifying without a head ache. Iranians have a memory of a gold fish and are simply just not grateful.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to tell how good, if at all, they are if they barely get a chance. JB, Ezat, Azmoun had big roles in TM before they did anything special in clubs. JB went to WC instead of Khalat and actually played. Azmoun took Ghoochs spot in middle of AC. Ezat became regular starter in qualifiers not too long after debut.
                            They are not best in the world but the players ahead of them are not the best in the world either. Vahid Amiri is almost 34 years old. Sayyadmanesh couldn’t have started last game? And don’t tell me he missed a chance because we saw Vahid’s finishing last two games (and overall poor performance in last 3 or 4) and I have seen plenty of his gandkari in front of goal for PP.
                            JB, Ezat and Azmoun were all playing in Europe and were Big talents by iranian standards. They were eventuelly going to get their chance
                            Vahid Amiri, the guy has Been getting praise from everybody in here for 2 years. He has Been so good in the qualifiers, and had several man of the match performances. He is so important for our midfield, the Way he runs and Press.
                            Yes he could have played with Allahyar, I Would have liked to see him too. But people are acting like he has ruined 20 Great talents. We are playing with the Best players we have. Other coaches Would have used 99% of the same players, no doubt

And no I dont Care about Allahyars misses chance. It Can happen for anyone. Unlike others in here, I am not controlled by emotions and want players changed every 5 minuts. People were screaming for Taremi to never play for TM After the Portugal miss, and now they are sucking him off

Comment

One thing that the last game taught us, Skocic has 0 tactical competence! Without our 2-3 best players we are shit. My expectations for WC, we will finish 3rd or 4th in the group stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                                One thing that the last game taught us, Skocic has 0 tactical competence! Without our 2-3 best players we are shit. My expectations for WC, we will finish 3rd or 4th in the group stage.
                                But we Will probably finish 3rd or 4th regardless of which coach we have. We Will be underdogs no matter what. For us to advance, we need the last piece of luck, which we never have.
                                I dont see Skocic as a tactical mastermind, but He has gotten some good result and build a momentum.

Comment

Working...
                                X