• Show
Clear All

daneshmad zelzeleh
    MAHBOOOOOBEH
    HARCHI DELEH

dooodoodoodooori dooooo
    DANESHMAND ZELZELH

Comment

King Skocic. Excited to see him lead us in the WC!!

Comment

It's going to take a long, long time for another coach to surpass him in our record books. Skocic pretty much sealed himself in Iran's football history.

Comment

To my understanding, Dragon's Record 12 matches in charge is:
          - Undefeated with 11 Wins, 1 draw
          - 32 goals forced, 3 goals against
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

whats impressive except those great stats, are that we played so well today, we showed progress, eaven tacticaly. he ticked all the boxes today that i said was missing.
            and they had 1 training.. i guess he maybe contacted them with tactical instructions when he called them up, maybe sent videos of how he wants them to prepare..
            idk what he did but that was a great showing. team took a big step forward.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Many underestimated me but I proved myself: Skocic

He wants to lead Iran in the World Cup. He has a contract until 2023.

He deserves it and has my full support!

Comment

memo to skovic
                we team melli fans
                want win asian cup 2023.

yalah yalah
                gahremani asia
                mikhaim
                yallah

dododoooridoooo
                daneshmand

Comment

Imagine Iran and Columbia at WC and Egypt fail lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Imagine Iran and Columbia at WC and Egypt fail lol
                    its very possible
                    look@ senegal egyt opponent in playoff is no push over.

it be a good group to have
                    iran colombia and egypt in it

Comment

Eskocheeeeeeee dooset darim!!!

Jk, I still have my beef with him but the more time goes on the more that beef gets cut down as there becomes more and more I admire about the guy. No question he is a good/honorable man who deserves respect and that he has definitely earned IMO.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Just for the record, Skocic's record with TM is 13 wins and 1 draw (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_n...%80%93present)). TM under Skocic won three friendly games vs Uzbekistan (2-1), Bosnia Herzegovina (2-0) and Syria (3-0) before winning 4 straight in Bahrain as part of AFC WC 2022 Round 2 qualifiers and 6 out of 7 in Round 3 with only one tie vs Korea Republic in Tehran. His official match record is 11 out of 12 with one draw yet a coach's record includes friendlies since they are also taken into consideration for FIFA ranking. It is an unsurmountable record for now (13/14 = 93%) that includes a streak of 10 wins up until the tie in Tehran. Although he says he doesn't care about his personal record, I have no doubt that it is one of his motivating elements as a coach if not the main one.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Eskocheeeeeeee dooset darim!!!

Jk, I still have my beef with him but the more time goes on the more that beef gets cut down as there becomes more and more I admire about the guy. No question he is a good/honorable man who deserves respect and that he has definitely earned IMO.
                          His achievements, with almost no friendlies, no prep, etc, are nothing short of amazing. Trust the results to indicate competence.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

i don’t want to take anything away from Dragan, however, look at the team he has at his disposal…. TM players are the envy of ALL asian teams. Imagine what TM could achieve if they had 1/10 of S Arabias resources.
                            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                              i don’t want to take anything away from Dragan, however, look at the team he has at his disposal…. TM players are the envy of ALL asian teams. Imagine what TM could achieve if they had 1/10 of S Arabias resources.
                              Handling talent is a skill on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Handling talent is a skill on its own.
                                Very well said. Just look and see how he handled Taremi's indiscretions and now Kanaani's supposed (still to be confirmed that the voice file is authentic) stupidity. Skocic has come out of both ordeals with more authority and respect. He is committed to a balance between discipline and forgiveness and he has emerged as respectable HC that almost no one predicted when he took over in 2020.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X