Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    I wont appreciate any coach unless they make a revolutionary change to our system like CQ did or a coach who gets us past the group stage. What Skocic is doing, yes Ancelotti or Guardiola wont do, but there are 10000s of hungry young coaches who are not known that could take this team and have a goo performance at the WC with us and set their career up for the rest of their life, so dont act becasue nobody famous wants to do this job that we should kiss skocic butt.
    What did CQ do exactly that revolutionized our football? I don't think he is even capable of revolutionizing Mozambican football. The only revolution I see him causing is if he takes a real good offensive team like Brazil and makes them park the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      If I decide to do so, I will make sure to let you know Nima jan.
      I imagine those who would still vote "In" in hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I wonder which competent foreigner, not known, is willing to come to Iran (even for tourism, let alone having to deal with the problem we have), have the patience to deal with IFF and get to know our football and players and take them to next level?
        I think you are dreaming if you thing such person exist and will make us the Asian Germany. Even if, the same people will label him with the same lack of resume thing.

I guess you are thinking about the qatar NT coach that came in one of the richest country of the planet and is getting trashed by every decent euro side currently
        It seems like you are describing Skocic. Although still a bit early but I hope he is that. Maybe the CQ fan boys can go back into their holes for good which would be the greatest contribution to Iranian football next to advancing in world cup group or winning an Asian cup of course.

Comment

"If reality does not fit your view point, trying to change reality is not the answer"....Quote from someone famous, may be myself.

Hey, if Skocic keeps winning, and in your opinion he should really be losing, bitching and moaning about it, does not change the facts. For god's sake, wait until you have something to complain about. Top of the table baby...Deal with it.

As much as liked and respected CQ, Skocic's results are better. Beating Iraq twice in a row in WC or AC games?!! When was the last time we did that? Winning 6 matches against Arab teams in a row? When was the last time we did that?
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Skocic usually starts with a given lineup but as a game goes on he corrects his lineup with proper substitutes and eventually he gets positive result for TM. He is definitely a top second half coach as demonstrated by results. He is an educated smart coach and we are very lucky to have him at this time. Go TM

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              LMFAO i can't beleive some people are sad that we won against lebanon so they cant bash skocic anymore they probably started writing long ass text at minute 90 waiting for the game to end so they cant post it and hate on the guy most probably finished their tissue box crying after the game tho .

I love how they saying oh this is asia we cant judge him on asian countries! I forgot we've been winning asian cup left and right! If skocic is master of winning against asian/arab countries then maybe we should keep him untill afc cup 2023!

mean while keep crying ! skocic will stay !

Gold.

sadly I agree. I was expecting very much the same thing till min 91

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                Skocic usually starts with a given lineup but as a game goes on he corrects his lineup with proper substitutes and eventually he gets positive result for TM. He is definitely a top second half coach as demonstrated by results. He is an educated smart coach and we are very lucky to have him at this time. Go TM
                true.
                this happens so much that I suspect he has an almost fetish-like zeal to win the "coaches' half" (2nd half) that he deliberately screws up the starting line up, so when he makes the changes he comes off bloody brilliant!!
                hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  What did CQ do exactly that revolutionized our football? I don't think he is even capable of revolutionizing Mozambican football. The only revolution I see him causing is if he takes a real good offensive team like Brazil and makes them park the bus.
                  He took a bunch of selfish me first attitude players and team mentality in every positon aspect and created the '' we are underdogs'' we are iran we are # 1 asia, 1 for all all for 1
                  Look if you wanna say he was to defensive or didnt play all out attack I am not gonna argue that, In my opinion he did what he had to do in order of changing our mentality. But you cant deny, he changed the team spirit and made us a confident nation. Hope that lasts forever.
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    You gotta take risks to get the big rewards my friend.
                    Also i didnt say fire him. My point is im not gonna kiss his ass unless he takes us outta the group stage
                    We did with Skocic and are reaping the rewards. CQ should refund our money A.S.A.P.

Comment

CQ losing to Angola righr now 0-2 after 35 min lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

Gold.

sadly I agree. I was expecting very much the same thing till min 91

Comment

imagine if we'd achieved the exact same results, the games had proceeded exactly the same....except Renard was in charge. we'd pray at Renard's altar and many here would say that we were going to the WC quarterfinals. unfortunately we all have a bias (not unjustified) against skocic because of his resume. the results have been astounding even if the team's lack of clear identity and tactics have made us nervous

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            CQ losing to Angola righr now 0-2 after 35 min lol
                            All part of the master plan, you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                              imagine if we'd achieved the exact same results, the games had proceeded exactly the same....except Renard was in charge. we'd pray at Renard's altar and many here would say that we were going to the WC quarterfinals. unfortunately we all have a bias (not unjustified) against skocic because of his resume. the results have been astounding even if the team's lack of clear identity and tactics have made us nervous
                              at some stage playing with no identity or tactic will catch up to us. Id be willing to bet it will not come against bahrain and iraq and lebanon if thats what we are waiting for, but maybe when we play a few decent teams ? Not much of what we have done tactically will translate to success in such future games.

Comment

Lol at you when our World Cup group is South Korea, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon and the winning machine that is Daneshmand taks us to the knockouts baby (with 6 points as we'll still get humiliated by SK obvs).

Comment

Working...
                                X