• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loooooooooooooooooooool branko resigningggggg
    only 25 minutes left and they need to score 2 goals

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      Some of you guys really need to understand what a game of football is. It is about who scores more than the other team. That's it, nothing less nothing more.
      I think probably everyone 100% agrees with you about what a game of football is. Not sure that's the point being made though.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
        Wilmots is shit and Skocic is slightly less shit. So I prefer Skocic but neither are good. I miss CQ.
        no, it's not even close. Under wilmot we almost got eliminated while losing to bahrain and iraq. With Skocic he got us out of a huge mess in the 2nd round and has us sitting on top of a group in the 3rd round close to a guaranteed qualification spot for the WC. Whether one believes Skocic is a mastermind of the game or not, nobody can argue about the results. 11 undefeated games.

His resume doesn't come close to CQ. We all know that, but you do have to give him credit for standing up to our top player while showing him the bench. Taremi now understand who manages the team. That is important. That takes guts especially from a coach who is not as wealthy as the other ones we've had and had he been sacked, would probably live in his car.

Now for the WC, I do believe the team needs a higher profile coach. Whether we get one or not depends on how much IFF can overpay. Wilmot, as useless garbage as he is, got over 2M, and now has a 400k contract. That's the going rate for a country that no high profile coach is jumping up and and down to coach.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          yea, im not too wild about the guy either (especially after his retarded dropping of Mehdi and him being too much of gutless YesMan, khayemaling the Federation and SM too much ) but i also think many here are also being unreasonably critical of his general coaching qualities (squad selection, subs, general approaches)and that despite very impressive results so far ...!!
          sure he doesnt look to be good enough to get us positive results vs far more quality opponents, like those we will be facing at world cup, but im very fearful of swapping him for a much Worse candidate, which is Very Very possible , hence i caution BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR..!!
          I can't believe there are still people criticizing him for RIGHTFULLY dropping Taremi!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            So dara jan I got a question from you.

Subbing out ghoddos for milad and moving Vahid amiri to MD is not a tactical change to you? And scoring the goal from MD by vahid amiri's pass? If its not a tactical change then what is it?
            Strategy and tactics are a little different honestly. The strategy I admit, in that scenario was good…..in the match thread I criticized it because I thought we needed ghaedi or Torabi to come in to provide some hustle and energy and create some chances in the ground. But it turned out to be a good move and I can take my hat off to that, but, there is still room for criticism on why he doesn’t give his play makers and forwards more chances like ghaedi and torabi who would have been super useful a lot earlier. So yes I can acknowledge that was a good move but besides moving Amiri up to help out in attack plz tell me what kind of strategy or tactics you saw that that was note worthy?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              I can't believe there are still people criticizing him for RIGHTFULLY dropping Taremi!
              nothing RIGHTFULLY about that bs decision ...!!
              but i understand the guy woulda lost his own job soon after had he not yielded there to his bosses wishes ..!!
              that is the problem i guess with hiring a no name coach for pennies on the dollar..... this is an opportunity of lifetime for them and they are much more likely to do AS THEY ARE TOLD ...!!

AND EVEN MORE SAD AND DISGUSTING FACT is that us fans have to be Content with such BS business as usual because the Likey demanded Change on the Coaching front will most probably be for WORST..!!
              WELCOME TO IR's MAFIOSO Operations at all levels of gov...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                nothing RIGHTFULLY about that bs decision ...!!
                but i understand the guy woulda lost his own job soon after had he not yielded there to his bosses wishes ..!!
                that is the problem i guess with hiring a no name coach for pennies on the dollar..... this is an opportunity of lifetime for them and they are much more likely to do AS THEY ARE TOLD ...!!

AND EVEN MORE SAD AND DISGUSTING FACT is that us fans have to be Content with such BS business as usual because the Likey demanded Change on the Coaching front will most probably be for WORST..!!
                WELCOME TO IR's MAFIOSO Operations at all levels of gov...!!
                But he didn't have to drop Taremi did he? He could have taken the easier route to get the result and keep Taremi in the team while Taremi wanted to say whatever he wanted to say.

The fact he didn't shows you he ain't no bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  But he didn't have to drop Taremi did he? He could have taken the easier route to get the result and keep Taremi in the team while Taremi wanted to say whatever he wanted to say.

The fact he didn't shows you he ain't no bitch.
                  lke i said he did as he was TOLD .... Like a good YES MAN..!!
                  and nearly paid for that mistake dearly today vs lowly fking Lebonon ...!! until his next key player pulled something outa his ass in the dying minutes to save his coach's hide..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Strategy and tactics are a little different honestly. The strategy I admit, in that scenario was good…..in the match thread I criticized it because I thought we needed ghaedi or Torabi to come in to provide some hustle and energy and create some chances in the ground. But it turned out to be a good move and I can take my hat off to that, but, there is still room for criticism on why he doesn’t give his play makers and forwards more chances like ghaedi and torabi who would have been super useful a lot earlier. So yes I can acknowledge that was a good move but besides moving Amiri up to help out in attack plz tell me what kind of strategy or tactics you saw that that was note worthy?
                    yes I agree that there is room for some criticism as it could be for any coach but to belittle the guy and think that it was all players that did the job and not him is totally unfair (i'm talking in general not you dara jan)

A team's tactic is a strategic plan that the team has for trying to achieve its tactical objectives through the use of space. So lets go over what skocic did :

Moved Gholizade from right to left -
                    Moved amiri from LB to MD
                    Subbed out under performing players - ghoddos - ajr - saeed ezza
                    Sub Karim ansarifard - playing with 2 center forwards

Goals:
                    Vahid amiri center pass which was aimed at karim ansarifard but it got deflected by lebanon player and reach azmoun to score

Goal 2
                    Vahid amiri and gholizadeh team work on right by 1-2 touches that created chance for azmoun and ahmad noor scored the deflected ball.

Gholizadeh wasn't working on that side so he brought him to left and moved vahid amiri to MD so they can create chances from left side. It was clear that gholizade was moved to that side to work with Milad mo and Vahid amiri. It worked!

Lebanon covered the right side so well that ARJ was totally out of the game so he subbed in sayyadmanesh. Again this was great move as sayyadmanesh distracted Lebanon Dfenders a lot. they were concentrated on the right side and left out the left side of the feild.

We totally covered the pitch we had the ball majority of the game (73%) created so many chances from left and right side but honestly its very hard to score against a team that is deffending with 12 men (ref).

I saw couple great team works that unfortunately didn't convert to goals! I think one mistake was to use ghoddos in first half! i think ghoddos would've been ideal as a sub in 2nd half .

btw Very impressed with sayyadmanesh

Please also keep in mind that we were playing in lebanon is a crap stadium. Also i think skocic needs to more time to work with players. Due to corona we don't get enough time for depp teamwork practices. Over all i'm very impressed with the performance of our players and skocic. But yes i agree that there is still room for criticism

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                      i think many members here are to harsh on Skocic. The guy dont have same CV as South Korea coach, Saudi coach or CQ. But he needs to start from somewhere dont he? He took us from Fkuped scenario and took us back in to the qualification. He keeps giving us results. The Taremi circus is not his fault. he answered honestly to what he think Iranian players lack. People here forgot how CQ was insulting our players and our federation openly on national television. Besides who else would you think would agree to coach us? Its not like we have alot of friends in this world
                      Pep, Klopp, Tuchel and so on are all waiting for the Call from IFF. Their biggest Dream have always Been to coach Iran…

I once saw somebody in here mention that we could get Zidane. Boy there are many people who needs a reality check

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                        no, it's not even close. Under wilmot we almost got eliminated while losing to bahrain and iraq. With Skocic he got us out of a huge mess in the 2nd round and has us sitting on top of a group in the 3rd round close to a guaranteed qualification spot for the WC. Whether one believes Skocic is a mastermind of the game or not, nobody can argue about the results. 11 undefeated games.

His resume doesn't come close to CQ. We all know that, but you do have to give him credit for standing up to our top player while showing him the bench. Taremi now understand who manages the team. That is important. That takes guts especially from a coach who is not as wealthy as the other ones we've had and had he been sacked, would probably live in his car.

Now for the WC, I do believe the team needs a higher profile coach. Whether we get one or not depends on how much IFF can overpay. Wilmot, as useless garbage as he is, got over 2M, and now has a 400k contract. That's the going rate for a country that no high profile coach is jumping up and and down to coach.
                        Seriously who care about resume? I prefer to a ramdom guy as TM coach that win all the games rather than Zidane, wilmots.. ect that would fkk up. Having a good resume guarantee nothing, specially in a context like ours

Comment

wilmotz didnt have a good resume though, he failed in every team he had.. may it be good national teams but he had a rumor as belgiums worst coach if i remember correctly and who can forget what the ivory coast fans wrote about him.. someone found that atm when he got the TM job.. he has poor performings on his resume. good jobs bad results
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            yes I agree that there is room for some criticism as it could be for any coach but to belittle the guy and think that it was all players that did the job and not him is totally unfair (i'm talking in general not you dara jan)
                            A team's tactic is a strategic plan that the team has for trying to achieve its tactical objectives through the use of space. So lets go over what skocic did :
                            Please also keep in mind that we were playing in lebanon is a crap stadium. Also i think skocic needs to more time to work with players. Due to corona we don't get enough time for depp teamwork practices. Over all i'm very impressed with the performance of our players and skocic. But yes i agree that there is still room for criticism
                            Impressive observations dadash. I agree with all your points. I think moving a 4-4-2 formation freed up Sardar since Lebanese had to cover Ansarifard also. Sko rarely gets the credit that he deserves. Sardar said it best when he pointed out that if it was only players who did this, how come the same bunch couldn't do it under Wilmotsaster. We really need to appreciate what we have before we ruin it.

Go TM!

Comment

I'm just wondering whether Hoorad will make a Skocic IN or OUT thread a month before the WC again

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...os-Queiroz-Out

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                I'm just wondering whether Hoorad will make a Skocic IN or OUT thread a month before the WC again

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...os-Queiroz-Out
                                lol what a memory

woow its been so long time gone since then! time sure moves fast..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X