No announcement yet.

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is bringing vahid from LB to mid every single game bc its not working!!! Still he hasnt come up with another plan, and ruins team for over a full half...

Insanity is repeating same mistake and expecting different outcome

Comment

Baba don't copy and paste posts between threads, or at least try and highlight the key points by using formatting to make it easier for us to pick out the key information.

Comment

Change Beiro and some others, skocic does mistakes but the main mistakes come from players who play like shitt like gholizadeh beiro even moharammi and others

Comment

I grew a great deal of respect for Skocic as a manager for how he has instilled discipline and handled the Taremi situation, and that is enough for me to hold respect for him for good in addition to how he traveled to see each legionnaire when he first took over. I truly respect him for these things…but today was proof of my number 1 criticsm for most of his tenure……yet again, no tactical game plan whatsoever. None, zero, zilch. If you take a magnifying glass you still can’t see it…trust me, I’ve tried.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            Change Beiro and some others, skocic does mistakes but the main mistakes come from players who play like shitt like gholizadeh beiro even moharammi and others
            he is not getting performances out of many talented players. Gholizadeh has been one of the best players in belgium this year, ghoddos is picking up steam for brentford, moharrami doing well for dinamo in Europa League. How can he not get games from any of them?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              he is not getting performances out of many talented players. Gholizadeh has been one of the best players in belgium this year, ghoddos is picking up steam for brentford, moharrami doing well for dinamo in Europa League. How can he not get games from any of them?
              Because our team trains for 2.5 sessions max after trips from all around the world. They have 1.5 sessions on artificial field, and then one more training run on whatever this field was supposed to be.

We can't keep expecting TM to mesh together like a club that trains every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I grew a great deal of respect for Skocic as a manager for how he has instilled discipline and handled the Taremi situation, and that is enough for me to hold respect for him for good in addition to how he traveled to see each legionnaire when he first took over. I truly respect him for these things…but today was proof of my number 1 criticsm for most of his tenure……yet again, no tactical game plan whatsoever. None, zero, zilch. If you take a magnifying glass you still can’t see it…trust me, I’ve tried.
                So dara jan I got a question from you.

Subbing out ghoddos for milad and moving Vahid amiri to MD is not a tactical change to you? And scoring the goal from MD by vahid amiri's pass? If its not a tactical change then what is it?

Comment

Let's see what happens against Syria.. You can't hate on him after he keeps winning

But today wasn't a good sight..

I think if the players, Sardar included, really want Skocic out, then he should get fired... But as long as the players are happy and motivated let the guy keep coaching!

Not having any friendlies or real training besides 1-2 days before WCQ games isn't doing Skocic a huge favor either...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Because our team trains for 2.5 sessions max after trips from all around the world. They have 1.5 sessions on artificial field, and then one more training run on whatever this field was supposed to be.

We can't keep expecting TM to mesh together like a club that trains every day.
                    lol agha velesh kon no matter how much facts you give these guys they still fail too see it! Why??? because skocic doesn't have a strong resume! 11 games 10 wins !

Soon we start hearing it was azmoun who told skocic which player to substitute

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      I think if the players, Sardar included, really want Skocic out, then he should get fired... But as long as the players are happy and motivated let the guy keep coaching!

Not having any friendlies or real training besides 1-2 days before WCQ games isn't doing Skocic a huge favor either...
                      Agreed. As long as he has support of the players then no one should change anything. But if things are manifestly changing, then he needs to be replaced sooner rather than later to minimise disruptions....

Comment

Let's see what happens against Syria.. You can't hate on him after he keeps winning

Dear

When Taremi is out Azmoon is not as effective at least base on recent TM games.
                        They were twin towers .....

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Dear

When Taremi is out Azmoon is not as effective at least base on recent TM games.
                          They were twin towers .....
                          Azmoun is a poacher, but his best is when he can work in tandem with another forward. He has that chemistry with Taremi in TM, and with Dzubya in his club. It is something he can learn in TM with another forward as well. If anything more of our players need to work on their chemistry.

Only guy who makes mostly healthy passes and combos on TM with all players is Amiri, which is shocking.

Comment

Some of you guys really need to understand what a game of football is. It is about who scores more than the other team. That's it, nothing less nothing more.

The team dominated as it should, without Taremi. It could have scored many more in the first half and second half. The goal was a fluke and a result of a short mental lapse by Beiro and defense. Lebanon was parking the bus and grass-rolling. TM continued to attack, created opportunities and eventually won. Yes the goals came late, but they did come. CQ's team in the same situation could not pull out a win/tie against Lebanon in 2014 qualifiers.

You cannot argue that he is lucky every game. You cannot argue that it is always individual skill. The man is winning!!! Sit back and enjoy the ride. Whatever his secret is, it is working. If you think that Sir Alex is waiting in the wings to take over when Skocic is fired, you are sadly mistaken. It will be Daei or GN if we are lucky.

Resume's are important, but not the most important thing. Dalic was coaching various Al-Malakh teams before taking over at Croatia. He took the opportunity and ran with it. Skocic seems to be doing the same. Give the man some credit and wait until he fails before piling on the criticism.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

yea, im not too wild about the guy either (especially after his retarded dropping of Mehdi and him being too much of gutless YesMan, khayemaling the Federation and SM too much ) but i also think many here are also being unreasonably critical of his general coaching qualities (squad selection, subs, general approaches)and that despite very impressive results so far ...!!
                              sure he doesnt look to be good enough to get us positive results vs far more quality opponents, like those we will be facing at world cup, but im very fearful of swapping him for a much Worse candidate, which is Very Very possible , hence i caution BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR..!!

Comment

i think many members here are to harsh on Skocic. The guy dont have same CV as South Korea coach, Saudi coach or CQ. But he needs to start from somewhere dont he? He took us from Fkuped scenario and took us back in to the qualification. He keeps giving us results. The Taremi circus is not his fault. he answered honestly to what he think Iranian players lack. People here forgot how CQ was insulting our players and our federation openly on national television. Besides who else would you think would agree to coach us? Its not like we have alot of friends in this world

Comment

Working...
                                X