Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    I believe it's because CQ actually has credibility which he's earned through his career and achievements so we/Mehdi are likely to respect his opinion whereas it's harder to do so when it's some Croatian binman spouting the same message.
    Obviously, the latter could well be correct still but he should probably focus on trying to get us to put together something resembling a passing move rather than giving what are currently useless opinions.
    Except this Croatian still knows more about football tactics than all of us here combined, his analysis is also 100% correct, and he has the right to answer a question in an interview. Not to mention the fact that he answered it very respectfully and actually said great, positive things about Iranian football.

People here are only mad because either they're just pissed that taremi is out, or they never liked skocic in the first place, or both.

There's no actual logical reason for fans or taremi to be upset at skocic for voicing a fair, respectful, truthful analysis of football tactics, while mentioning positive things about Iranian players.

There must also be some other underlying reasons that we aren't aware of, for taremi not being invited. He likely didn't answer those calls or did something else that isn't good for team unity in the end, and had to be omitted from the squad.

Comment

I believe the reason a large majority of people are mad is because he is, in their view, currently failing to perform in his job.

Many will argue he is succeeding and point to his results but the counterargument is performances, team selections and squad development have all been lacking. Mehdi has been training under him long enough now and clearly doesn't rate him either which is telling.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        I believe the reason a large majority of people are mad is because he is, in their view, currently failing to perform in his job.

Many will argue he is succeeding and point to his results but the counterargument is performances, team selections and squad development have all been lacking. Mehdi has been training under him long enough now and clearly doesn't rate him either which is telling.
        Mehdi also fails to see we cannot have better than him in current situation

Comment

Wilmots is shit and Skocic is slightly less shit. So I prefer Skocic but neither are good. I miss CQ.

Comment

fix your problem with taremi and I will rate u
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Skocic never die attitude has been really drilled into his offensive game plan. Love the way this team rallied around each other. We finally have a TM we always dreamed off. One that doesn't quit, never stops attacking, and works hard for each other.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Midtable IPL dallal coach 🤮🤮🤮

Comment

Lmao I laugh at how the narrative changes within a span of 5 minutes.. From possibly getting sacked after the Syria to still undefeated...
                  I still don't like Skokic and he's a headache but man 5 minutes changed everything.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Lmao I laugh at how the narrative changes within a span of 5 minutes.. From possibly getting sacked after the Syria to still undefeated...
                    I still don't like Skokic and he's a headache but man 5 minutes changed everything.
                    It is isn't it? Sometimes 90 min of just parking the bus doesn't change anything for 8 years...so change is good imo!

Comment

How can you hate the guy when we played attacking football for 98 minutes and we only conceded on one stupid mistake!

People should STFU about skocic and respect the guy.

His subs were spot on! The fact that he moved vahid amiri in MD totally changed the tempo of the game! again this shows that he knows what his doing. His subs were spot on and we got the results that we needed!

Comment

The juggernaut that is Skocic's TM continues to roll on, destroying all that lies before it (with the exception of any respectable footballing sides ofc). Let the good times continue, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13
                          Which is South Korea away, and apparently dropping points to them at home is ok. So I assume an away loss will be a good result.

And then comes looleh shodan at World Cup.
                          It was acceptable to drop points against the likes of Lebanon for 8 years...what's your point? Can't win them all.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            It was acceptable to drop points against the likes of Lebanon for 8 years...what's your point? Can't win them all.

PFDC is going to implode if Skocic gets us to the round of 16 in the WC…

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              PFDC is going to implode if Skocic gets us to the round of 16 in the WC…
                              they gonna say it was luck. Its the players not the coach

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

I mean if you guys don't want to see it then I can't change your mind but I suggest you guys look at his tactical change and substitutes!

Hi subbed out Ghoddos which was playing really bad for milad mohammadi. Moved vahid amiri from LB to MD. This was a huge tactical change that got us the win.

Another important move by skocic was to sub out ezzatollahi who was also not playing great for Sayyadmanesh and keeping Ahmad Noor in the game that again got us the winner.

Also he change gholizadeh's position moving him from right to left which again it was a game changer!

These 3 changes totally changed the tempo of the game and it was a great tactical change! If people still fail to see that then they might aswell start watching coocking shows instead of football

73% possession
                                21 shots
                                487 passes!
                                81% pass accuracy
                                13 corners!

Lol what else do you want from your team?? We were attacking from left and right and then center with tactical change! conceding on one stupid mistake !

By the way I love both saman ghoddos and Saeed ezza , but today its wasn't their game. I also criticised Skocic for not starting ghoddos .

Comment

Working...
                                X