No announcement yet.

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People say Skocic only has gotten good results because of our players, as if every other coach on earth is playing with robots !

Comment

To the Dragan Skocic appreciation thread - I suggest Iran invades Croatia and imprisons all the Skocics and also ban them from in the future coaching any team involving a ball. Also we then we could nationalyze and use Modric as the playmaker that we so dearly miss since Karimi retired

God damnet you silly numbnuts overrreacting moron, bring back Taremi or gtfo of this team.''

Edit: I also suggest we invade Wiltitsland and imprioson all the wiltitsians and also ban them from ever coaching a team involving a ball again outside wiltitsland,
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        ^ No. We all know after we qualify, we should get a world cup coach. A coach who knows how to win in the world cup. Skocic will shit his pants there cause he is not experiened . Don't forget we are STILL in qualification stages and need a cheap and dependable coach. And he has shown that in 11 games. So no arguments there. And we had Azmoun and Taremi with Wilmots too remember?? But we failed so he is doing something right.. Or you rather not include the facts and only bring in emotions in this??
        CQ for TM
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

daneshmand skovic
          hemayatat mikonimmm

bazikon bache naneh
          nemikhaim nemikhaim

Comment

Reading these threads and comments in the past few months has been nothing short of mind boggling.

We were written on for dead a couple of months ago with a allegedly “world class” coach who had everything he wanted and more, and still failed miserably.

For a number of reasons we all know the Federation decide to give it a last shot with Skocic, and wow, he’s turned things around. Lots of people, myself included, were surprised, disappointed when we got him and I’ll be honest, he’s done great. He has delivered. Delivered so well that my criticism to him is why he didn’t sub Ghoddos in.

Let’s be fair lads, let’s not just bash someone for the sake of it. He’s been through multiple tests and in all fairness he’s passed them exceedingly well up until now. As a matter of fact, he’s even surprised me in a positive manner by punishing Taremi. I’ll be honest I didn’t think he’d have the strength to stand up to him and the others on media etc., but he’s gone and just done that. CQ did the same and I stood by him then and I will stand by Skocic now. The team shirt is the priority and no one has ownership of it. No one is bigger than the Team. Period.

Sure we can discuss long term options looking at the World Cup, but we aren’t there yet and embarrassing your boss publicly won’t get us there any quicker.

Everything is going in our favour and until he starts to mess up, I see it as my duty to support him for the sake of our National Team.

Go Team Melli! Zende Bad Iran!
            Support Iran until the end

Comment

^ Yeah the mofo gave us 11 defeat-less games. What a moron indeed. He is a low ranked coach but somehow has gotten an AMAZING results. But how???

He should have lost at least the same amount as Wilmots to make a lot of money too even Willie having the biggest tits for the game of football. I guess being disgraceful has found new heights nowadays specially on PFDC.
              dont forget. We are the same ppl whose middle class was vacationing in europe and US, had surplus of jobs and at height of prosperity and development, suddenly said "hey shah. F**k you for making our GDP doubel digits, our pockets full, our tables even fuller" We need someone else to teach us misery, death, perversion, war, famine, isolation, hatred and loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Webmaster jan, do you honestly think TM will go to the R16 with Skocic? The only reason why he has a good record is because of individual talent of players like Azmoun and Taremi, the latter being dropped now. It will be interesting to see for how long Skocic his record will hold now one of our best CF’s is excluded. Even if we top the WCQ group, this team will collapse against better teams in the WC if we keep Skocic.
                come on bro. This is no a logical question.
                based on several factors: The caliber of opponents, the form of our lads, the coaching standards at TM, the scenarios unfolding on the days of our WC matches, the .... etc.

We had CQ a world class coach.
                Did we qualify for next round?
                No.
                How can we expect a coach who is (so far) not on par with CQ to manage it?

Now, is it possible?
                Sure. Anything is possible. Perhaps an easy draw with some B level European teams in the mix and a weak african or south american one. Why not?
                or maybe on matchday, our players turn into Messis and lewandowskis suddenly.
                the thing is we dont know.
                All we know is yes, Skocic is not a world class coach at the level of CQ or most of those who usually advance to the next round.

what you SHOULD ask is : CAN WE AFFORD SOMEONE LIKE KLOPP OR CONTE OR PUCHETINO OR ENRIQUE who would give us that extra % of assurance to pull the advance off?
                Do we have the money? (yes. But will it be gven to IFF, instead of terrorists in lebanon & syria and yeme and iraq and ...?)
                and even if we somehow get that money, WILL SUCH A TOP CLASS COACH ACTUALLY COME TO IRAN (with all its problems, sanctions, talk of war, ... )?

lets keep our feet on the ground

Comment

^ No. We all know after we qualify, we should get a world cup coach. A coach who knows how to win in the world cup. Skocic will shit his pants there cause he is not experiened . Don't forget we are STILL in qualification stages and need a cheap and dependable coach. And he has shown that in 11 games. So no arguments there. And we had Azmoun and Taremi with Wilmots too remember?? But we failed so he is doing something right.. Or you rather not include the facts and only bring in emotions in this??
                  Skocic experience has to start somewhere, and it is with us. Unfortunate maybe but at least he is getting the necessary experience. Also I think he had more pressure during iraq/bahrain when he were near elimination (or maybe later in this wcq round if you start to drop point in the next days) than in the WC when we will face stronger opponent on paper.

I don't think dropping even a world class coach 6 months before the wc will work for us, as the coach would need to familiarize with Iranian football specificities

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    dont forget. We are the same ppl whose middle class was vacationing in europe and US, had surplus of jobs and at height of prosperity and development, suddenly said "hey shah. F**k you for making our GDP doubel digits, our pockets full, our tables even fuller" We need someone else to teach us misery, death, perversion, war, famine, isolation, hatred and loss!
                    Non-sense.

While Shah was in power our resources (oil, heritage, etc.) were stolen by Western powers. UK and USA drained our wealth and if there was any benefit, it was the byproduct noting more, only crumbs.

Western countries have imposed illegal sanctions which make stealing easier.

I am not for current regime because it has MANY thieves in it who also are stealing.

Iranians have money and are paying $300 for Ebi's concert in Turkey or purchasing homes in Georgie, UAE, and Turkey for a tune of $250,000.

Iranians are selling our date trees to Arabs because we do not have water. Arabs in desert have water and we don't?

It is unfortunate that our people do not look at root causes and do NOT care for our country.
                    Caring means spending your time and money in the country not outside.
                    Last edited by AIrani; 11-10-2021, 06:49 PM. Reason: Spelling
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

skocic original contract of
                      350k million toman pay in toman is classic

WILMOC BTW SIGNED WITH MORROCO CLUB
                      for 480k dollors yesterday.
                      his contract with iran if i recall
                      2.2 million dollors
                      thats a hugh pay cut lol and clubs
                      ussually pay more than national tm.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        skocic original contract of
                        350k million toman pay in toman is classic

WILMOC BTW SIGNED WITH MORROCO CLUB
                        for 480k dollors yesterday.
                        his contract with iran if i recall
                        2.2 million dollors
                        thats a hugh pay cut lol and clubs
                        ussually pay more than national tm.

Comment

What I wonder is why was it all fine and dandy for CQ to say that Iranian football lags behind 50 years, but if this guy says we are tactically not as developed, people get offended.

Comment

Bullseye..

I agree, after WC find a new coach who has the experience for that level of football at the highest stage. But for now people shouldn't complain about Skokic not getting it done - which is what matters. And like you said the "individual talent" points has no feet to stand on because Wilmots had the same talent too and gave us two of the most embarrassing losses ever.
                            '

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              It is unfortunate that almost all foreign coachs (exception of the guy of portimonense) that work in Iran didn't find good spot after Iran to help our players to transfer to Europe or at least have a friendly against a NT

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                What I wonder is why was it all fine and dandy for CQ to say that Iranian football lags behind 50 years, but if this guy says we are tactically not as developed, people get offended.
                                I believe it's because CQ actually has credibility which he's earned through his career and achievements so we/Mehdi are likely to respect his opinion whereas it's harder to do so when it's some Croatian binman spouting the same message.

Obviously, the latter could well be correct still but he should probably focus on trying to get us to put together something resembling a passing move rather than giving what are currently useless opinions.

Comment

Working...
                                X