Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    He is a garbage coach ,I really think he has no clue
    Why he didn’t start ghoddos
    Why make subs so late
    Why bring in nourafkhan
    His tactic were wrong he has no clue
    I think Bagheri and hashamian run the team not him he is clueless honestly
    Perhaps he took the job to lose some weight. But somehow he is well connected with God so let's not jinx his luck.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

If your bar is set at world cup qualification, then it's true that this was a good result and we are virtually there already so Skocic is doing a fine job.

If your bar is set higher and you want to see TM actually achieve something at the WC, you should be able to tell from every single painful minute of his reign that he is not capable of achieving this.

Yes, the camps are short and there's not much time to work with the players and develop a substantial fluid strategy and style but it's clear there's no progression whatsoever since day 1. The continual Nouro/Sarlak favouritism is also a serious indicator of his lack of ability in deciding what's best for the team.

Comment

for 25 minutes
        i witness best offense
        of display against
        power house team
        in long time
        1 point was good
        thank u skovic

Comment

He has made questionable decisions, but still 10 wins, 1 draw, he also pulled us out of an emergency situation that Mark Shitmots left us in. He is also achieving results without friendlies. I am not yet confident how he will do against higher tier teams, but for now, he is doing his job.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I gave him benefit of the doubt because he was getting us results, but after today's performance I put him on the same level as Ivancovic.

OK for Asian standards, but way below the rest of the world. With him in charge at the WC I expect the same performance and result we got with Ivancovic at WC 06.

Comment

Given how SK was able to break through our defence today on various occasions, a decent team at WC group stage would rip our defence apart. Had it not been for Beiravand, we would have lost this game at the eleventh hour. SK game as a good test for TM, which showed us the TM loopholes, weak coaching, lack of tactics, weird selection of players and mind blowing subs. Considering the benefit of the doubt, we could cut some slack for him. BUT the big questions; Did he learn a lesson today? What's his next plan? Is he going to change his tactics? I am starting to being worried in the next matches. Let's see how he fares in the upcoming matches!

Comment

look at skovic
                less then 24 hrs
                from wcq match
                he went to friendly
                match between
                sepahan vs nasaji
                and sat in the bleachers
                thats respect and
                we as soccer fan
                should preciate this
                kind workoholic man
                and we deserve it.

DANESHMAND DOOSET
                DARIM

Comment

Don't hate the coach, hate the game.

Comment

I don't know how much longer we'll be able to keep hold of our one and only, certainly grateful bums lile Conte are being preferred over Daneshmand for now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Taz;2773520]I don't know how much longer we'll be able to keep hold of our one and only, certainly grateful bums lile Conte are being preferred over Daneshmand for now.[/QUOTe

danehmand sallary in tooman is the reason
                      he was not replaced after 2nd round of qualifications.
                      which foriegne coach come to iran
                      for350 million k toman less than 15k
                      go watch aftabehsazi vs koooloche f.c
                      on bleachers ONLY DANESHMAND
                      and today with him not calling mehdi
                      he got himself guranteee wc appearance
                      and his contract might have been restructured
                      after second round but not by much and still in TOMAN
                      so minimum untill iran and u.s make deal daneshmand isour coach and if tere is no deal
                      IF A FORIEGN COACH WILL TAKE US TO ASIAN CUP
                      IT BE DANESHMAND
                      since he taks toman
                      i have feeling skovic after wc will get fired
                      and amir galenoie will be our coach in china
                      till that time
                      DANESHMAND ZELZELEH
                      MAHBOOBEH HARCHI DELEH

is our coach

Comment

When I saw this thread popped up 👉🏼

Comment

Please close this thread.

Comment

^ Yeah the mofo gave us 11 defeat-less games. What a moron indeed. He is a low ranked coach but somehow has gotten an AMAZING results. But how???

He should have lost at least the same amount as Wilmots to make a lot of money too even Willie having the biggest tits for the game of football. I guess being disgraceful has found new heights nowadays specially on PFDC.
                            Last edited by webmaster; 11-07-2021, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              ^ Yeah the mofo gave us 11 defeat-less games. What a moron indeed. He is a low ranked coach but somehow has gotten an AMAZING results. But how???

He should have lost at least the same amount as Wilmots to make a lot of money too even Willie having the biggest tits for the game of football. I guess being disgraceful has found new heights nowadays specially on PFDC.
                              Webmaster jan, do you honestly think TM will go to the R16 with Skocic? The only reason why he has a good record is because of individual talent of players like Azmoun and Taremi, the latter being dropped now. It will be interesting to see for how long Skocic his record will hold now one of our best CF’s is excluded. Even if we top the WCQ group, this team will collapse against better teams in the WC if we keep Skocic.

Comment

^ No. We all know after we qualify, we should get a world cup coach. A coach who knows how to win in the world cup. Skocic will shit his pants there cause he is not experiened . Don't forget we are STILL in qualification stages and need a cheap and dependable coach. And he has shown that in 11 games. So no arguments there. And we had Azmoun and Taremi with Wilmots too remember?? But we failed so he is doing something right.. Or you rather not include the facts and only bring in emotions in this??
                                Last edited by webmaster; 11-07-2021, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X