Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Arogh.
    Goozzz

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      Goozzz
      I will come back to this post on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        I will come back to this post on Tuesday.
        Me 2, after iran advanced

Comment

People who call iraq arogh should be ashamed, how disrespectful
          bunch of teens, not representable for the others. I apologize for them if any Iraqi members here read this please ignore!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            The referee iran vs iraq is from uzbakistan

Why on earth they put refree from same country
            We might be fighting to get second place spot with

Entering last day uzbakistan 9pt +6
            Iran 9pt +5
            In the second place table.

Iraq victory with australia not losing to jordan
            Will secure uzbak spot in the 3rd round even if they lose.

UNBELIEVABLE
            Only in AFC

Comment

Ravshan Irmatov is one of the best Referees Asia has, i am very happy.

Comment

Ravshan Irmatov is one of the best Referees Asia has, i am very happy.
                Its not him
                Its ilgar something
                Its a shame the ref is from same country which is in a race with us.

Comment

It wont matter , Iran will win 2-0

Comment

It depends
                    Forexample
                    If an individual lived in iran during the 80s and lost family members in the war specialy innocent civilians THEN AROG its very nice .
                    So its all depends on the individual experience
                    To call them iraq or arog.

Comment

People who don’t use the correct name of Persian Gulf should be ashamed, how disrespectful.

Comment

The level of corruptness in the AFC (Arab football confederation) is beyond anything we have seen or witnessed.

Not only did they award themselves illegally all the advantages in terms of home games and scheduling but they try to pull every trick in the book to decrease Iran's chances. It is absolutely shameful and disgusting what these bunch of d...rty bas....rds pull in hopes to get Iran eliminated. Actually I am strongly considering stopping following football altogether because of these corrupt bast....ds. Not only in the Arab football confederation, but also FIFA und UEFA.

It is crazy to think that on the last matchday, where most games have serious and direct implications for the second seeding table, and most games are played in the fu....ing arab peninsula, the kick off times vary from 18.30 to 21.00. And of course, we are first to play, not knowing any other results. Tell me what you want, this is dirty arab corruption. Funnily within the Syria group and Oman group, matches aren't even played at the same time. And of course Syria and Oman are scheduled to play later in the evening---just to make sure those f...ing bastards know all the results. In what world are in a scenario like this, on the last matchday games not played simultaneously. Absoluty blatant theft and robbery. But what can you expect from them? This must be like the most blatant violation of all rules of competition and fairplay.

Putting an Uzbek referee to ref the Iran game when it was obvious that Iran and Uzbekistan are in a fight for best second seeds is only icing on the cake. The win against those d...ty bahrainis felt great. Now destroy Iraq and then hope for a group with Saudi Arabia so we can beat the hell out of them.

Comment

After all this is settled and down, with us -be omide khoda- advancing to the next stage, IFF has to address this issues and questioning the fair play attituded proclaimed by AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                            The level of corruptness in the AFC (Arab football confederation) is beyond anything we have seen or witnessed.
                            Not only did they award themselves illegally all the advantages in terms of home games and scheduling but they try to pull every trick in the book to decrease Iran's chances. It is absolutely shameful and disgusting what these bunch of d...rty bas....rds pull in hopes to get Iran eliminated. Actually I am strongly considering stopping following football altogether because of these corrupt bast....ds. Not only in the Arab football confederation, but also FIFA und UEFA.
                            It is crazy to think that on the last matchday, where most games have serious and direct implications for the second seeding table, and most games are played in the fu....ing arab peninsula, the kick off times vary from 18.30 to 21.00. And of course, we are first to play, not knowing any other results. Tell me what you want, this is dirty arab corruption. Funnily within the Syria group and Oman group, matches aren't even played at the same time. And of course Syria and Oman are scheduled to play later in the evening---just to make sure those f...ing bastards know all the results. In what world are in a scenario like this, on the last matchday games not played simultaneously. Absoluty blatant theft and robbery. But what can you expect from them? This must be like the most blatant violation of all rules of competition and fairplay.
                            Putting an Uzbek referee to ref the Iran game when it was obvious that Iran and Uzbekistan are in a fight for best second seeds is only icing on the cake. The win against those d...ty bahrainis felt great. Now destroy Iraq and then hope for a group with Saudi Arabia so we can beat the hell out of them.
                            I already stop following national team competition (specially euro copa America nation league etc..).
                            Everything is done by afc fifa and international media to fkk us.

Comment

Guys stop finding excuses. We need to put a good game on for Tuesday and we will win 3:0 against Iraq with the likes of Azmoun, Taremi, Ezza etc. we are absolutely superior. let's focus on our own strengths and forget about blaming the world. Our energy is best invested in ourselves than Noone can stop us!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Guys stop finding excuses. We need to put a good game on for Tuesday and we will win 3:0 against Iraq with the likes of Azmoun, Taremi, Ezza etc. we are absolutely superior. let's focus on our own strengths and forget about blaming the world. Our energy is best invested in ourselves than Noone can stop us!

Yeah, we'll beat the shit out of them...still those arabs don't have the most basic sense of decency and it should be called out.

Comment

Working...
                                X