Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq is struggling, beat Cambodia 4-1 and even Bahrain obtained 8 goals against them, and managed only 1 against Hong Kong thanks to an own goal?

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
      Depending on what happens here Australia beating jordan could replace need of KSA to beat Uzbeks - but agreed today went poorly for the most part. Just need to win.

Most importantly for the team is - they won't KNOW. so they have to go in knowing they need a win OR they have to hope for other results so - better to just win.
      Lebanon-Korea is on Sunday so we'll know that result ahead of time. But the players will have the mindset that it will be a do or die game and 3 points is the only mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
        Good point but Jordan beating Australia may not be enough. They'd need to beat Australia by 1 goal more than the difference they lose to Kuwait (if they lose to Kuwait). Right?
        Correct. If Jordan lost to Kuwait outright, then a win over Australia may not be enough unless they win by 2.

Comment

we really should win against iraq, we are a superior team. we narrowly lost last game and that was with wilmots.. thats like playing with 9 men instead of 11.. now with skokic, (he is no cq but atealst 10 levels up from wilmots) we should win this game if we dont have a mental collapse, red card and so on..
          it might look like the bahraini game with a boring first half but i predict a 2-0, 3-1 win for us, hopefully we have scored before the 75 minute mark aswell so i dont get a heartattack..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
            Good point but Jordan beating Australia may not be enough. They'd need to beat Australia by 1 goal more than the difference they lose to Kuwait (if they lose to Kuwait). Right?
            yes i believe this is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Lebanon-Korea is on Sunday so we'll know that result ahead of time. But the players will have the mindset that it will be a do or die game and 3 points is the only mission.
              yeah which is perfect - then us nervous couch watchers can have the back up plans in mind if need be lol

Comment

can someone please summarize what the situation is?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

do we want Kuwait to win or draw or either? I'm watching this game and rooting against both teams lol

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    can someone please summarize what the situation is?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                    we must beat Iraq, UNLESS

S. Korea beat lebanon or
                    Saudi beat Uzbekistan or
                    Vietnam beat UAE

AND

Jordan does not beat Kuwait, and draw/beat aussie

Comment

wow .... ofcourse, a red card for the kuwaiti player ..... another act of god against us
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                        do we want Kuwait to win or draw or either? I'm watching this game and rooting against both teams lol
                        Yes absolutely.. We want a Kuwait win/draw.

Comment

Kuwait Jordan live link. Kuwait player just got a red card
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLvr39p9RJA

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            wow .... ofcourse, a red card for the kuwaiti player ..... another act of god against us
                            my goodness you cannot make this shit up! Eff this, lets just go smash Iraq 3-0. this is absolute nonsense. what is next, lebanon beat s korea 2-0?

Comment

Kuwaiti player got a red card. Like we just need one thing to go our way. FML

Comment

The ref in the Kuwait-Jordan is the same ref fucked us in the past I remember

Comment

Working...
                                X