X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup qualifiers recording games/link to full game

This is just a request if its possible.

i have noticed that offcource im scheduled to work all the days we play our games except the cambodia game..

So, i wonder if there is a possibility if someone knows a link/records the game to put up links here in this thread.
    So i can just log in, and klick the link and watch the games when i come home, not having to scroll the threads/internet so i can se the results before i se the game..
    I know its a long shot to have links up of the games 3-4 hours after the game is done but i thought il ask anywayz.
    If there is possibility to get some recordings/links up after a few hours, just sticky the thread, and if its not possible just delate the thread instead
    Thanks and sry if i spam with this thread.
    Supporting Team Melli

I’m sure there is usually a no spoilers thread with the link to the game. I am in work too for the Cambodia game and the Hong Kong game is my wedding anniversary ( try and sneak watch it on my phone 🙂). The main tow games , luckily start just as I get back home from work.

Comment

We have a thread exactly for that reason here - it’s usually updated pretty quickly too. Bookmark it and skip to the last page and you’re ready to go!

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...es-No-Spoilers
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
      X