PGL Talent Better than Ghaedi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGL Talent Better than Ghaedi?

What would you say if I told you that there's a player who has the same Goals/Minutes ratio as Mehdi Ghaedi, is two years younger than him, and is a defender?!

His name is Saman Fallah (سامان فلاح ), Peykan's CB who's recently been starting every game for them. It's refreshing to see him and Arash Ghaderi (22 years old) bolster up Paykan's defense. If you recall last year, they barely held on by the skin of their teeth from being relegated. These two center backs have each chipped in with four goals between the two of them.

Here he is in action:

sigpic

if we want to talk about cb talents in our league the best is probably houshmand from aluminium.

really impressive, very young, good leadership qualities too.

Comment

A great eye for the goal, and not celebrating his goal because of his former coach I presume. I wonder if PGL has enough talented youngsters to make a team just from 20 year olds and under that could play against Hong Kong
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        if we want to talk about cb talents in our league the best is probably houshmand from aluminium.

really impressive, very young, good leadership qualities too.
        Thanks for sharing this. He is also a big guy. Alminium also have Esteghlal keeper Pourhamidi on loan from Esteghlal. He has been doing great so far.

Comment

Working...
        X