Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi launches one into orbit too. LOL, get all these out now before the Bahrain match

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      what is Taremi doiing .... wow
      He took shooting advice from Hajsafi...

Comment

Amiri is doing great on the left flank.

Go TM!

Comment

I would sub the entire offensive line to keep them fresh. Keep final sub for later / sadegh

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardars header just above target

Comment

2 min injury time

Comment

only 2 min stoppage time ??
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

So many corners, yet not a single conversion so far. The team has not gelled well together just yet. We should have played some friendlier. Thank goodness our first game is against Hong Kong.

Our boys shots today have all been skyscrapers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is all in the freaking pitch. I hope we won't play here anymore as our team cannot play on the ground and hence this shit. They know how to weaken the TM. First half over. Iran 1 HK 0
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Not impressed tbh.
                      Not a real plan B. We need Ghaedi and Saman in 2nd half. Ahmad Nour is useless.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Best player: Golizadeh

Comment

Except for Gholi’s wonderful goal which was from a really hard angle, we have been shocking.

Comment

Gholi is once again our best player. Not sure why some people still havent caught on to that fact.

His combos with moharrami down the right were really good.

Azmoun its obvious hes playing on a yellow card, avoiding all types of physical interaction.

Taremi has been a bit out of it.

Ezatolahi solid. Nourollahi bad.

I thought amiri's final pass was really shit and definitely not an upgrade to milads.

Comment

Sardar and Mehedi look like they were injected with tranquillisers.
                              Gholizadeh, Ezza, JB , head and shoulder above the rest.

Comment

i dont know what we are doing, we have aerial supirority, yet on corners we play short, and we dont cross well. taremi miss a few we lack a good player in middle we need ghaedi or saman to be creative as well

Comment

Working...
                                X