Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    What happened to Mila joon?
    We exchanged her with a few bitcoins. She is called for now so u guys just chilax. [emoji6]
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Sports is great to watch as a neutral, but I hate it when I'm so emotionally attached to a team.
      It's like gambling but without money. Either you will feel great after an important win or you'll be absolutely crushed if you lose.
      A big thank you to Wilmots who have left us in this do or die situation in round 2 of the Asian qualifiers...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormesabzi View Post
        Sports is great to watch as a neutral, but I hate it when I'm so emotionally attached to a team.
        It's like gambling but without money. Either you will feel great after an important win or you'll be absolutely crushed if you lose.
        sitt

A big thank you to Wilmots who have left us in this do or die situation in round 2 of the Asian qualifiers...
        Don't forget Taj, the Belgian ambassodor and all those moftkhor dallals who forced CQ out and brought this shyster to our football. If CQ was in charge we would be sitting comfortably on top of the table right now.

Comment

LET'S GO!!!!

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...62943803834368

Comment

I say 4-0
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Friends, please share this open letter: This is going to all the football world in regards to AFC's clear bias against Iranian teams.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-against-iran/
                Last edited by webmaster; 06-03-2021, 12:49 AM.
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

-----------------BeyBey (prefer Amir vs Bahrain)

------Khalilzadeh---- Hossaini-----Mohamadi

-----------------------Ezatolahi

Jahanbakhsh-----------Gholi -------------Amiri

-----------------------Ghodoos

------------------Karim--------Taremi

Subs starting after 60' or sooner if up by 2+ goals hopefully

Comment

I miss Carlos Queiroz! Remember the great time and a beautiful `World Cup 2014 with 2018 even beter! What a team we had. I hope that we can bring Carlos Queiroz back to Iran after this games. I hope we will win all 4 games. If we had Carlos Queiroz still with us, we would be now 1 place in our group with Iraq 2nd. I don't believe in Dragan Skočić and my Germany collegue told me that Carlos is from other High Class Real Madrid and Manchster United and World Cup experience with Portugal and he never heard from this Dragan Skočić. We lost a key coach like Carlos!

Comment

Please post any non-IrIB live streaming channels?

Does anyone know if Jame’Jam (3 channels) satellite connection show the game. They sometime show PP/Esteghlal games
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Iran 3:0 Hong Kong
                        Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Been waiting for this day for way too long.

Let's go bacheha , Give the people of Iran something to smile about.

Comment

Awfully quiet here, less than 2 hours before kick-off!

Comment

Any non-IRIB links gents? Much appreciated 🙏🏼
                              In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Any lineups yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X