Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-1 Hossein Kazerani ('22) and 0-2 Ghafour Jahani ('77).

0-1 Ghafour Jahani ('3), 2-0 Hossein Kazerani ('19), and 3-0 Ghafour Jahani ('35).

^ Here guys, watch these videos from the good old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      Chi goft?
      MAN AZ IRAN MEETARSAM!

MAN AZ IRAN MEETARSAM!

MAN AZ IRAN MEETARSAM!

MAN AZ IRAN MEETARSAM!

MAN AZ IRAN MEETARSAM!

Comment

Sorry not to divert from the positive energy that is floating around now but just wanted to say that we also have a habit of blaming others for our own shortcomings. The federation could have predicted this and should have planned for it ahead of time and in such a way that AFC could not reject Iran offer to host the games. For example, they could have boosted the preparation at Kish island and host the games there. Away from covid hot spots inside the mainland. But these idiots sat on their butt until the Arabs gave it to them again..yek mosht bi savaad e bacheh akhounds!! What can I say!

Comment

Chi goft ..!???
          Btw what do call folks from Hong Kong ..!?
          We got Chinese , Japanese ...so like Hong Kongis..!?

Comment

Finaly the day has come! Just hours left now! Im going to watch the game right after work and hope its up on the no spoilers thread when im done at work so today, phone is of so i dont get the result before i watch the game
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Chi goft ..!???
              They consider themselves Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Chi goft ..!???
                Hongkongers?

I don't know, but most of their fans seem to be expatriates...

Comment

We Will beat Hong Kong with 5-8 goal margin

We will beat Iraq with 2 goal margin

We will beat Bahrain with 2-3 goal margin

You may all one day come back here and finally start worshiping yours truly. That all Margot joon and Bebe Joon so all day long...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following TM players and staff, I rather focus on Hong Kong only. My prediction is 3-0 for Iran. I think Skocic will actually start his A team and give the star players breaks after we are ahead. This is for the A team to gel. I think he will risk starting Sardar even though he has a yellow card with instructions for him to be careful on one-on-one duels. Both Taremi and Sadar will score tomorrow.

Go TM!

Comment

^Agreed. He can't risk pulling a Conceicao and keep his star forwards on the bench and lose/tie against HK. What's the point of saving Sardar or Taremi for the final 3 games if you don't get 3 points against HK?

Comment

Hongkongies will be all attack tomorrow so we have to contain them till they run out of fuel and then show them the Ratata Tatata Iranian style.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          We Will beat Hong Kong with 5-8 goal margin

We will beat Iraq with 2 goal margin

We will beat Bahrain with 2-3 goal margin

You may all one day come back here and finally start worshiping yours truly. That all Margot joon and Bebe Joon so all day long...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          What happened to Mila joon?

Comment

I personally prefer not to have Azmoun in the lineup. Every time there is an incident on the pitch he always runs up to the opposing players' faces and tries to engage them...too hot headed I guess. AFC will be looking for an excuse to cripple us by giving him a yellow card. We cannot risk that.

If we are not ahead by the 65 min then he can be subbed in, but I don't believe we need him tomorrow to overcome Hong Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Following TM players and staff, I rather focus on Hong Kong only. My prediction is 3-0 for Iran. I think Skocic will actually start his A team and give the star players breaks after we are ahead. This is for the A team to gel. I think he will risk starting Sardar even though he has a yellow card with instructions for him to be careful on one-on-one duels. Both Taremi and Sadar will score tomorrow.

Go TM!
                              If Sardar has a yellow, it will be a bad idea to play him. Iran will win HK. Iran needs all its marbles for Bahrain game.

If we had a legal system, IFF should sue AFC for lousy playing field.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

ایران
                                چکارش
                                میکن ه

روبروووو اماده باش
                                روبرووووو اماده باش

Comment

Working...
                                X