Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Any broadcasting updates dudes? The match is tomorrow!

It has been a while BTW... miss you all!
    Same as always Bi-honar jan. IRIB 3.

Hope you're well and good to see you back.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      Skocic has a lot of class and he is a nice guy lets see if his class or his niceness vasseh FATI tonbon mishe or not and if he get out of this hole he deserves to stay our headcoach for 3rd round.

Look at iran headcoaches last 30 years we ussualy THROW headcoaches with no prior tm experience in the lion cage and we have been semi successful doing so
      Lets take alook at hc with no prior nt experience hired

Ali parvin
      We won 1990 ag which was a big deal at time
      Failed asian cup 92 and wcq 94
      But that ag trophy is one for the ages.

Mylikohan
      3rd place finish 96
      Revolution in our tm with players call up and 3-5-2 formation and he got us great results in the first 6 games of 98wcq

Jalal talebi
      Not a bad wc performance
      If abedzadeh was healthy probably would of tied yoguslavia, big win against us and a ABOROMAND result against germany.

Mansoir purhydari
      We won 98 asian games with him

Bronko
      02 ag winner
      3rd place finish ac
      Wc appearance 06
      And aboromand results in the wc

amir galenoie
      AC BAD LUCK
      Pulled the plug too soon on him which cost us the 2010 wc

Ali daie
      FAILED NOT QUALIFIED AT THE TIME

Afshin gotbi. Bad mistaked by nekonam in qf , and a mistake to rest the a team against uae happy to pull the plug on him to get THE GREATEST HC IN OUR FOOTBALL HISTORY CQ

100%support behind skocic
      Talking about throwing a coach into the lion's cage, coach getting results and then firing them, the best example is the Brazilian coach that took us to Australia for the famous qualifying match for 98 WC and immediately firing him afterwards!!!! I forget his name. Loved how he smoked cigarettes during the match...

Comment

Thanks Nokhodi jaan, hanging in there and hope you're doing GREAT too.

Are the IRIB3 streams in HD and stable now or is it same old same old?

I feel like a total idiot but I honestly haven't watched any football since Iran's last qualifier!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Thanks Nokhodi jaan, hanging in there and hope you're doing GREAT too.
          Are the IRIB3 streams in HD and stable now or is it same old same old?
          I feel like a total idiot but I honestly haven't watched any football since Iran's last qualifier!
          Thanks Bi-honar jan, I can't complain.

The original IRIB 3 signal is now HD, but its not clear whether or not the repacakagers actually have HD capability. For what it's worth, GLWiz says their stream is HD!

Edit: The "Sorkhabi Plus" Youtube channel also says they will stream free.
          Last edited by Nokhodi; 06-02-2021, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            I dug the edit and the music. But yeah the shaking kinda killed it
            Do you mean the shaking starting at 3 minute? If yes then Varzesh3 has uploaded the video badly.

The original one posted on teammealli looks clean to me without shaking.

Comment

Skocic : We must come back with 12 points

Good luck To Mr Skocic and Team Melli

Looks like it has already started! Skocic talking about the poor quality of the pitch!!!!!!

Comment

Guys, can you please add the broadcasting links at the first page.
                Thank you so much[emoji120]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Do you mean the shaking starting at 3 minute? If yes then Varzesh3 has uploaded the video badly.

The original one posted on teammealli looks clean to me without shaking.

Ah I see. Then they need to re-upload correctly lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      That is the correct attitude. The most important game is the next one you play.

Comment

that pitch looks in dreadful condition..!!
                        these corrupt wanna-be-Ayrabs can't stoop low enough.... i'm still most fearful of Ref favors purchasing in our game vs them and other games too probably..!

Comment

The complain about the pitch is a reminder of poor preparation. You don’t wait for the national manager to put foot onto the pitch a day before the game to realise it’s not play-worthy! IFF should have checked it few weeks in advance and try to switch venue.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            that pitch looks in dreadful condition..!!
                            these corrupt wanna-be-Ayrabs can't stoop low enough.... i'm still most fearful of Ref favors purchasing in our game vs them and other games too probably..!
                            We should make a bold note that from now on we shall treat the Bahraini's like they treat us whenever and if ever they set foot inside Iran without mercy and regardless of whatever the future holds. Apparently the only game we play in their national stadium with a decent pitch is against them while they are playing all their games in their national stadium.
                            Playing in shitty pitch they have prepared for us means increased chances of injuries as well as bad results which is what they are hoping.
                            D****y B******s
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

The poor pitch is only the icing on the cake that Bahrain and AFC baked for us (the main ingredients being COVID, robbing us of home advantage, and baking us in extra hot heat).

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                The complain about the pitch is a reminder of poor preparation. You don’t wait for the national manager to put foot onto the pitch a day before the game to realise it’s not play-worthy! IFF should have checked it few weeks in advance and try to switch venue.
                                Skocic specifically said they were not allowed to check the field after their arrival. They wanted to view earlier but great hosts Bahrain said no.

Comment

Working...
                                X