Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

I like what Vahid Ghelich said in his interview yesterday.

Vahid Ghelich: In my opinion, we should have sent Persepolis with addition of Beiranvand and Taremi instead of TM to the WCQs 2022. In that case, we did not need TM for WCQs 2022.

https://www.ilna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%D...A7%D8%B4%D8%AA

Comment

So since the result with Cambodia will not count we have to concentrate on Hong Kong and score as many goals as possible to bring up our GD.

For the Cambodia game it would be wise to score a couple of goals early, and then sub 5 of our key players so they can rest for the Iraq game.

Comment

قلیچ: فهرست تیم ملی را فدراسیون چیده و تحویل اسکوچیچ داده است/ باید پرسپولیس را به اضافه بیرانوند و طارمی به جای تیم ملی به بازی*ها بفرستند/ استقلال به جز قایدی بازیکن در سطح تیم ملی نداشت
            Vahid Ghelich = TM list has been arranged by IFF and given To sckocic <--- lol well yea we all know that Mr ghelich no need to create hashieh for TM at this point man! lets keep everything calm ! Then after we qualify start bashing IFF and Skocic.

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
            I like what Vahid Ghelich said in his interview yesterday.

Vahid Ghelich: In my opinion, we should have sent Persepolis with addition of Beiranvand and Taremi instead of TM to the WCQs 2022. In that case, we did not need TM for WCQs 2022.

https://www.ilna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%D...A7%D8%B4%D8%AA

Comment

From Kish to Manama with TM players: They should get a new photographer though. He is shaking so much or something was wrong with the camera. lol

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...85%D9%84%DB%8C
              Last edited by webmaster; 06-01-2021, 07:16 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Did you guys notice Kaveh wearing long sleeve under his short sleeve trainers in this weather!!!! I assume that he is doing that to get used to the weather and humidity quicker. Great dedication.

Comment

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...49424415395842
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Skocic has a lot of class and he is a nice guy lets see if his class or his niceness vasseh FATI tonbon mishe or not and if he get out of this hole he deserves to stay our headcoach for 3rd round.

Look at iran headcoaches last 30 years we ussualy THROW headcoaches with no prior tm experience in the lion cage and we have been semi successful doing so
                    Lets take alook at hc with no prior nt experience hired

Ali parvin
                    We won 1990 ag which was a big deal at time
                    Failed asian cup 92 and wcq 94
                    But that ag trophy is one for the ages.

Mylikohan
                    3rd place finish 96
                    Revolution in our tm with players call up and 3-5-2 formation and he got us great results in the first 6 games of 98wcq

Jalal talebi
                    Not a bad wc performance
                    If abedzadeh was healthy probably would of tied yoguslavia, big win against us and a ABOROMAND result against germany.

Mansoir purhydari
                    We won 98 asian games with him

Bronko
                    02 ag winner
                    3rd place finish ac
                    Wc appearance 06
                    And aboromand results in the wc

amir galenoie
                    AC BAD LUCK
                    Pulled the plug too soon on him which cost us the 2010 wc

Ali daie
                    FAILED NOT QUALIFIED AT THE TIME

Afshin gotbi. Bad mistaked by nekonam in qf , and a mistake to rest the a team against uae happy to pull the plug on him to get THE GREATEST HC IN OUR FOOTBALL HISTORY CQ

100%support behind skocic

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      From Kish to Manama with TM players: They should get a new photographer though. He is shaking so much or something was wrong with the camera. lol

I dug the edit and the music. But yeah the shaking kinda killed it

Comment

I wonder if they even look at the crap that they put on line.

Comment

for IFF standards the videos theyve been putting out so far have been nothing short of amazing. If their success rate is 11/12 on videos thats already statistically head and shoulders above any of their previous works

Comment

Any broadcasting updates dudes? The match is tomorrow!

It has been a while BTW... miss you all!

Comment

God willing we will win with a good margin tomorrow. Hong Kong weather is pretty similar to Bahrain: hot humid and around 31/32 degrees. But hopefully we will get the result.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Thanks to whoever did that, I just got my first seizure

Comment

Working...
                                X