Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Iran_19 jan,

I see what you're saying, but we know what the UAE league does to talent. It's simply not competitive enough in any sense to allow a player to push themselves to maintain their form, let alone improve it.
    If he can keep his form, I am all for Nourollahi being back in TM, but I am pessimistic when it comes to the UAE.
    I wonder if Euro clubs scout UAE league, while IPL (with all the problems) are under Portugal and greece eyes (at least)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      🛑قایدی امارات را به یونان ترجیح داد
      آ ا ک یونان پیشنهاد جذب قایدی را رسماً داده بود. دویست تا دویست و پنجاه هزار یورو برای خود بازیکن و یک میلیون یورو برای استقلال. باضافه ده درصد از انتقال بعدی.
      قایدی اما این را نپذیرفت و با مشورت با اطرافیان و از جمله مجیدی ترجیح داد روانه امارات شود.
      قرارداد قایدی و الاهلی هنوز امضا نشده و مددی به دوبی رفته و اکنون در هتلی است که باشگاه اماراتی برای او گرفته و ساعاتی دیگر جلسه نهایی که محور آن چانه زنی برای افزایش سهم استقلال از این انتقال است برگزار می شود.
      مجیدی به قایدی گفته ابتدا در کشوری مانند امارات زبان را یاد بگیر و بعد به اروپا برو.
      This is from Abdolsamad Ebrahimi's Telegram channel (Taremi's and Nourollahi's former agent). I don't know how reliable this is. But according to him, his advisors, including Majidi advised Ghaedi to go to the UAE instead of Greece, so he can first learn English before moving to Europe.
      Esteghlal's president Ahmad Madadi is in to Dubai negotiate with Al Ahli on the transfer fee. They still haven't agreed on the fee though.
      Lol he can't learn English in Greece or even in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I wonder if Euro clubs scout UAE league, while IPL (with all the problems) are under Portugal and greece eyes (at least)
        They scout the players in Iran, but wait for them to move to Arab leagues so the banking processes are alot more straight forward.
        Even free transfers from Iran are hard to do with all the restrictions.

Comment

They scout the players in Iran, but wait for them to move to Arab leagues so the banking processes are alot more straight forward.
          Even free transfers from Iran are hard to do with all the restrictions.
          We saw much more transfers from Iran to Europe than from Arab leagues to Europe. Mehrdad Mohammadi could find a portuguese team from Iran while he is still in Qatar after making a name in portugal.
          Taremi was litteraly killing everything in TM, ACL and league but had to wait for a direct recommandation from CQ to Rio Ave.

Comment

It seems like, as predicted, Nekounam won't stay at Foolad. Instead, Foolad is looking to hire former Italy NT player Massimo Oddo.
            https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...86%D8%A7%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              When a player goes to Qatar or UAE before he had a career in Europe it shows that there was nothing serious from europe.
              Someone like Ghaedi even if he has offers from europe will be paid very low because he hasnt proven anything, to be honest i dont even think Ghaedi will be a very big thing in TM.
              So by "nothing serious" what you mean is not a big salary? Because they definitely get legitimate offers and often times go for the money / easy route instead.

Ali Karimi had serious offers from atletico Madrid when he was much younger but decided to go to UAE instead, then when he finally went to Bayern it was too late in his career.

Could definitely have become a world class player, playing for Barca / real Madrid along with the best in the world,if it wasn't for his poor career choices, lack of ambition and professionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                Ali Karimi had serious offers from atletico Madrid when he was much younger but decided to go to UAE instead, then when he finally went to Bayern it was too late in his career.

Could definitely have become a world class player, playing for Barca / real Madrid along with the best in the world,if it wasn't for his poor career choices, lack of ambition and professionalism.
                it was not to late when he moved to fc bayern and he did become a world class player being absolute top rated player in bundesliga 1st half but he was injured and when he came back that was it, he nevev came back becuase his ankle was killed

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  ������قایدی امارات را به یونان ترجیح داد

آ ا ک یونان پیشنهاد جذب قایدی را رسماً داده بود. دویست تا دویست و پنجاه هزار یورو برای خود بازیکن و یک میلیون یورو برای استقلال. باضافه ده درصد از انتقال بعدی.
                  قایدی اما این را نپذیرفت و با مشورت با اطرافیان و از جمله مجیدی ترجیح داد روانه امارات شود.
                  قرارداد قایدی و الاهلی هنوز امضا نشده و مددی به دوبی رفته و اکنون در هتلی است که باشگاه اماراتی برای او گرفته و ساعاتی دیگر جلسه نهایی که محور آن چانه زنی برای افزایش سهم استقلال از این انتقال است برگزار می شود.
                  مجیدی به قایدی گفته ابتدا در کشوری مانند امارات زبان را یاد بگیر و بعد به اروپا برو.

This is from Abdolsamad Ebrahimi's Telegram channel (Taremi's and Nourollahi's former agent). I don't know how reliable this is. But according to him, his advisors, including Majidi advised Ghaedi to go to the UAE instead of Greece, so he can first learn English before moving to Europe.

Esteghlal's president Ahmad Madadi is in to Dubai negotiate with Al Ahli on the transfer fee. They still haven't agreed on the fee though. Their initial offer was 800k USD which was rejected by Esteghlal.
                  Consulting Majidi to go to UAE or not? lol

Someone who spent his career in UAE lol

Comment

We had 3 of our best players who joined European top leagues from UAE: Karimi, Javad, Bagheri( to Charlton). The key is perform well. Kill it where you play and they will knock on your door

Comment

I am pretty sure that Ghaedi's decision to go to UAE is due to immense pressure from Esteghlal as they need the transfer fee. He is young and being influenced/pressured to take a hit for the club.

Majidi's advise to learn English before going to Europe is sound advise in my opinion. I am just shocked that Gaedi has not learned English on his own the last few years. Somebody mentioned something here along the line of IFF needing to set up seminars for players that would like to eventually go to Europe. I think this is a great idea. Provide players with what to expect and what is needed to play in Europe. Have legionnaires as guest speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        We had 3 of our best players who joined European top leagues from UAE: Karimi, Javad, Bagheri( to Charlton). The key is perform well. Kill it where you play and they will knock on your door
                        None of these moves were based on their performances or development in UAE league. Karimi won Asian POTY, Nekounam played well in the WC, and Bagheri had a few seasons in Germany under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          I am pretty sure that Ghaedi's decision to go to UAE is due to immense pressure from Esteghlal as they need the transfer fee. He is young and being influenced/pressured to take a hit for the club.

Majidi's advise to learn English before going to Europe is sound advise in my opinion. I am just shocked that Gaedi has not learned English on his own the last few years. Somebody mentioned something here along the line of IFF needing to set up seminars for players that would like to eventually go to Europe. I think this is a great idea. Provide players with what to expect and what is needed to play in Europe. Have legionnaires as guest speakers.
                          The English thing is a joke and really bad advise.
                          He can learn English anywhere around the world.
                          Look at Payam Niazmand - he has been in Iran his whole career but speaks great English.

Comment

Look at Payam Niazmand - he has been in Iran his whole career but speaks great English.
                            I am not sure but I believe the advise was to learn English before going to Europe, not that you need to go to UAE to learn English.

Comment

think the english thing is BS iranian tabloid. Acc to ghayedi himself he has been taking english lessons now for 2+ years

Comment

Hala har joori boode they made the donkey outa him in order to convince him the gutter move being a great career move ..! lol 😝
                                After all they wanted that big Ahrab moolah 💰

Comment

Working...
                                X