• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      He passed his good days long time a go.

Comment

AN agent is getting very rich from Esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He passed his good days long time a go.
          Would be the biggest name player to play in Iran, the only department our league is lacking in is International players

Comment

i actually hope we get giovinco. better in terms of skill and reputation than the likes of diabate by far

Comment

Iran's Women NT player Ghazaleh Salehipour joined Spanish side Juventud Torremolinos

Their Men's team also signed GK Mehdi Amini, who played for Iran at the 2013 U17 WC.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Iran's Women NT player Ghazaleh Salehipour joined Spanish side Juventud Torremolinos

Their Men's team also signed GK Mehdi Amini, who played for Iran at the 2013 U17 WC.
                It's worth mentioning that their Men's team plays in the 4th division. Their owner is Hossein Abdi and Hamid Estili acts as managing director.

Comment

Their sponsor is Persepolis ?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

OK, maybe nice for them living in Spain.

But I just looked:

THe men's team plays in the third devision.

The women's team does not even play in any national competition. Spain has two divisions for women.
                    Juventud Torremolinos women only participate in regional competitions. So for an Iranian national team member this means starting at the very bottom.

Comment

^^ Still cool ; - ) Also because of the 'Persepolis Real Estate agency' on the shirt and Estili (?) owning the teams : )
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Daneshgar could leave Esteghlal for Qatar. Al-Khor, coached by Winfried Schäfer, seems to be interested
                        https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1991696

Comment

Juventud Torremolinos signs another Iranian player: Former Perspolis player Hamidreza Taherkhani

Comment

Sepahan to sign Austrian GK Christopher Knett. He would be the first Austrian to play in the PGPL. The last club he played for was Greek side Panetolikos (same club that Azadi played at).
                            https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177874...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

https://www.transfermarkt.at/christo.../spieler/70164

Comment

Given his performance yesterday, I gotta ask, what's Noorafkan's contract status? He obviously didn't pan out in Belgium the first time around. Is there hope for a transfer or free in the next year to perhaps another country? He is still young and appears to have potential at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                                Given his performance yesterday, I gotta ask, what's Noorafkan's contract status? He obviously didn't pan out in Belgium the first time around. Is there hope for a transfer or free in the next year to perhaps another country? He is still young and appears to have potential at LB.
                                I think he signed a new deal with sepahan fairly recently, it expires in 2023 (summer after winter WC).

Yeah it didnt pan out for him in belgium but I think a lot of that had to do with him not knowing his best position. He lacks something for CM especially at euro level but at LB he can be a very useful player.

He has great physical qualities for an LB : 6ft, great in aerials, quite gholdor build and strong in the challenge like we saw a few times yesterday, he has good acceleration.

Being a converted CM he has vision and passing qualities that far exceed our typical full backs.

From personality perspective he is great. Captain of Omid team at u20 WC a couple years ago, speaks fluent english, in general very well spoken kid.

I think he lacks a little in terms of being able to penetrate with ball at his feet, obviously not a natural dribbler/somebody with great close control but I am pretty sure he will try again in europe in 1-2 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X