Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    They are stupid, they are shaking up their squad every 2 or 3 years. That is not sign of contenders.
    Look at Persepolis, they keep the core unless some move to Qatar or outside and add missing puzzles.
    Esmaili and Motahari were big part of their half decent success in last few years.
    Hope Persepolis get Esmaili as Nour replacement lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    I agree with you for the most part with keeping the core in tact but I think they can afford losing Rigi, Shojaeian, and even Esmaeili.
    I think the only real loss from this 4 is Motahari, but I do agree Perspolis keeps their main core of Kamal, Jalal, Amiri in tact which is why they have a strong chemistry.

Comment

Ebrahim Shakouri announced that Perspolis wants to sign a foreign striker to replace Moghanlou.

شکوری افزود: من فکر می کنم که به یک بازیکن دیگر نیاز داشته باشیم. ما با توجه به نیاز تیم خرید کردیم. ما در پست مهاجم به یک بازیکن نیاز داریم. البته در آن پست بازیکنان ارزشمندی همچون «عیسی آل کثیر» و «مهدی عبدی» را داریم اما با توجه به اینکه اجازه جذب بازیکن خارجی داده شده، دست باشگاه در این زمینه بازتر است و به طور قطع با این ارقام عجیب که تیم ها به بازیکنان می دهند، ما می توانیم یک بازیکن خارجی تاپ لول جذب کنیم.

https://www.irna.ir/amp/84450819/

Comment

Iran Legionnaires | Transfers | Part 2

https://youtu.be/K3XPVYbFW00
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Masoud Rigi joins Sepahan

Comment

Shahbazzadeh remain with Sepahan, now they have a very solid attack line with Shahbazzadeh and Moghanlou.

Comment

Apparently Rigi’s last name is really Riki.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Apparently Rigi’s last name is really Riki.
                And first name Martin?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  And first name Martin?
                  no its Lake..!!

Comment

Rasoul Khatibi returns back to Aluminium Arak.

Comment

Salmani returning to SS from portugal. We are not spoiled by our players choice and mentality.

Comment

Salmani returning to SS from portugal. We are not spoiled by our players choice and mentality.
                        He was a benchwarmer at Portimonense. Salmani really isn't TM material, don't understand why he keeps getting invited when we have better options.

Comment

"O Jogo" minevise ke Salmani Portimonense raa tark mikone chon natonest dar tarkibe team jay begire.

Be nazar mirese khodesh in tasmim raa gerefte, albate Portimonense ejaazah daadeh bere.

Heif shod, man bodam in fasl mimandam va mijangidam ta bebinam chi mishe.

Omidvaram Mohebi in eshtebaah raa nakone.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He was not anything special.
                            I am more pissed at Moghanlou. He had the potential to produce in Portugal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Perspolis sign 29-year old striker Hamed Pakdel from Aluminium Arak. He had a good season and scored 10 goals, but his overall goal scoring ratio is below average.

Comment

Sepahan wants to replace Niazmand with a foreign GK. Mamadou Samasa from Sivasspor is one of the options.
                                https://footballi.net/news/r/659342/...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Working...
                                X