No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on iranian medias for putting t these 2 Dubai mall tourists under the spotlights over azmoun, milmo potential moves, Moharammi playing CL play off etc..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Shame on iranian medias for putting t these 2 Dubai mall tourists under the spotlights over azmoun, milmo potential moves, Moharammi playing CL play off etc..
      as you can see in this country gherti bazi is acceptable and even apparently encouraged. Nothing cool about busting your ass in cold zagreb for 3 years just to be trusted enough to start in crucial CL ties for one of the most reputable developmental clubs in europe, playing for al salilya and dick pics leaking is so much cooler!

Comment

We can start the revolution, I don't want to be seeing no dedicated player threads, they can have one when they return to professional football.

Comment

It's seem Salmani is open to leave portugal for Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            as you can see in this country gherti bazi is acceptable and even apparently encouraged. Nothing cool about busting your ass in cold zagreb for 3 years just to be trusted enough to start in crucial CL ties for one of the most reputable developmental clubs in europe, playing for al salilya and dick pics leaking is so much cooler!
            Another problem is that our last TM coach rewarded players going to arab leagues or favoring PP/SS players or moves. I can agree we don't have the depth to apply strict boycott but uae league boycott worked really well during 8 years. Also IPL is announcing strict rules for foreigners coming in Iran. Why couldn't have some rules for TM invites too

Comment

Jafar Salmani wants to join SS and is waiting portimonense decision.
              Players coming from small ipl teams use Europe to join SS/PP

Comment

Jafar Salmani wants to join SS and is waiting portimonense decision.
                Players coming from small ipl teams use Europe to join SS/PP
                Just joined Portimonense since jan-2020. Why is some players want to back so soon? Is it hard to adapt to a new environment, language & culture? Or is it impatient and not wanting to fight for playing minutes? I just don't understand what u expect to leave so soon?
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Aylton Boa Morte and Beto will certainly form two thirds of the front line, while Jafar Salmani could be recalled into the starting XI after he was an unused substitute last time out.

Source: https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...ps_460182.html

Its not like he has no chance whatsoever?
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    Just joined Portimonense since jan-2020. Why is some players want to back so soon? Is it hard to adapt to a new environment, language & culture? Or is it impatient and not wanting to fight for playing minutes? I just don't understand what u expect to leave so soon?
                    I feel they consider PP/SS like real madrid or Barcelona and rather play there than fight in small euro clubs. And someone like Skocic go in this direction, literally invite almost all the PP squad last time.

Watch also how Moghanlou became a god after he played in PP

Comment

I feel they consider PP/SS like real madrid or Barcelona and rather play there than fight in small euro clubs. And someone like Skocic go in this direction, literally invite almost all the PP squad last time.

Watch also how Moghanlou became a god after he played in PP
                      I think thats an over generalization. Maybe it applied to moghanlou, maybe he was just homesick. But at least from what salmani says his mentality seems fine.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177523...8c%d8%b1%d8%af

This was salmani response to the situation :

سلمانی در پاسخ به اینکه آیا خودش تمایل دارد به لیگ ایران بازگردد گفت: خودم دوست دارم همچنان در لیگ اروپایی به میدان بروم برای رسیدن به این جایگاه تلاش زیادی کردم و به نظرم در یک سن خوب به تیم*های اروپایی پیوسته*ام اما باز هم می*گویم هر چه باشگاه تصمیم بگیرد من هم پیروی خواهم کرد.

He prefers to continue playing in europe and says he made a lot of sacrifices to get there but will respect the clubs decision if they prefer he goes.

But even if he does go imo it is just more evidence for young players to take even small euro offers. Mehdikhani went from padideh to Varazdin, now he plays for PP. Moghanlou from Peykan to Santa Clara, now plays for Sepahan on big contract after winning league with PP, Asadi went to St Polten and played like 3 games, now game from all big 3 in Iran and multi million contract offers in UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Perspolis are monitoring Amin Ghaseminejad - good player despite his age. Yahya rates him a lot. He is a winger, but I think he would replace Moghanlou.
                        https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1983974
                        Signed by Esteghlal they probably offered a higher salary

Tbh, he's a good player, but it's not worth to pay a salary over 10 billion Toman for a 34 year old player with zero international experience.

Comment

Perspolis sign Reza Asadi on a 1 year contract.

Comment

Esteghlal won't renew the contracts of Shojaeian, Rigi, Esmaeili and Motahari.
                            https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1985240

Comment

Reza Asadi joined Persepolis on one year deal.
                              Persepolis now have 3 DM. Haven't replaced Nour yet.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Esteghlal won't renew the contracts of Shojaeian, Rigi, Esmaeili and Motahari.
                                https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1985240
                                They are stupid, they are shaking up their squad every 2 or 3 years. That is not sign of contenders.
                                Look at Persepolis, they keep the core unless some move to Qatar or outside and add missing puzzles.
                                Esmaili and Motahari were big part of their half decent success in last few years.
                                Hope Persepolis get Esmaili as Nour replacement lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X