No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there is a buy out clause then it will not be cheap - which top team in Europe is going to buy a young untested player from a dodgy league. Then those clubs from lower ranked leagues will most likely not have the money to throw on a player like him. His biggest hope now is that he gets into the World Cup squad and performs well in there and that is unlikely as he will not be a starter (if he gets into the squad that is).

Reminds me when I was younger I used to work in a clothes shop and we would get a lot of footballers come in to shop, there would be a few of them who would let their wife pick their clothes for them and do the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Ak8 could have done much better than what he did, mainly because he spent all his best years in crappy uae.
      And without bam earthquake, no bayern.

If only he would have become a worldclass player he should have been, maybe we would have better transfers than intermediate league for our best players now.
      Come on man.. AK8 is arguably the GOAT of Iranian football. Could he have made better decisions on a club level, sure but he still arguably in debates for the best Iranian footballer ever. It's not fair to compare someone like Ghaedi to a legendary figure like AK8... Probably safer to compare him to Arash Borhani or Javad Kazemian.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        he's gonna go downhill in UAE real fast..!!
        was there to visit family coming from iran for about 10days or so and after 3-4 days got bored AF ...!!
        There is nothing there worth anything notable once you get passed the facade of their tall buildings, malls etc..
        he is bound to loose form, unless extremely disciplined..!
        i think its best to reward other young promising talents busting their butts in Europe with TM invites than to waste it on a guy who's not gonna figure much at all in couple of years time..!
        I would love to see our HC showing balls & not inviting any player that chooses to play in an Arab league, Qatar included. It will trigger youngsters to choose Europe, even its only Greece or Ukraine.

I too believe Ghaedi can open a can worm with his move to the desert & i'm also dissapointed in a way because his TM team mates didn't convince him to go towards Europe.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Overhyped Underweight dribbling wizard/turnover machine playing in the UAE league... Looks Iran finally got their own Omar Abdulraham

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Overhyped Underweight dribbling wizard/turnover machine playing in the UAE league... Looks Iran finally got their own Omar Abdulraham
            or.....our werry own van Overmars to be, 'killed off' before blooming...

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Come on man.. AK8 is arguably the GOAT of Iranian football. Could he have made better decisions on a club level, sure but he still arguably in debates for the best Iranian footballer ever. It's not fair to compare someone like Ghaedi to a legendary figure like AK8... Probably safer to compare him to Arash Borhani or Javad Kazemian.
              WORRRRRRD..!!

Comment

Foolad's new headcoah: Abdollah Veisi
                https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1982805

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  That's his decision I criticize, not his overall quality.
                  He may be the goat of Iranian football but could have been the goat of world football with better choice of career

Comment

^^ In which universe AK could be GOAT of world football?

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      ^^ In which universe AK could be GOAT of world football?
                      Not goat, which is exaggerated but one of the best, like ronaldinho, seedorf ballack at that time

Comment

Sasan Hosseini joins Gol Gohar

Comment

Perspolis signs Padideh CB Ali Nemati on a 3 year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Perspolis signs Padideh CB Ali Nemati on a 3 year deal.
                            Someone give the perspolisi guy a proper fukin trim. He looks like a hobo

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Farshad Ahmadzadeh joins Sepahan on a 3 year deal. Another Foolad player has left the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X