No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghaedi will do great things at the world cup in Qatar, he will be our surprise player and then he will move to a good European club.

He is a good fit for southern European leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Ghaedi is naturally better than both, the best should be invited and he is one of the best on the wings...
      He still have to show it against solid opposition to prove it

Comment

Mohebbi confirms departure from sepahan in goodbye post to fans.
        See location.

<< به نام خدای مهربانی

بعد از گذشت دو فصل از حضورم در خانواده بزرگ سپاهان که توام با لطف خداوند حمایت شما هواداران اصیل و مربیان توانمندم سپری شد مجالی می خواهم که به باور شما بزرگان برسانم در این ایام تلاشم با تمام وجود و از سر عشق به تیم خوش نامم بوده است و با وجود ناملایمتی ها هدفی جز سربلندی سپاهان کبیر نداشته ام.
        در این مدت با شما در لحظات باارزشی در زمین و سکوهای عزیز نقش جهان هم احساس و هم خاطره شدم و خدا را شاکرم که فرصت افزودن بر دانسته هایم رادر کنار شما یافتم.
        قدردان مدیریت و مجموعه ی محترم باشگاه که با جان و دل همراهم بوده اند تا همیشه هستم.
        یا حق💛🇮🇷 >>

Santa Clara beat Partizan Belgrade 2-1 at home in first leg. They will travel to serbia on thursday with hopes of making it through to conference league group stages.

Comment

Good luck to mohebi….never thought highly of him but it’s good that he is going to Europe young. Anyone know if the deal was a direct swap for moghanlou? Forgot where I read it but I did see somewhere that sepahan and Santa Clara agreed to a straight up swap for the two players
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I lost all expectation for ghayedi when I read his wife was a leading figure in his negotiations with foreign clubs and present at the meetings, giving him a lot of advice to clearly go to uae where the malls are the best and irooni goh bazi is most rampant. In hindsight him running off to Dubai after the WCQ marathon was a red flag. Khob in estedaad ham be gah raft via gold digger.

I am sure mohebi will do great, super excited to see him for a solid Santa Clara side who will be in uefa conference league and have good recruitment team.I think our expectations were that we would get 1 of them in Europe and so that has proven
            That's such a weak move to have your wife dictate your football club especially at a developmental point of your career... I would be understanding if he was in his 30s and his wife was key in his decision making like Ansarifard, but not this early on.

Comment

I lost all expectation for ghayedi when I read his wife was a leading figure in his negotiations with foreign clubs and present at the meetings, giving him a lot of advice to clearly go to uae where the malls are the best and irooni goh bazi is most rampant. In hindsight him running off to Dubai after the WCQ marathon was a red flag. Khob in estedaad ham be gah raft via gold digger.
              I am sure mohebi will do great, super excited to see him for a solid Santa Clara side who will be in uefa conference league and have good recruitment team.I think our expectations were that we would get 1 of them in Europe and so that has proven
              this is soo silly .. SS needed the money. He has been a fantastic servant. He will do a year 1-2 in the UAE [top facilities, be paid on time, good firegin coaches] and then move to Europe. Any wife would want to live in the UAE

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                The new ak8. 2 years in uae, 2 years in qatar and then back in IPL.
                Let invite Alipour and Zahedi in TM instead of him and play them on the wing from the bench
                The disrespect to AK8

Baba at least AK8 played for Bayern Munich for two seasons and was a key Team Melli player for many years

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                  this is soo silly .. SS needed the money. He has been a fantastic servant. He will do a year 1-2 in the UAE [top facilities, be paid on time, good firegin coaches] and then move to Europe. Any wife would want to live in the UAE
                  Foreign coach? Is mahdi ali who coached his entire life in UAE Swiss?

Anyways ghayedi didn’t NEED to sign with them. He could have simply told SS I will only sign for a euro team, and being as broke as they are they would accepted that condition even if it meant less money. A 5 year deal will be hard for him to break free from, but anyways it seems his priorities are not footballing to move there so I doubt he really cares. But I really hope his wife enjoys the mall, it’s such a priority for TM lol.
                  I wasn’t totally opposed to short term al gharafa move, go with strama for 18 months, make good cash then move on. But this to me reeks of something much worse.

It’s a shame that out of two truly high quality wing talents in torabi (who had all footballing qualities to succeed in any euro league) and ghayedi one couldn’t even handle living in qatar for 3 months let alone europe, and the other had his wife and broke SS dictate his transfer choice.

Comment

Mohebbi confirms departure from sepahan in goodbye post to fans.
                    See location.

<< به نام خدای مهربانی

بعد از گذشت دو فصل از حضورم در خانواده بزرگ سپاهان که توام با لطف خداوند حمایت شما هواداران اصیل و مربیان توانمندم سپری شد مجالی می خواهم که به باور شما بزرگان برسانم در این ایام تلاشم با تمام وجود و از سر عشق به تیم خوش نامم بوده است و با وجود ناملایمتی ها هدفی جز سربلندی سپاهان کبیر نداشته ام.
                    در این مدت با شما در لحظات باارزشی در زمین و سکوهای عزیز نقش جهان هم احساس و هم خاطره شدم و خدا را شاکرم که فرصت افزودن بر دانسته هایم رادر کنار شما یافتم.
                    قدردان مدیریت و مجموعه ی محترم باشگاه که با جان و دل همراهم بوده اند تا همیشه هستم.
                    یا حق💛🇮🇷 >>

Santa Clara beat Partizan Belgrade 2-1 at home in first leg. They will travel to serbia on thursday with hopes of making it through to conference league group stages.
                    Nooshi joonesh. Mohebbi is a very talented winger and I know our old friend Leicester City aka Hoorad is reading this and smiling

Regarding your previous post, I completely agree. Lost all respect for Ghayedi and his plastic woman doing all his dealings for him. 5 years of Al-Shabab national mall hangouts

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      The disrespect to AK8
                      Baba at least AK8 played for Bayern Munich for two seasons and was a key Team Melli player for many years
                      Ak8 could have done much better than what he did, mainly because he spent all his best years in crappy uae.
                      And without bam earthquake, no bayern.

If only he would have become a worldclass player he should have been, maybe we would have better transfers than intermediate league for our best players now.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        He still have to show it against solid opposition to prove it
                        He has already shown more for TM and is more experienced than Alipour and Zahedi together, despite being younger. He is just a way more naturally talented player.

Comment

He has already shown more for TM and is more experienced than Alipour and Zahedi together, despite being younger. He is just a way more naturally talented player.
                          He had a few point blank misses in the qualifiers that were really poor.

Comment

Ghaedi is a great prospect, the best one we had in years along with since Allahyar and Sardar.. yeah dissapointed in 5 years deal but who knows maybe he has a buy out clausule thats not that high or maybe in 2 years he will be baught by a euro club after a succesfull world cup.
                            lmao leave the poor wife alone,
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He may be more talented but TM help him more (with a juicy uae contract) than he did for TM so far. He also contributed to the biggest advertisement for a new exode to UAE. We are hyping Salmani big time now but nothing says he won't follow ghaedi footsteps to uae instead of a hard route through euro intermediate leagues.

Alipour and specifically Zahedi aren't invited to TM to prove their quality. That's true Alipour wasn't impressive during his TM time and first season in Portugal, but he is tearing his asses in Europe. Zahedi moved from all over Europe and succeeded in a league featuring dynamo kiev and shakhtar. What kind of message do we send by rewarding lazy cash hunters over motivated hardworkers?

Talent without hardwork is nothing

Comment

he's gonna go downhill in UAE real fast..!!
                                was there to visit family coming from iran for about 10days or so and after 3-4 days got bored AF ...!!
                                There is nothing there worth anything notable once you get passed the facade of their tall buildings, malls etc..
                                he is bound to loose form, unless extremely disciplined..!
                                i think its best to reward other young promising talents busting their butts in Europe with TM invites than to waste it on a guy who's not gonna figure much at all in couple of years time..!

Comment

Working...
                                X