Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Unfortunately he reached his peak later than expected. He is 28 and only has few good years left in him. So he has to think about his financial situation as well. He is getting paid about 1.2 USD. That is 4-5 times than what he was earning at Persepolis. And i doubt he had any serious European offer.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    I understand the financial stuff and that is alot of money for someone to turn down. Just he is less than a year and a half away from playing in a World Cup - he has the favour of the management and this potentially threatens his position in the squad. Playing at a World Cup for your country should be the pinnacle of his career and then if he wants to in his 30s get some retirement money.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I understand the financial stuff and that is alot of money for someone to turn down. Just he is less than a year and a half away from playing in a World Cup - he has the favour of the management and this potentially threatens his position in the squad. Playing at a World Cup for your country should be the pinnacle of his career and then if he wants to in his 30s get some retirement money.
      Exactly, even qatar offers would have been better (I don't think they pay much less than uae).

About Ghaedi it would be catastrophic but let's first if the emirati media is right or not. The new AK

Comment

Has Iran officially lift the transfer banning to uae btw?
        It's not because they change the name that we should lift it

Comment

Agar Ghaedi bere Emaraat yek ridemooon ast.

Dige bayad fekr be yek jaygozin dar TM baashim.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

This freaking sucks….ghaedi at least would have had one or two silver linings being in QSL like being reunited with strama and playing in an ACL most likely but going to the UAE league is just straight up bad, period. This is the league that has literally ruined player after player after player of ours…..fully on board with Ardalan looking for a TM replacement for him!!!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well if mohebbi completes move to portugal and makes even semi solid minutes he should take his spot...what is uae league lol

Comment

Honestly it just cements Allahyar even more.

Comment

Ahli is in CL playoff. With these additions they just increased their chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Ahli is in CL playoff. With these additions they just increased their chances.
                    Hame negarane haminan…

Comment

Nour is the most complete CM in Iran. He will be invited and start again for TM. Unless his forms drops dramatically.

Comment

You also can not blame Ghaedi. He wasn't free agent, and eses all they care is who is paying more. It is unfortunate though.

Comment

nourollahi is in much better shape and fitness than saeid ezat. they are not even comparable right now and wont be atleast for this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            nourollahi is in much better shape and fitness than saeid ezat. they are not even comparable right now and wont be atleast for this season.
                            It is not about fitness only. He does everything well. They are two different players. Nour is good in everything while Saeid is purely defensive.

Comment

Two players potentially in the UAE league? How disappointing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                You're right but give Ahmad one month of 9-5pm mall hangouts at the abu-zahad al-shotormorgh maydani dubai national mall smoking shisha and eating koobideh with 2nd tier Brazilians and Saeid might have him beat in regards to shape and fitness

In all seriousness this is awful news. UAE league isn't just poor... it's piss poor. Sad rahmat be Qatari league which haters can hate, is actually not horrible (maybe slightly better than PGPL)

Comment

Working...
                                X