Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I always wonder why we never send players to Egypt or never get Egyptian players. Their league is the strongest in Africa and they have lots of quality players.
    Provably have something to do with diplomatic relation between two sides, but then Who is a friend with IR?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Its a very strong league, but its very khar to khar and has all of the same issues our league has (players not getting paid on time, crazy fans,...)

Comment

Official, unfortunately...
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CSriny4h...dium=copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Official, unfortunately...
        https://www.instagram.com/p/CSriny4h...dium=copy_link

Great. Just watch his fitness and form go down.
        I remember in Ali Karimi's days UAE training didn't start until night (because of heat and also as most of the local players had day jobs).
        They would hang out in malls all day and eat chelo kabab and smoke. Wonderful environment for a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Great. Just watch his fitness and form go down.
          I remember in Ali Karimi's days UAE training didn't start until night (because of heat and also as most of the local players had day jobs).
          They would hang out in malls all day and eat chelo kabab and smoke. Wonderful environment for a professional.
          Chon lige footbal nist, khaaneye salmandaane.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

According to Emirati media, Al Ahli Dubai has reached an agreement with Mehdi Ghaedi and he will be unveiled in a few hours.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1979134

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              According to Emirati media, Al Ahli Dubai has reached an agreement with Mehdi Ghaedi and he will be unveiled in a few hours.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1979134
              Shameful.
              Even Qatar would have been better.

Oh well, the malls will be fun I suppose.

For those who can't remember, our football started falling apart when a large component of our TM players started moving to UAE for easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Chon lige footbal nist, khaaneye salmandaane.
                I used to say this league is worse than Azadegan League in terms of football but because they pay big money, many of our fans 15 years ago though this means "pishraft".

Comment

If it leads to Nouro being dropped from his status as first name on the teamsheet, it may work out okay. But more likely is he becomes even more useless with his decision-making and fitness and retains the coaching staff's trust

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    If it leads to Nouro being dropped from his status as first name on the teamsheet, it may work out okay. But more likely is he becomes even more useless with his decision-making and fitness and retains the coaching staff's trust
                    Man he was excellent the last couple of months. Why you gotta be a hater?

Comment

I must admit i didn’t rate him before these set of qualifiers but he was immense in that Iraq game especially. Big old engine playing box to box.

Two poor moves for these two players , Ghaedi especially.

Comment

Are the emiratis offering that much more than qataris?

Comment

Two horrible moves for two promising players, we can start to cross them off now as they will plummet in form.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The squad list is horrendous

Comment

Unfortunately he reached his peak later than expected. He is 28 and only has few good years left in him. So he has to think about his financial situation as well. He is getting paid about 1.2 USD. That is 4-5 times than what he was earning at Persepolis. And i doubt he had any serious European offer.

Comment

How to end your career:

Comment

Working...
                                X