No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much hype around this Salimi guy here...
    Ended up with Gol Gohar. At least he could have stayed@ Tractor and play some ACL min.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sasan Hosseini who was recently linked with Santa Clara, has announced his departure from Naft MIS
      https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1977292

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Sasan Hosseini who was recently linked with Santa Clara, has announced his departure from Naft MIS
        https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1977292
        Would be weird to see him in Portugal but ghaedi rot in qatar

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Usually transfers happen when there is less talk.
          JB to NEC, Azmoun to Kazan, Salmani, Milad to Akhmat, Abedzadeh to Marotimo in just recent years.
          This kid is only 22, scored 7-8 goals in league. Just perfect age and time for him

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

is ghaedi's move to gutter for most part confirmed..!!? :/

Comment

Says a lot about mentality for those willing to grind to improve on the pitch and those who take the route for their waller

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Says a lot about mentality for those willing to grind to improve on the pitch and those who take the route for their waller
                hm...I dont think SS has accepted any of the euro offers for ghayedi to decide between the two...

If your choice was 2mio/yr in qatar or not getting paid in SS for another year I can understand qatar choice.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  hm...I dont think SS has accepted any of the euro offers for ghayedi to decide between the two...

If your choice was 2mio/yr in qatar or not getting paid in SS for another year I can understand qatar choice.
                  It seems AEK is/was also interested (i don't believe the PSV/fulham interest).
                  On a sidenote, Bayat really slow down the Iranian wave in charleroi. I guess Noorafkan and Delfi didn't do too good

Comment

It seems AEK is/was also interested (i don't believe the PSV/fulham interest).
                    On a sidenote, Bayat really slow down the Iranian wave in charleroi. I guess Noorafkan and Delfi didn't do too good
                    I think Iranians dont want to go there if they have other offers lol. They made official offer for mohebbi, he chose portugal. They made offer for majid, he chose kayserispor.

AEK interest never materialized to offer bc SS asking price was too high for them. I think some other euro teams bid but nobody matches Al gharafa offer of $3mil+, a PGPL record by some distance.

Ghayedi has no say if SS accept only gharafa offer. OFC he can say no I rather stay in SS, but not sure when he isnt getting paid why hed do that.

Plus playing for stramacionni is not the worst thing if it is max 18 months. From there he can transfer to portugal like taremi but at much younger age.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177392...AF%D9%81%D8%AA

Here is V3 confirming what I suspected...AEK simply were unwilling to pay the price SS demanded and gharafa offer blew everybody else out of the water. Ghayedi's objective was europe but with no euro offers matching Gharafa's in terms of financial compensation to SS he had little choice.

Comment

anybody know where arsalan is going? Qatar? I sorta remember he had some portuguese interest last year?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        anybody know where arsalan is going? Qatar? I sorta remember he had some portuguese interest last year?
                        I just hope the kid gets paid….I remember reading articles about how bad his financial situation was and that he wasn’t even able to afford a house for himself. So pathetic in Iran there are professional players even ones as high profile as him who struggle to survive. I’m very glad fifa has recently come in and told IRIB they have to pay up so stories like that hopefully won’t have to be a thing in the future.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

According to Tarafdari, Sasan Hosseini will stay in Iran and join a "Sanati" team. My guess is Gol Gohar
                          https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1977396

Comment

Any words on Milad Mohammadi's situation? He is again not part of Gent's squad today. This summer, at the TM camp, he did not seem to be the same happy go lucky guy that we all know.
                            Hope all is well with him and hopefully, it is one of those quiet situations that leads to a good transfer.

Comment

Happy Salmani left Slovakia which is Gilan or Lorestan etc provincial league level. If he does well he will be scouted by better Iranian clubs.

Comment

Rumors about nourollahi that could be joining al ahli uae (footballi)

Comment

Working...
                                X