No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look like him to Neftci is almost a done deal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Most overrated Iranian GK after Davari. He couldn’t save a penalty even if his life depended on him. His exits and low shot stopping were horrendous too.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Yes, never was a fan of him, even on the field, he wasn't anything special. in 2014 he benefited from our struggles to find a decent keeper. Thank god we have at least 4-5 keepers who can perform in TM if Beiro is injured or struggles.
        I don't think that's quite fair to Rahman Ahmadi. He did fantastic in those 3 WCQ games.

Haghighi was good too, but just *completely* lacked professionalism. I have no idea how he managed to not play football for 2-3 years but still somehow find a team.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
          I don't think that's quite fair to Rahman Ahmadi. He did fantastic in those 3 WCQ games.

Haghighi was good too, but just *completely* lacked professionalism. I have no idea how he managed to not play football for 2-3 years but still somehow find a team.
          We all know Rahman Ahmadi also wasn't a solid and consistent keeper and was there by default as we didn't have anyone better to be honest.
          He had one amazing game against Korea but overall, IMO he wasn't a TM starter caliber keeper.

Comment

Did amazing against Argentina…
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Club Brugge, Anderlecht interested in Allahyar:

"After Club Brugge Anderlecht Is Also In Action For Allahyar Sayyadmanesh

After Club Brugge, Anderlecht is also active for Fenerbahçe's Iranian football player Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, who plays for loan in Zorya.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, one of the names Fenerbahce doesn't think about, continues to be the center of attention of European clubs. The Iranian striker, who was hired by the yellow-dark blue team to Ukraine's Zorya Luhansk team, first entered the transfer list of the big clubs of this country, such as Shakhtar Donetsk and Dynamo Kiev.

The Belgians love Allahyar

However, Belgian clubs hooked the 20-year-old football player recently. First, the champion of this league, Club Brugge, aspired to the player from Fenerbahce. Anderlecht, the biggest rival of the Belgian representative, stepped in.

Transfer offer from Anderlecht

According to Yağız Sabuncuoğlu's share, Anderlecht also made an offer for Allahyar Sayyadmanesh after Club Brugge. However, the Iranian striker has a remarkable situation due to his rental contract.

Zorya has an option in his contract. For Allahyar

, until January, Zorya Luhansk will be the deciding club. Bids above the 3.5 million Euro option will also be evaluated by the Ukrainian club. In the sale, 3.5 million Euros will belong to Fenerbahçe, and the remaining amount will be Zorya's.

Fenerbahce scored 6 goals last season , and transferred Allahyar from Iran's Istiklal team for 750 thousand Euros in the 2019-20 season. The young football player made a total of 26 matches in Zorya last season, scoring 5 goals in the Ukrainian League and 1 goal in the UEFA Europa League."

https://www.90min.com/tr/posts/fener...i-01fckbqpn9ch
              https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...b-brugge-staat

Comment

The Belgians can piss off lol. Allahyar given age+price combo can transfer directly from zorya when loan ends in January to a solid club in top 5 league (bundesliga fits him like a glove), assuming he keeps up this performance and adds a few more strong showings in conference league

Comment

this guy can honestly go right to the top bc of his age and skill. no need to prove himself at some shitty club in a non-competitive league

Comment

Naderi leaving eses, greece or Hungary can be his next destination.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      The Belgians can piss off lol. Allahyar given age+price combo can transfer directly from zorya when loan ends in January to a solid club in top 5 league (bundesliga fits him like a glove), assuming he keeps up this performance and adds a few more strong showings in conference league
                      id rather se any of our players go to holland than those whaffeleating wiltitsians..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Asadi joining Persepolis. They will probably use him as CB to replace Kanani as they have enough depth in DM

Comment

Asadi joining Persepolis. They will probably use him as CB to replace Kanani as they have enough depth in DM

It's official.

It shows our players they can move to Europe without risk, as the best Iranian club went after asadi while the guy had a serious injury and played in a tokhmi club that finished last of a tokhmi league

Comment

31yrs old CB Alireza Evrahimi joins Persepolis from Gol Gohar. He is good on set pieces.

Comment

Too bad Perspolis didn't get Aref Aghasi, he's the best defender in PGPL.

Comment

Gol Gohar has signed Tractor's RB Mehdi Tikdari and Saipa's 19 y/o midfielder Hossein Nokhodkar

Comment

Working...
                                X