Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    A portuguese club bid 600k for ahmad nour. PP are speaking to them and could accept the offer.

This was reported by footballi. Last 2 summers nourollahi also had interest from portugal.
    Would be great. We need more midfielders in Europe.

Comment

A portuguese club bid 600k for ahmad nour. PP are speaking to them and could accept the offer.
      This was reported by footballi. Last 2 summers nourollahi also had interest from portugal.
      If true don't know why they don't focus on our best talented players : ghaedi, torabi, salmani..

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
        What's up with all these Iranians playing together at the club level?

So many .. now and historically.

Jafar Salmani-Payam
        Kaveh Rezaei-Ali Gholizadeh
        Allahyar-Shahab
        Alipour-Abedzadeh (until recently)

even Saeid and Vlademer joon

and maybe now Beiranvand - Mohebbi?

You cannot just get enough with one Iranian, you always need at least two
        I think it just has to do with the Portuguese and Belgian teams having good success with Iranian players and them continuing to look into the Iranian market. But yes what you said too
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          If true don't know why they don't focus on our best talented players : ghaedi, torabi, salmani..
          Im sure they are doing that as well.
          But you should consider each case individually. Nourollahi is a TM regular, has been consistent in ACL for many years (although still makes far too many dumb mistakes in both boxes imo).

Torabi is a strange character and had trouble even acclimating to qatar. He rejected already offers from Bundesliga 2, Holland, Belgium in previous years.

Salmani just burst onto scene in past 6 months and is only 19. Im sure he will get great offers bc contrary to what people say, he is the most complete/best talent in iran, more so than ghayedi.

Ghayedi issue is SS management. They are dragging their feet about him leaving bc without ghayedi there is no SS, at least not a competitive one.

In nourollahi case and PP in general yahya is such a strong coach and has already shown he can replace players in that 11 without big problems, bc there is a clear system there that doesnt need x or y player to be successful. Example Shoja leaves, Kanani steps up, Kanani now leaving, Faraji slots in without issue. Alipour leaves, Alekasir/Abdi step up. Bashar leaves, Pahlevan added and performs, alishah improves, etc. So they are probably a bit more open to the idea of losing a key player like him.

Hopefully as you say Ghayedi, Yasin Salmani, Torabi (if he can be convinced) all make moves in the near future. To those I would add mohebbi, Derakhshanmehr, Hardani. These are the best talents in iranian football right now.

Comment

Im sure they are doing that as well.
            But you should consider each case individually. Nourollahi is a TM regular, has been consistent in ACL for many years (although still makes far too many dumb mistakes in both boxes imo).

Torabi is a strange character and had trouble even acclimating to qatar. He rejected already offers from Bundesliga 2, Holland, Belgium in previous years.

Salmani just burst onto scene in past 6 months and is only 19. Im sure he will get great offers bc contrary to what people say, he is the most complete/best talent in iran, more so than ghayedi.

Ghayedi issue is SS management. They are dragging their feet about him leaving bc without ghayedi there is no SS, at least not a competitive one.

In nourollahi case and PP in general yahya is such a strong coach and has already shown he can replace players in that 11 without big problems, bc there is a clear system there that doesnt need x or y player to be successful. Example Shoja leaves, Kanani steps up, Kanani now leaving, Faraji slots in without issue. Alipour leaves, Alekasir/Abdi step up. Bashar leaves, Pahlevan added and performs, alishah improves, etc. So they are probably a bit more open to the idea of losing a key player like him.

Hopefully as you say Ghayedi, Yasin Salmani, Torabi (if he can be convinced) all make moves in the near future. To those I would add mohebbi, Derakhshanmehr, Hardani. These are the best talents in iranian football right now.
            Ahmad Shariatzadeh is a really good one too. Amir Hossein Hosseinzadeh has been doing well for Saipa too - after injury. Just other young talents to watch.

But yes, Salmani is the best young talent in Iran and alongside Delfi and Sayyadmanesh overall.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              What is surprising is that some of these clubs completely stop their iranian connection after their successful iranians leave : bochum, hamburg, eupen, rubin, trabzonspor, panionos, osasuna, even az alkmaar. I don't expect them to buy half the IPL but at least keep an eye to the Iranian market
              We need to have better and more professional agents. One that has his hands both in European quarters and Iran.

Hopefully Kia's connection to Kia FC and Hamburg can result in at least one of his kids going there. I have no idea why the transfers to the Bundesliga stopped - and has stopped for so long. We had some really good success stories there.

Comment

We need to have better and more professional agents. One that has his hands both in European quarters and Iran.

Hopefully Kia's connection to Kia FC and Hamburg can result in at least one of his kids going there. I have no idea why the transfers to the Bundesliga stopped - and has stopped for so long. We had some really good success stories there.
                We also badly need to reach the second round of WC or more, so success story will be attached to Iranian football for once. Or at least play exciting football with much more than our traditional 2 goals scored per wc

Comment

Ahmad Shariatzadeh is a really good one too. Amir Hossein Hosseinzadeh has been doing well for Saipa too - after injury. Just other young talents to watch.
                  But yes, Salmani is the best young talent in Iran and alongside Delfi and Sayyadmanesh overall.
                  Yes, Shariatzadeh, Hosseinzadeh, and Houshmand I was thinking of mentioning but left them out bc they are a step below those first 6 guys in my opinion.

The thing about being a country that naturally produces so much raw footballing talent is that once the european pipeline is established, as it is now, there is constantly space for younger players to shine. This is how a naturally competitive system should work and for many years the stupid wages avg or even talented players were receiving heavily impacted chance for younger guys to take their spots after they had moved to europe (what a natural progression looks like).

For shariatzadeh, Hosseinzadeh, Houshmand and others they will all become more visible in the league once some others move on. For example, SS are so scared of losing

Ghayedi, but imo if they can get EU1mil for him, plus some sell on fee %, or even slightly less and replace him with Hosseinzadeh and Shariatzadeh they can actually be a more complete team, with 2 big assets instead of 1, and still have chance to make great future profit if ghayedi plays well in europe in the upcoming years.

Unfortunately it seems that this planning on behalf of the clubs has yet to become the mainstream way of thinking. just by being clubs with big fanbase they can attract the loads of talent in the country and use them to fix their financial situations with fairly minimal complications, just putting them on the pitch with an ok coach, giving them 1-2 years to work on their weaknesses + play regularly, and their talent should do the rest.

Comment

Yes, Shariatzadeh, Hosseinzadeh, and Houshmand I was thinking of mentioning but left them out bc they are a step below those first 6 guys in my opinion.
                    The thing about being a country that naturally produces so much raw footballing talent is that once the european pipeline is established, as it is now, there is constantly space for younger players to shine. This is how a naturally competitive system should work and for many years the stupid wages avg or even talented players were receiving heavily impacted chance for younger guys to take their spots after they had moved to europe (what a natural progression looks like).
                    For shariatzadeh, Hosseinzadeh, Houshmand and others they will all become more visible in the league once some others move on. For example, SS are so scared of losing Ghayedi, but imo if they can get EU1mil for him, plus some sell on fee %, or even slightly less and replace him with Hosseinzadeh and Shariatzadeh they can actually be a more complete team, with 2 big assets instead of 1, and still have chance to make great future profit if ghayedi plays well in europe in the upcoming years.
                    Unfortunately it seems that this planning on behalf of the clubs has yet to become the mainstream way of thinking. just by being clubs with big fanbase they can attract the loads of talent in the country and use them to fix their financial situations with fairly minimal complications, just putting them on the pitch with an ok coach and their talent should do the rest.
                    We also need to keep the pipelines between Europe and Iran by having our best players there. Casting errors like nourafkan at charleroi, the guys at leverkusen or the three players at charleroi in 99 contribute to break the pipeline for good

Comment

For shariatzadeh, Hosseinzadeh, Houshmand and others they will all become more visible in the league once some others move on. For example, SS are so scared of losing Ghayedi, but imo if they can get EU1mil for him, plus some sell on fee %, or even slightly less and replace him with Hosseinzadeh and Shariatzadeh they can actually be a more complete team, with 2 big assets instead of 1, and still have chance to make great future profit if ghayedi plays well in europe in the upcoming years.

Unfortunately it seems that this planning on behalf of the clubs has yet to become the mainstream way of thinking. just by being clubs with big fanbase they can attract the loads of talent in the country and use them to fix their financial situations with fairly minimal complications, just putting them on the pitch with an ok coach and their talent should do the rest.
                      Exactly. When clubs actually transfer their players out to Europe, one player takes their spot and can shine (i.e. youth player promoted, a player taken from a lesser known club etc.) at these large clubs like Esteghlal, Persepolis etc. So they naturally open up another spot and another player can shine. This way, it works like clockwork and it becomes a well-oiled machine.

But Iran's situation is not normal. Look at somewhere like Esteghlal, for example- Farhad Majidi is paying his players out of his own pocket. So if the club stops functioning at basic levels, then the whole thing is torpedoed. The financial side of the club really needs to be remediated. Our only bright spot is that we produce a lot of raw talent.

Comment

Comment

I'm worried he is going to Qatar.. He is young and recently got married. I think he wants to be close to Iran as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            I'm worried he is going to Qatar.. He is young and recently got married. I think he wants to be close to Iran as much as possible.
                            Bazikone argentini ye zan dare o 3ta bache va mire lige daste 2 Porteghaal ma ham negaran hastim ke az Iran door bashe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Bazikone argentini ye zan dare o 3ta bache va mire lige daste 2 Porteghaal ma ham negaran hastim ke az Iran door bashe.
                              The mindset of some Iranian players are different from Brazilian/Argentinian players.. Lots of our players grow up with the bache nane mindset unfortunately and aren't willing to take the risks of leaving home where they are comfortable..

Comment

Wasnt this Sina Tafazzoli already exposed as a false source by GolBezan?

Comment

Working...
                                X