Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Agree I think playing in the French league is a good step up for Milad Idk enough about Brest specifically to have a strong opinion either way. Forrest will have it’s own benefits too…..if Milad isn’t a part of Gent’s future plans then I hope he makes a decision. Hopefully he is smart enough to be having meetings with club management/staff to sort that out so he can make an informed decision here.
    well it seems since he has 1 year left on deal they want to offload him and make some profit.

Apparently he wasnt included in preseason so far and the 2 LBs moving forward are nurio and some guy they signed from french second divison this summer.

Comment

Ajab esmi.. Brest lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        well it seems since he has 1 year left on deal they want to offload him and make some profit.

Apparently he wasnt included in preseason so far and the 2 LBs moving forward are nurio and some guy they signed from french second divison this summer.
        Then in that case he better chose one of these two teams! He’d be really crazy not to with that info in mind.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I know people don't like Turkey and i understand that but if Milad Fener offer is legitimate and they want him for starting job he should consider that. CL club in general

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

محمد محبی، از دو باشگاه پرتغالی پورتیموننزه و بواویشتا پیشنهاد رسمی دریافت کرده است

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi joins Al Wakrah Qatar

Comment

what a week! just when i'm away from my laptop & on vacation ; )

AliReza to 1 of the 3 biggest teams in The Netherlands, Hajsafi back to Europe (what??) and Ebrahimi staying in Shotor league.

Now waiting for Gholizadeh, Rezaei, Azmoun, Ghaedi and 1 or 2 IPL youngster (surprising) summer moves ; lets go!
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Brest has a deal with genk for their finnish LB. Milmo won't go there

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post

محمد محبی، از دو باشگاه پرتغالی پورتیموننزه و بواویشتا پیشنهاد رسمی دریافت کرده است
                    Needs to take one of these if he wants to be in the TM picture. Boavista seems like the best for immediate playing time opportunity
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Needs to take one of these if he wants to be in the TM picture. Boavista seems like the best for immediate playing time opportunity
                      What's up with all these Iranians playing together at the club level?

So many .. now and historically.

Jafar Salmani-Payam
                      Kaveh Rezaei-Ali Gholizadeh
                      Allahyar-Shahab
                      Alipour-Abedzadeh (until recently)

even Saeid and Vlademer joon

and maybe now Beiranvand - Mohebbi?

You cannot just get enough with one Iranian, you always need at least two

Comment

What's up with all these Iranians playing together at the club level?
                        So many .. now and historically.
                        Jafar Salmani-Payam
                        Kaveh Rezaei-Ali Gholizadeh
                        Allahyar-Shahab
                        Alipour-Abedzadeh (until recently)
                        even Saeid and Vlademer joon
                        and maybe now Beiranvand - Mohebbi?
                        You cannot just get enough with one Iranian, you always need at least two
                        I guess the first Iranian that goes there give some recommendations. Also the club which is generally satisfied with the first Iranian or have a director (Bayat) or a coach which is Iranian friendly and are more open

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I guess the first Iranian that goes there give some recommendations. Also the club which is generally satisfied with the first Iranian or have a director (Bayat) or a coach which is Iranian friendly
                          But they must really be happy to bring another Iranian. Only in Charleroi's situation is there a direct Iranian link (yes coach at Porti as well). Shows our boys impress a lot for them to go to them and ask if there are other Iranian players.

Comment

But they must really be happy to bring another Iranian. Only in Charleroi's situation is there a direct Iranian link (yes coach at Porti as well). Shows our boys impress a lot for them to go to them and ask if there are other Iranian players.
                            What is surprising is that some of these clubs completely stop their iranian connection after their successful iranians leave : bochum, hamburg, eupen, rubin, trabzonspor, panionos, osasuna, even az alkmaar. I don't expect them to buy half the IPL but at least keep an eye to the Iranian market

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I guess the first Iranian that goes there give some recommendations. Also the club which is generally satisfied with the first Iranian or have a director (Bayat) or a coach which is Iranian friendly and are more open
                              Also, Iranian players with ambitions of playing in Europe would prefer going to a team that has an Iranian so they can get acclimated to the team/culture/country quicker.

Comment

A portuguese club bid 600k for ahmad nour. PP are speaking to them and could accept the offer.

This was reported by footballi. Last 2 summers nourollahi also had interest from portugal.

Comment

Working...
                                X