Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    Not if he chooses to go to garbage Qatari/retirement league Delfi has been Europe grinding it out so no thanks to you and your opinion
    Even if Ghaedi went to the Bangladeshi second division he will always be better than Delfi because he is simply a much more talented and naturally gifted player.

Jahanbakhsh playing in the Premier League doesn't make him a better player than Azmoun, Taremi, Gholizadeh etc either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      The Gholizadeh side (of there is no debate who the better and more talented player is) are lolling that Jahanbakhsh has never played one good game for TM, while Gholizadeh has made his mark. Jahanbakhsh's nickname in TM should be the invisible man.
      I don't know how some of you call yourselves fans of our team... truly, it's pathetic. We are all looking down from our high horses on English fans for their comments and hate, but I think many of you took a lesson or two from them. You insult our players just the same, for what? Jahanbakhsh always works hard for our team (I'd love to know the percentage of games we've won vs. lost with Jahanbakhsh in the lineup, my impression is we win a high percentage when he plays). Maybe it's just anecdotal, but in my memory, we often get results when he's been in the starting lineup.
      I'm sorry Sepehr (not really, your opinions mostly make me cringe, but I guess you're entitled to them), but I don't think you and many others here have ever participated in, or watched football more than superficially. I imagine most of you are watching Spongebob or something during our games, and only turn to see when we've got a chance on goal. If any of you watched the recent games, Jahanbakhsh, not often known for his defense, made some crucial plays to break up some dangerous balls down the flank and covered for Hajsafi a few times. Possibly could have led to scoring opportunities if he weren't there in those dangerous spots. I'm confused why some of you don't notice this, maybe we should call you and your group the visually impaired fans instead of the invisible man moniker for Jahanbakhsh.

I think some of you will be happy if we just take out the goalie, defenders and midfielders and put in 11 strikers. It works on FIFA, right?? Gholizadeh is great we are lucky to have him and his playstyle on our team. Unlike Gholizadeh who I agree is a greater goal-scoring threat when he is locked in, Jahanbakhsh puts in hustle and makes important plays quite often and is an X factor for our team (again, rewatch the recent games and look critically at what he did in the middle and defensive ends of the pitch, don't just look for him on offense as you are likely doing. That failure is on your lack of awareness, not him. I'm fairly certain if someone looks into the statistics, it will confirm that he contributes to more victories when he's playing than losses or draws. I imagine some of you would love TM to start losing games 4-2 again, so long as we have a guy dribble 4 players and have a sweet golazo wondergoal. We can lose every game so long as we have a Taremi bicycle kick to hang our hats on.

Football needs players who hustle and can fill the necessary spaces, while also having players who have an eye for goal. I see Jahanbakhsh as being more than serviceable in both of these regards, and I believe many of you are just bored and looking to hate on someone. If you were in England, you'd be sending hate towards Saka, Sancho and Rashford all the same because you're bikar.
      Jahanbakhsh has scored 8 goals in 53 games, without many penalties as far as I can remember (and quite a few assists that I can't find the tally on), while Ashkan Dejagah had 11 in 58 with a few penalties in that tally. I'm not knocking Dejagah, because I know how important he was for TM, as his dribbling, space creation and other intangibles were his major contributions to the team and I believe we also played better in previous years when he was on the pitch than not, even if he wasn't scoring. I'm pointing out how some of you put goalscoring on this high pedestal as the only barometer of quality. Find me a game for TM where Jahanbakhsh was trash and was a major contributor to us losing a game or leading to a draw? Some of you act as if this is what ARJ has been doing to our team, and it's beyond pathetic. I'm glad none of you are managers or scouts.

Quick Edit: LOL at Sepehr just posting in the thread for ARJ insulting English fans. You know you're not just a bad fan if you beat people up and are a hooligan? The amount of hate the players are getting from their own "fans" is one of the major concerning issues as well. You need to look inside yourself and see how hypocritical you are trying to look down on their fans when you're literally insulting our TM player in this thread. You don't think these digs and insults don't get back to the players? Would you prefer ARJ to retire like Sardar did after the 2018 world cup due to you and your fellow fair-weather fans' insults? You can't have it both ways pal, I don't see much of a difference between what you're doing and what the English fans are doing to their players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        Gholizadeh is not supposedly superior to Jahanbakhsh, he is superior to Jahanbakhsh. Alireza can only dream of giving a through ball like Gholizadeh in the game against Iraq. Maybe it a failure of clubs to notice the quality Ali has, but we TM supporters and followers can easily see who the better player is between the two.
        LOL.

I appreciate your love to Gholi, but I'm done playing nice about him. Gholizadeh was HOT GARBAGE all summer during qualifiers. I gave him a pass because other members were so in love with him, but he was literally one of the worst players on the field, the other side included. Conversely, Hajsafi, who many here love to hate, saved our qualifying and was solid all around at LB.

It seems like a lot of members are parroting this line about Gholi either because he does well for his small-time club, or because they don't know what else to say.

Gholi was terrible at set-pieces this summer, his passes to runners were consistently late or missed altogether, and he was selfish with the ball. Yes, his work ethic is solid and he scored a goal. COOL! But his creativity for Team Melli is non-existent and he was so bad in so many other ways.

That said, I hope he improves and am rooting for him! Just trying to be realistic...a lot of work and improvement is needed here.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          Not if he chooses to go to garbage Qatari/retirement league Delfi has been Europe grinding it out so no thanks to you and your opinion
          Ghaeydi is much better than Delfi right now.
          I would even rate Al Duhail a stronger team than Delfi's team.

Comment

Please take your "x player's left foot is better than y player's head" out of this thread, and stick to transfer news here.
            Thanks.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Latest on Khaveh!? Gucci.??

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Ghaeydi is much better than Delfi right now.
                I would even rate Al Duhail a stronger team than Delfi's team.
                He will most likely end in Qatar, that is how eses will cash

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Torabi is the player who could have had decent career in Europe. Big physical guy with great speed who can protect the ball and has decent dribbling ability as well.
                  He is too good for IPL, yes he had a bad half season in Qatar but it is hard to get motivated there for any player.
                  He is still quiet young, 26 and it is not too late.

Comment

Not sure if this has already been shared.

Turkish Super Lig team Altay SK are apparently interested in Reza Asadi.

*Their manager is Denizli.

"In pursuit of Altay Reza Asadi

Altay, who came to the stage of re-negotiating with the coach Mustafa Denizli for the 2021-2022 season in the Super League, also started the transfer studies.

It has been reported that Denizli, which is expected to sign an official contract with the black and white team by the end of the week, has given the management a list. It was stated that the experienced technical man wanted to see his former student Iranian Reza Asadi in the team.

Finally, the Austrian team St. It was noted that the 25-year-old midfielder wearing the Pölten jersey left the club and has his testimonial. Asadi, who played in Tractor FC, coached by Mustafa Denizli in Iran in the 2019-2020 season, played in 8 official matches in Austria last season."

https://www.fanatik.com.tr/altay-rez...esinde-2228999

Comment

Denizli and Tractor connection?
                      Denizli coached many years in Iran but didn't take a single Iranian player with him to Turkey. He is very well respected in Turkey.

Comment

Iranian players shouldn’t go to Turkey, they treat our players like dirt. Asadi should look for other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Iranian players shouldn’t go to Turkey, they treat our players like dirt. Asadi should look for other teams.
                          well asadi is basically a nobody in grand scheme of things. Doubt he has a choice. Go with old coach in superlig (honestly stronger than polish, austrian, etc leagues) is a pretty decent setup for him.

I hope he moves permanently to CB position. He is not mobile enough in midfield but as CB he has a lot of impressive qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Latest on Khaveh!? Gucci.??
                            Gucci seems retired. He seems to be preparing for post football life based on his Instagram.

Comment

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...-kaa-gent.html

Acc to this Stade Brest tried to sign Genk's Finnish LB uronen but were unable to strike a deal so will now concentrate on milad.

Nottingham Forest have also made an offer that was accepted by the club and probably attractive to Milad financially as well.

Still think Brest is a better move, but obviously england has its own benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...-kaa-gent.html

Acc to this Stade Brest tried to sign Genk's Finnish LB uronen but were unable to strike a deal so will now concentrate on milad.

Nottingham Forest have also made an offer that was accepted by the club and probably attractive to Milad financially as well.

Still think Brest is a better move, but obviously england has its own benefits.
                                Agree I think playing in the French league is a good step up for Milad Idk enough about Brest specifically to have a strong opinion either way. Forrest will have it’s own benefits too…..if Milad isn’t a part of Gent’s future plans then I hope he makes a decision. Hopefully he is smart enough to be having meetings with club management/staff to sort that out so he can make an informed decision here.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X