• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hajsafi to AEK?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRO6L49L...dium=copy_link

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/176765...86%D8%A7%D9%86

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun seems to be cross off from zenit list from supeecup. A transfer may occur soon.

Hosseini should join kayserispor today according to turkish sites

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Azmoun seems to be cross off from zenit list from supeecup. A transfer may occur soon.

Hosseini should join kayserispor today according to turkish sites
        Shayad chon ye kam dirtar be pish-fasle Zenit peyvast?

Hosseini taa yek saale dige dar lige Iran baazi mikone.

Fazaaye lige Torkie yeki az tokhmitarin fazaahaaye footbaale jahan ast.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

23 y.o. Croatian Vlasic is apparently headed to Milan from CSKA. €25m. He scored 12 goals last season and 11 the season before that. I guess if they go with Giroud/Vlasic there is no room for Azmoun.

Comment

Greece like our old guys, lol. Now few offers from Greece for Rafiei

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Wouldnt be too surprised. Aris were very close to signing him last summer, aek are after a LB since milad rejected their offer. Will be best for everybody if he leaves iran, hopefully improves his own form for tm (his best tm games came when he was in Germany,greece) and leaves space at sepahan for midfielders like salmani to show themselves more consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                This would be simply amazing - hajsafi’s best football and I mean BY FAR was when he was playing in Greece. He was absolutely superb there and that’s the one time in his club career I can say that. He was good both as LM and LB so I really hope this pans out for him this time around.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Per reliable Greek outlets hajsafi move is basically done.

Comment

Ansarifard and Hajsafi reunited!

Comment

shroud move by Haji shootsaghfi
                      go to supposedly Europe, but a tokhmy league that's probably even less competitive than PGL and use the obohat of the all popular greek club in order to extend your stay in TM starting picture although there may well be far more formidable players in even Iran more deserving of minutes in TM ahead of him..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        shroud move by Haji shootsaghfi
                        go to supposedly Europe, but a tokhmy league that's probably even less competitive than PGL and use the obohat of the all popular greek club in order to extend your stay in TM starting picture although there may well be far more formidable players in even Iran more deserving of minutes in TM ahead of him..!!
                        Or maybe we are just wrong about him? Maybe others see something we all miss. Can't be easy defending the opponents best player day in day out...I personally don't agree with much of the criticism labelles against him. He is highly underrated.

And if he really wanted to play in Europe to extend his TM invite and captaincy of all things...why not go to weaker places like Ukraine, Denmark, or even Hungary or Lithuania?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Or maybe we are just wrong about him? Maybe others see something we all miss. Can't be easy defending the opponents best player day in day out...I personally don't agree with much of the criticism labelles against him. He is highly underrated.

He hasn’t been good in 5 years. Maybe 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            He hasn’t been good in 5 years. Maybe 6.
                            Disagree. Hasn't been great...but he has been ok. We have had worse than him back there.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Disagree. Hasn't been great...but he has been ok. We have had worse than him back there.

We don't need "ok" players for our national team.

The amount of goals we conceded on the left side of the field due to him being completely absent as a LB is very unacceptable. He simply never adapted to the LB position, despite being given over a 80 chances? He used to be good in midfield, but now he's even bad at that too. I honestly can't think of any reason other than internal connections that he keeps being invited. He is also awful at set pieces and hogs them all when he is playing, he can't do a damn thing other than run. Him and Shojaei made us a man down almost every time they played for us.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Hopefully Hajsafi leaving won't block a Euro bid for Salmani if one comes

Comment

Working...
                                X